Discussing Wu
I am very interested to hear peoples opinions on the kingdom of Wu, and it's officers, battles, watnot. you may discuss pairings and debates etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
EverKitsune
mine is Zhou Yu, however, i do like every single one a whole lot. yes, even sun quan. he may be a pansy, but he is a gentle soul and he did lead Wu for a long time. It was after his rule that the decendants of the Sun family grew into power-hungry fools. Anyway, Zhou Yu...I like him because as far as characters go, he is among the most interesting. I think its neat how he and Sun Ce became friends, when they could have became enemies just as well. As far as couples go, I'm okay with almost any pairing in Wu, as long as it isn't some outrageous pairing. (like zhou yu/ tiashi Ci....I dont even know if that pairing exsists, but please dont be offended by my beleif that it is outrageous...'tis only my opinion.)
12/25/2005 #1
Crazy Insanity
Zhou Yu, simply because he was the very first character I ever played. DW3 baby. XP
12/26/2005 #2
AnastaciaAnemone
Sun Ce. Or Da Qiao. Da kicks arse and Ce is HOT.
12/26/2005 . Edited 12/26/2005 #3
Miao Cai
I like Zhou Gongjin! Yay, strategists!
12/26/2005 #4
General Jiao
Gan Ning and Zhou Tai. Reason ? Well... Pirates are cool.
12/26/2005 #5
Crystallia Silver
I like the idea of your forum. From the first time I played the game, ( it was dw2, to be exact) my favourite warrior has been Zhou Yu. However, he's not the first character I used (it was Sun Shang Xiang because I liked her weapon). Well, I like Zhou Yu for his character, fighting style and it appeals to me that he has artistic interests. I am also impressed by Sun Ce... I believe he's a very unique character and I always enjoy his lines and reactions during all scenes. He has great moves as well. Now regarding the Wu pairings... while playing dw2, I liked Zhou Yu and Lu Xun-I still think it's a good pairing. After dw3 I became fond of Zhou Yu and Sun Ce, it is my favourite pairing. Xiao Qiao (she's also the girl I like the most) and Zhou Yu is a nice couple too.
12/27/2005 #6
lilswtchibi
Mine would be Zhou Yu because I like his move. Also Xiao Qiao because I simply adore her.
12/28/2005 #7
BlackLotus30
My favorite character has to be Zhou Tai, because he's a pirate and his scar remind me of a certain Ninja from Samurai Warrior that I love and woreship(is a Ninja Addict). There is also his voice and the fact that he is a nice addition kingdom full of weird people brought together by the respectable Sun familly, No everyone would forgive pirates and allow them to live you know. Also Gan Ning, because he's a pirate, he walk around with bells and the tatoos.
12/28/2005 #8
BlackLotus30
My favorite character has to be Zhou Tai, because he's a pirate and his scar remind me of a certain Ninja from Samurai Warrior that I love and woreship(is a Ninja Addict). There is also his voice and the fact that he is a nice addition kingdom full of weird people brought together by the respectable Sun familly, No everyone would forgive pirates and allow them to live you know. Also Gan Ning, because he's a pirate, he walk around with bells and the tatoos.
12/28/2005 #9
Sir Geroff of the Wind
Well of course Sun Jian!!! Wu wouldn't of started with out him!!
12/29/2005 #10
Raines
Gan Ning of course! Pirates can kick anyone's butt!
12/31/2005 #11
E.L. Ash
Practically everyone from Wu. Though the my real faves are probably Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao. Not only do I like the pairing but also how they fight and their personalities, there's a lot more to it than that though...
1/4/2006 #12
Sanzo-Chan the wondering monk
Mine would have to be Sun Shang Xiang, she's the first character I've ever used.
1/7/2006 #13
xXYamchaXx
I have always been a fan of Lu Meng, I thought his skills were quite underrated, as he was as a officer in general.
1/7/2006 #14
oxSeeWhatISeexo
Man I have two favorite Characters of all time in Wu. Zhou Yu and Xiao Qiao. I mean, Zhou Yu he is just so fast and smart! It all about the wits. And Xiao Qiao because she is funny, strong and in love with Zhou Yu.
1/8/2006 #15
fren
Xiao Qiao! she's so effing adorable....from the clumsy attacks to how she tries so hard to impress Zhou Yu! it's KI-YUUUUUT.
1/8/2006 #16
EverKitsune
Thank you! and you make some really really good points! *shakes hand* im glad to meet you!
1/13/2006 #17
The Providence Crow
WAH! I just can't pick...
2/22/2006 #18
Moonknife
Mine is Zhou yu. The reason for this is because he is smart, and i can sort of relate to him.I know i would try to know the enviroment around me,and work around it. I also feel like a zhou yu at times. I also hate bei ng nasty at times. But, like Sima yi, I sometimes love being the laughing evil guy. Also, Sun quan is good. A steadfast man of defence and quite calm. Well, that's me. Now: Wow.. fren really has a point.
2/23/2006 . Edited 2/23/2006 #19
Armads the Doom Bringer
Zhou Tai and Sun Shang Xiang. They both are awsome!
3/7/2006 #20
LuvVincent
Gan Ning!! He gets drunk! He kicks butt! He runs like a chicken on speed!!! What more could you want!? he he he
4/14/2006 #21
EverKitsune
a chicken on speed? LOOL!!! I've never heard that one before!!!!!!!!! thanks for joining us!
4/15/2006 #22
LuvVincent
YEY!! I've accepted! WOO!! And also, gan Ning has bells, BELLS peole!! Tee hee.
4/16/2006 #23
Rainpop Sunshine
hard to tell...probably either Sun Shang Xiang or Xiao Qiao (I don't have her anymore because my brother decided to delete DW off our memory card and now I'm trying to get people back...boo Diao Chan, I hate her voice!!) I don't really like Zhou Yu. why, you ask? Because I mistook him for a girl at first and I'm embaressed. Sun Shang Xiang reminds me of a certain someon from a game called Tales of Symphonia and her weapon's a lot cooler than the girl from ToS...Xiao Qiao 'cus she's cute and because I took a personality quiz and that's who I got...
5/24/2006 #24
EverKitsune
lol! those are all great reasons! thank you so much for writing!
6/2/2006 #25
The Prince of Saiyans
Mine would be Sun Ce. i mean i haven't played DW3 but on DW4 when it shows 'The Little Conqueror' movie clip with Sun Ce and Zhou Yu back to back sorrounded by men he just looks like the man. But then in DW4XL on Da Qiao's Legend The Trials of Sun Ce he shows the men skills by saving his wife but sadly he gets killed by Liu Biao. i also find it funny when you do the trials of Sun Ce on DW4XL as Sun Ce then there is two Sun Ce's instead of one, then when Sun Ce dies and it says 'Sun Ce's forces have been routed' your still there and it looks weird.
6/6/2006 #26
Cheddar Wolf
Lu Xun. No one's said him yet!!! (Or I accidentally skipped you, sorry) I like Zhou Yu a lot too, and Xiao Qiao, but they don't compare to the flame-loving strategist. :P And he's cute to boot.
6/21/2006 #27
Lady Xiao
My favorite paring is Xiao Qiao and Zhou Yu. Xiao is a bad-a and Zhou Yu is really smart. Unlike most men... im just joking. My favorite character is Xiao Qiao. You probably guessed that anyway. I like the forum topic! Bye my lovelys!
7/5/2006 #28
clogz
My favourite has always been Sun Shang Xiang... she never lets the fact that she's a woman get in her way, and you have to be kinda brave to marry Liu Bei.. :p Well, she was the first character I ever used... as well. I also like to use Ling Tong, Gan Ning and... well. The Wu guys all rock :) They're like one big family! I also must be the only girl to squee over the hotness of Sun Quan...
8/6/2006 #29
Zhou Ying
Kitsune, why am I not surprised yours is Zhou Yu? XD Well, for me... Female: Xiao Qiao cuz she's insane. (But Koei should out Zhou Ying in the games) Male: Lu Meng, he's the pwnage and I luv him ^^
10/29/2006 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: EverKitsune
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member