The Gallagher Mansion
Do I really need to spell it out? It's a forum... For the Gallagher Girls. Anything in general. Zammie vs. Jammie. Quotes. Character psychoanalysis -I SPELLED IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME-! The spy world. The movie? Anything, anyone, any place, and anytime...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
kiwiosity

I mean, yeah, he acted all stuck up, but in the end there, he might've really just been trying to help his friend. Seriously.

12/31/2008 . Edited 1/1/2009 #1
Ray by Another Name

That doesn't explain the whole thing with Anna at the pharmacy. Plus he didn't like her just because she was in Gallagher Academy. So he is defiantly a j***.

1/1/2009 #2
Kelsey Goode

Do you even have to ask? J***! Idk why Josh is even friends with him- he's so sweet and a good kid...

1/1/2009 #3
kiwiosity

:D Maybe...DEEEEEEEEEP DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP down, he's (and I mean DEEEEEEP) nice. Lol. Nah.

1/1/2009 #4
Ray by Another Name

Maybe there is a tiny bit of goodness that he feels for Josh...but then he sounds gay...maybe that's why he hated Cammie!!

1/1/2009 #5
kiwiosity

Omg! Lol! That was...GENIUS. Lol. Ponders....^_^

1/1/2009 #6
Ray by Another Name

XD Thanks, but seriously, he could be, its never mentioned that he has a girlfriend, and he hangs out with a bunch of guys all the time...

1/1/2009 #7
kiwiosity

Yeah, that's true. It would add alot of dimension to his character. And I would totally feel sorry for him.

After I finish laughing.

1/1/2009 #8
Ray by Another Name

The same, without the pity. XD

1/1/2009 #9
kiwiosity

Aw, so cold. JK, lol. Yeah, we should get him to meet Grant. No one that hot stays single, even if he does flirt with the "British Bombshell"...Lol.

1/1/2009 #10
Ray by Another Name

*jaw drops* That is so turning into the first yaoi of the GG fics, I just know it. *pictures it mentally* *shutters* That is a REALLY creepy picture...

1/1/2009 #11
kiwiosity

-thinks- EW EW EW EW EWWWWW. Lol. That is creepy...and disturbing...

Thank God I don't like slash or PWP, or else this pretty little fandom may be clogged up with X-Rated gay stuff.

1/1/2009 #12
Ray by Another Name

Yeah, X-rated het. is way better anyway. Though there are a few yaoi stuff that's interesting...

1/1/2009 #13
DangerousDreams

I don't think he's gay, but I doubt he'll ever get a girlfriend anyway, since he's such a donkey. *coughcough*

And he's a j***. I mean really. Like in the first book, when they find out she's a Gallagher Girl ,he totally flips and starts verbally attacking her. Either someone from Gallagher Academy did something terrible to him when he was young [ooo maybe spies killed his parents....] or he needs a life. I mean, what healthy teenager is that hung up on a private school CONSTANTLY? Whatever. I don't like him.

11/2/2009 #14
HeatherRoseSky

Yeah, I think he's a j***. :)

1/2/2010 #15
XxXxDreamerxXxX

I think he's a bit of a j***. Lol, I've heard a lot of people saying that he like-likes Josh.

7/26/2010 #16
HorseLoverKT

I think he's really a sweet, misunderstood guy with a rep to protect. I mean, when he was at the pharmacy, he was with some friends. If he was there alone, I bet he would have left Anna alone. Also, what j*** would investigate his friend's girlfriend?

8/23/2010 #17
XxXxDreamerxXxX

Good point. Sometimes you have to dig deep to get how people really are.

8/23/2010 #18
fictionlover94

I still think he's a j***

11/8/2010 #19
KM2000

Maybe Dillon was nice when he and Josh were little, but now that they're teenagers he''s becoming a j*** because of hormones and wanting to be popular.

12/21/2010 #20
fictionlover94

^ I like that theory

12/21/2010 #21
HorseLoverKT

I wonder if he's going to be in any of the other books. It would be totally freaky if he was the mole. I would totally freak if Ally threw in the twist.

(Those who don't understand a word I've said, I'm sorry, I'm sugar-hyped and I will write an easier-to-read copy in a minute. Now must go run around in circles until I get calm again...)

3/17/2011 #22
Forum Moderators: kiwiosity mocha.coca.latte
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member