Defy Gravity! Roleplay
Wicked Roleplay, set at various times, various different pairings.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
AuntieElphie

Ok here's a brand new Wicked rolelplay for anyone who wants to join and be involved in it. I'm pretty much open to any ideas on what it will be about or the pairings. If there's more than one idea we can even have different ones set at different times in the musical or book. I'm a big fan of both so any will do. Let me know who you want to play, and enjoy it! :)

Elphaba: Auntieelphie

G(a)linda: Faba

Nessarose: TimeLord Lover

Boq: -Greentardisgal-

Fiyero: Ginger Glinda the Tangerine

Crope: HaChosenOne

Tibett: HaChosenOne

Avaric: OSL

Madame Morrible: Phantomrox87

Dr Dillamond:

11/27/2008 . Edited 7/1/2009 #1
Angelus The Scourge of Europe

Hey! I found this my going through forums NOT your profile! YEAH!!! Can I be Nessarose?

12/5/2008 #2
AuntieElphie

Oh thanks very much! And of course you can be Nessarose! Try and spread the word if you can :)

12/7/2008 #3
Faba

I call Galinda!

12/7/2008 #4
Angelus The Scourge of Europe

LOOK MORE PEOPLE!!!!!!! HAZAH!!!!

12/7/2008 #5
Spark the Clairvoyant

I'd like to play Boq if possible. (And holy crap, another Who-Loving Wicked-lover. That makes three or four of us.)

12/7/2008 #6
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine

Lol. Elphie was taken. Fiyero, please.

(Yuss! We totelli need a crossover fic...)

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #7
Faba

Haha, if you want to advertise, do it on the BAS. :P

So nobody's called Elphie? Her, please, or otherwise Yero.

Auntie herself is Elphie.

12/7/2008 #8
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine

Heh, yeah, I got that. *facepalm*

12/7/2008 #9
AuntieElphie

Thankyou thank you thankyou! I thought it would be just the two of us at first hehe. If you want to start with just us for now, feel free, we can introduce more characters as we go along. When do you want to set it, in Shiz, after etc?

12/7/2008 #10
Faba

I think it should be at school, but we should get everyone's opinion. It would just be easier, because they'd all be at the same place.

12/7/2008 #11
AuntieElphie

Very true. Lol I like how the site has bleeped out the S - H - I - Z word hehe

12/7/2008 #12
HC0

CropeandTibbett. So I can say dirty things :;

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #13
AuntieElphie

Lol this'll be gooood hehe

12/7/2008 #14
Spark the Clairvoyant

Re: The lack of use of the University: The thing is, I've seen many people use the word as a way to circumvent older profanity filters when they want to use a common term for excrement that seems to come from the German roots of English (I use the German cognate all too often.) It seems to occur more often with British people and Americans who wish they were British(One example would be Slinkers on Deviantart, who's British.) Perhaps you should check the settings of the forum, and turn off the profanity filter for all.

12/7/2008 #15
AuntieElphie

Do you know how I do that by any chance? It's my first forum you see, so getting used to it as I go along.

12/7/2008 #16
AuntieElphie

Oh I think I did it, you can see Shiz now anyway. Thanks for your help!

12/7/2008 #17
Spark the Clairvoyant

Yes, I don't have a forum of my own, so I wasn't quite sure the filter could have been changed. But I guess it did.

12/7/2008 #18
Literaryluminations

Oh, this looks like fun!

I don't think I have a grasp of either Dr. Dillamond or Horrible Morrible to RP them in character. Help?

12/7/2008 #19
AuntieElphie

You can be absoloutely anyone you want. You could be Nanny, Milla, Shen Shen, Avaric, you can also be a brand new character I could help you come up with one that you feel comfortable playing? Maybe Glinda's sister or something?

12/7/2008 #20
Literaryluminations

How about Malky?

Or Shell. A OOC Shell, because I don't like the IC Shell.

12/7/2008 #21
AuntieElphie

Yeah sounds great, Shell sounds good, but it's up to you :)

12/8/2008 #22
Literaryluminations

Are we RPGing at Shiz? I think I'll have to find a reason for Shell to be there, then. :D

12/8/2008 #23
AuntieElphie

He could be a fresher or something. We'll just try to ignore the fact that he shouldn't be there but is lol.

12/8/2008 #24
Literaryluminations

Anyone have any objections to that? I like the idea, myself.

12/8/2008 #25
Faba

Naw, I like it; it's interesting, because Shell never interacted with any of these people. For all we know, he could get the hugest crush on Shenshen. :P So, basically, he's a very 'free character'. You could do anything with him, especially at Shiz.

12/8/2008 . Edited 12/8/2008 #26
Literaryluminations

I suppse I'll go join, then. XD

12/8/2008 #27
OSL

Woohoo I wanna be Avaric, sometimes it's fun to be a total dick.

12/14/2008 #28
AuntieElphie

Go for it, Avaric is just what we need!

12/14/2008 #29
Faba

Oooh, yes! Feel free to join in! I love Avaric. xD

12/14/2008 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: AuntieElphie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member