Defy Gravity! Roleplay
Wicked Roleplay, set at various times, various different pairings.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
AuntieElphie

Ok the roelplay can pretty much go wherever you want to take it, I'm open to anything really. It can be set at Shiz, after, whatever you like. Also feel free to start whenever you want too! :)

12/7/2008 #1
Faba

(Faba: I'm going to be predictable and post on this first.)

Galinda:

Galinda was, to say the least, mad. Whoever had the gall to shove oatmeal into her pillow sure had some nerve, and when she found them, it wouldn't be pretty.

Galinda picked up her pillow and dumped the contents in the bathtub. What else was she going to do with it?

Ew, she thought.

12/7/2008 #2
AuntieElphie

Elphaba

Elphaba Thropp watched as Glinda emptied the contents into their bathtub. She was busy brushing her teeth and so far she had gone unoticed by her blonde roomate.

''You're not taking a bath in that are you?'' She mumbled with her mouth full of toothpaste.

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #3
Faba

Galinda:

Galinda didn't look up until she'd finished. She gave Elphaba an irritated look once she had, though. "Do you want to take credit for this, Elphaba?" she muttered darkly. "For, if you do, you should be aware that you're condemning yourself. That was my fa-vor-ite pillow case. Ever."

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #4
AuntieElphie

Elphaba:

''Oh please, like I would touch your precious pillow.'' She mumbled back as she ran the tap and washed her mouth out.

''If I did, it would be filled with something much more thought over than oatmeal ... like spiders.'' She smiled to herself, now her back was turned to her. But couldn't help but look up at the mirror and see her expression.

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #5
Faba

Galinda:

Galinda started mumbling to herself as she left the bathroom. Even though Elphaba had claimed she hadn't put oatmeal in the pillowcase, Galinda was half-convinced she actually had. The smirk on Elphaba's face was incredibly suspicious.

Pondering this, Galinda plopped on her bed and took calming breaths. Anger was not a pretty thing; it caused early aging and wrinkles.

12/7/2008 #6
AuntieElphie

Elphaba:

Once she was done in the bathroom, she made her way back to the bedroom. She was dressed and ready for the day ahead of her, unlike a certain someone, lazing about on her pink fluffy bed.

''You're not going to waste away the day again are you?'' She asked her, as she begun packing her shoulder bag.

12/7/2008 #7
Faba

Galinda:

Galinda stared down at her light yellow nightdress, and got off of her bed.

"Maybe I'll change, maybe I won't," she murmured. "It's the break, and, since we've both decided to stay, you're going to have to put up with me." She paused for a moment. "So, whether I want to be lazy is up to me. Not Elphie--Galinda."

She stared at herself again and frowned. "I'll change."

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #8
HC0

CropeandTibbett

Crope glanced nervously at his companion. "She's changing," he said. "maybe another time."

"You fool," Tibbett said affably. "This is called an opportunity!" He whacked Crope over the head; Crope hit back, and they fell to cozy scuffling outside the door.

12/7/2008 #9
AuntieElphie

Auntieelphie: Oh dear what's gonna happen hehe. Very funny last line for Glinda btw.

Elphaba:

Elphaba rolled her eyes as Glinda finally made up her mind. She sat down on her bed and momentarily begun reading the book she had taken out from the library. It wasn't until she flicked the page and her eyes for that second focused on Glinda, did she realise she was indeed getting changed.

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #10
Spark the Clairvoyant

Boq:

Boq straitened his cap as he walked to the Girl's Dorm, hoping that Galinda was still there and he could catch her on the way out, but when he saw the two pranksters of Three Queens sneak into the dorm without anyone noticing, Boq took a chance and did the same, hoping that the break meant a lack of more than just the obvious security and found his way through the halls to Galinda's room, (Which he knew through once watching her get ready for bed with the shutters open as he walked between a bar and his dorm) curiously noting the other two were heading the same way as him, only about ten paces ahead.

12/7/2008 #11
Faba

Galinda:

Galinda dropped off her nightgown and slipped into a pretty, light-blue dress that she was positive would call attention to herself. And since she was Galinda, that was exactly what she wanted.

"I hope you don't mind," Galinda said to Elphaba, who was sitting on her own bed. "Girls would always change together in Physical Education, so it's not like it's anything new. I change quick and snippy, anyway." She gathered up her nightdress and threw it under her pillow that wasn't covered in oatmeal.

Galinda stopped to stare at Elphie curiously. "What?" she said, suddenly self-conscious.

ED.: I'm leaving for the night. Bye!

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #12
AuntieElphie

Elphaba:

Elphaba was staring at Glinda, as though her eyes were glued to her. As soon as she heard her voice though, she trained her eyes away from her and looked away altogether. Afraid she would be able to read her expression, she hid herself back into her book again and spoke to her from behind it.

''Nothing.'' She coughed in response.

''Yes, very quick. Considering it takes you forever to do yor hair.'' She tried to pull the focus away from the fact she had watched her get dressed.

ED. Night night

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #13
Spark the Clairvoyant

Boq:

The door to the girl's room creaked open with a Boq falling through, who had listened to the tail end of the conversation and opened up the door in hopes of seeing the beautiful Glinda whilst changing.

"Um, hello?" He stuttered out, trying to get up. "You two are... probably wondering why I'm here, but..."

It was of no use, he couldn't think of a real excuse and made a bolt for the exit of the dormitory complex and go back to his room, on the other side of Campus.

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #14
AuntieElphie

Elphaba:

Seeing that he was going to make a run for it, without explaining himself, Elphaba hopped off her bed and headed over to him.

''Oh no you don't.'' She reached him in record time, so much that he too was taken aback by her speed.

''You can explain why in Oz your even in the girls' doorroom, never mind in our actual bedroom.'' She blocked the exit and folded her arms across her chest, awaiting his response.

12/7/2008 #15
Spark the Clairvoyant

Boq:

(Edited version): Boq stuttered a bit, unsure of what exactly to say. "Um... well... you see..."

Elphaba's stern look implied that she would prefer he got on with it.

"I wasn't the first. I was only going to wait for Miss Galinda... but, you see..." He strung his words close together "Crope and Tibbett snuck in and I thought I might be able to get away with it too."

He slowed down. "I guess I got a little too excited when I heard that Miss Galinda was undressing and wanted a peek, I didn't know the door was so creaky and it surprised me. Pleasedon'tkillmeI'msosorry..."

12/7/2008 . Edited 12/7/2008 #16
Angelus The Scourge of Europe

Timelord Lover: Yes Nessa's in the wheelchair and not armless. Going by the play more than the book...

Nessa wheeled herself down the hall. Several girls were gossiping about Elphaba and snickered as she rolled past. She was alittle disappointed since as usual her sister was the only really known Thropp at the school, Why am I always mentioned as 'the green girl's sister?' I have a name! Then she saw Boq wandering the halls. She thought he was extremely cute. What is my sister doing?

"H-Hello Boq. What are you doing here?" Nessa asked, "Elphaba, what are you doing to Boq?" Always ruining everything!

12/7/2008 #17
AuntieElphie

Elphaba:

''I'm gonna teach him a lesson that's what!'' Elphaba responded, her voice rising.

''Crope and Tibbett were here? What were they doing? Being little perves too?'' She moved in on him, squaring her shoulders. Any other time and she would have laughed at how he was cowering away. But she had caught him, watching Glinda undress. Well atleast trying to. But still it didn't matter whether he did or not to her, it was the fact that he tried to cross her privacy like that.

12/8/2008 #18
Faba

Galinda:

Galinda gave Boq an up-and-down look from behind Elphaba. "You were trying to watch me dress?" she squeaked, hitting him over the head with a round pillow. "What kind of sicko guy sneaks into a girl's dormitory to watch someone dress?" She paused. "And you kind of confessed to it, too, which is . . . reeeeaaaally . . . stupid, Biq."

Then, popping out from the dorm room, Galinda stood in front of Elphaba, and laid a hand on her shoulder. "Elphie, don't make a scene; if someone catches him up here, we may be accused of . . . wanting him up here." She coughed, and glared at Boq.

12/8/2008 . Edited 12/8/2008 #19
AuntieElphie

Elphaba:

A small smile played on her green lips, as she watched Boq recoil from the pink fluffy pillow.

Elphaba looked down at Galinda and nodded.

''Well we don't want them to think that do we?'' She glared at Boq. If looks could kill, he'd fall flat within a second.

''Don't think I'm letting you get away with this Boq.'' If it wasn't for Galinda, she would sort him out right on the spot, but she daren't break the contact Galinda had on her.

12/8/2008 #20

Nessa frowned at all of them, "So then... I'll make sure he gets out of the Girl's dorm...." she then smiled at Boq, "This way," she pointed. Thanks Elphaba... you always ruin any chance I have at meeting boys. You're just a big green... .... WITCH! Too bad I'm too chicken to tell you off...

12/8/2008 #21
Spark the Clairvoyant

Boq:

Boq smiled at the convenient moment to leave. "Thank you for the help... um... your name is Nessarose right?"

12/8/2008 #22
Faba

Galinda:

Galinda opened her mouth to say something as the two left, but promptly snapped it shut. She saw her hand, still on Elphaba's shoulder curiously, and took it off. And, looking up at her roommate, Galinda suddenly felt very small--like a munchkin or something.

Galinda stood on her tiptoes, trying to see how much more height she could gain from it, but found it wasn't much. And suddenly it was very annoying having to look up.

"Elphaba, how tall are you?" she asked irritatedly.

12/8/2008 #23

Nessarose:

"Yes, that's my name," she smiled at Boq simply thrilled that he knew it, "Don't pay much attention to my sister. She's doesn't like tresspassers. Can't choose family, I guess," she giggled as she wheeled toward the exit of the dorms.

12/8/2008 #24
AuntieElphie

Elphaba froze on the spot. She wasn't used to this closeness and it made her nervous. Yet at the same time, she enjoyed being this close.

''I erm - err about 5 foot 6? I don't really know. Father never took me to the doctors or anuthing like that so.'' She stared at her and begun to get dizzy from Galinda's up and down movements.

''Galinda, stay still for Oz sake.''

12/8/2008 #25
Spark the Clairvoyant

Boq:

"Well," He said. "I guess I know that now. I shouldn't have tried spying on Miss Galinda. Thank you for helping me out. Please let Miss Elphaba know I shall not be repeating that stunt again."

As he left he gave a small smile. "Until next time, Miss Nessarose." Even though he didn't think much of the girl, he thought he could be a good friend to her, as long as the sister didn't object.

12/8/2008 #26

Nessarose:

"Well... um... g'bye, Boq," she smiled as Boq left. She liked the way he said her name. She turned her chair around and wheeled back toward her hall having to pass by Galind's and Elphaba's room.

12/8/2008 #27
Faba

Galinda:

Galinda stopped hopping up and down slightly and frowned. "I'm only. . . ." She frowned. "I'm only five foot one."

Then, still slightly irritated, Galinda went back into the dorm room and plopped onto her bed again. "What to do today, what to do," she mused, "Now that someone's forced me to get dressed."

12/8/2008 . Edited 12/8/2008 #28
Literaryluminations

Shell:

Shell wandered into his sister's room, wondering what in Oz was going on. He scratched his head and plopped on her threadbare blanket covered bed, thinking.

12/8/2008 #29
AuntieElphie

Elphaba:

''Well don't waste the day, that's one thing. It's too nice to stay cooped up on a day like this. I'm going to take my homework to the lake and do it there.'' Elphaba had by now finished packing her shoulder bag, which now had more than enough books in.

12/9/2008 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AuntieElphie
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member