The Next Generation: Harry Potter RP and Randomnes
This is the next Generation Rp forum for Harry Potter RP and Randomness XD! Please see that one first before joining here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »
Moon Hound Hati

"Think you'd get off the hook by cumming by yourself, Ker?" Jacques teased, his voice deep and warm with his panting. He forced his hot rod into Kerri's core again and again, roughly taking her any way he pleased as his fingers dug into the walls of anus. "I'm going to keep fucking you until you pass out and my cum leaks from both your holes!"

3/3/2011 #1,381
Twombie Awdur

Kerri whimpered softly as she moved with him, propping herself on her elbows and looking up at him

Sasha licked her lips and pushed her fingers in and out of her pussy harder, her thumb rubbing her clit now

3/3/2011 #1,382
Moon Hound Hati

Pulling his fingers from Kerri's anus with a wet, sloppy sound, Jacques focused his attention of her well proportioned breasts, gripping them firmly in his hands and mashing them together.

3/5/2011 #1,383
Twombie Awdur

Sasha whimpered softly as she watched them, pinching her clitoris hard

Kerri groaned softly, "oh baby...." she murmured, moving her hips with his, "Fuck me baby... fuck me hard"

3/10/2011 #1,384
Moon Hound Hati

"Such a dirty mouth... Are you truly my girlfriend?" Jacques teased with a fake sigh of disappointment, rubbing Kerri's stiff pink nipples between his fingers, pinching lightly them on occasion as he abused her pussy with his cock without mercy.

3/11/2011 #1,385
Twombie Awdur

Kerri whimpered and arched her back, "Ahhhhh... Oh god Jacques... fill me with you cum...please" she begged

Sasha licked her lips and used her free hand to undo her blouse, letting her small tits spill out. she fingered herself hard as she pinched and pulled her nipples. She hadn't realised how horny she was until she suddenly cried out in pleasure as she came on her fingers

3/13/2011 #1,386
Moon Hound Hati

"Alright, Ker... Here it comes!" Jacques pushed the full length of his throbbing member into Kerri's sopping wet pussy, hips jerking wildly as his load of white, hot cum was being shot deep into her. He clenched his fists and tipped his head back as he groaned in satisfaction.

3/26/2011 #1,387
Twombie Awdur

Kerri groaned as she felt his hot cum fill her and she panted, looking up at him

Sasha couldn't take it anymore and she walking in quietly, "Can I help clean up?"

3/26/2011 #1,388
Moon Hound Hati

"Christ!" Jacques exclaimed, jumping a little in surprise. Turning his head to see Sasha standing there, he scratched his head as his calm returned. "Clean up, eh? Well, I don't know. I think Ker here isn't too privy on sharing household work. And besides, aren't you with Aaron?"

3/27/2011 #1,389
Twombie Awdur

Sasha licked her lips, "Please' she asked, looking up at him, "I.... I am horny as hell I have no way of calling Aaron" she said, "Please..."

Kerri sat up on her elbows and looked at Jacques

3/27/2011 . Edited 3/27/2011 #1,390
Moon Hound Hati

Jacques raised his hands in defence. "Hey, hey. You'll have to take that up with Ker here, not me."

3/27/2011 #1,391
Twombie Awdur

Sasha looked at Kerri pleadingly and Kerri looked at Jacques again before smiling, "Come clean up Sasha"

Sasha smiled and licked her lips before glancing at Jacques. She lowered herself between Kerri's legs and licked at her wet pussy with a groan. Her tongue played with Kerri's clit until the large breasted girl was squirming in pleasure

3/27/2011 #1,392
Moon Hound Hati

Jacques slowly pulled his member from Kerri's cum filled core, pressing the tip instead against Sasha's cheek, rubbing some left over cum drops against her face.

3/27/2011 #1,393
Twombie Awdur

Sasha groaned and licked at Jacques cock. She turned and licked Kerri's clit again before sticking her tongue deep into her pussy and sucking up Jacques cum hungrily. She stroked Jacques' cock while she ate Kerri's dripping pussy

3/27/2011 #1,394
Moon Hound Hati

Jacques moved his hips to the motions of Sasha's hand, groaning through his closed lips as his member slowly recovered from its half erect state, growing harder and harder as the seconds passed.

3/29/2011 #1,395
Twombie Awdur

Sasha nibbled gently at Kerri's sensitive clit which warranted Kerri grabbing Sasha's hair and tugging on it. Sasha moaned and moved her mouth. She fingered Kerri while she licked at the tip of Jacques cock

3/29/2011 #1,396
Moon Hound Hati

Jacques moved his hips back and forth slowly, the tip of his member going from Sasha's tongue to rubbing her cheek a little, and back. He rested his hands on his hips as continued doing this, grunting lightly in pleasure.

4/2/2011 #1,397
Twombie Awdur

Sasha whimpered around Jacques cock and sucked him harder, her whimpers soon turning to loud groans of pleasure as Kerri swapped positions and sat with Sash between her legs, fingering the younger girls pussy while she sucked Jacques cock

4/2/2011 #1,398
Moon Hound Hati

Jacques moved his hand to the back of Sasha's head, gathering up her red hair and lightly pulling her forward, his member going deeper into her wet, young mouth.

4/8/2011 #1,399
Twombie Awdur

Sasha groaned around Jacques cock, fondling his balls lightly

Kerri smiled and spread Sasha's pussylips open for Jacques to see as she fingered Sasha's small pussy

4/8/2011 #1,400
Moon Hound Hati

The sight of Kerri spreading Sasha's naughty thirteen year old pussy for him made him even harder, ramming his cock deeper into the little redhead's dirty mouth with a grunt.

4/13/2011 #1,401
Twombie Awdur

Kerri smiled and kissed Sasha's neck softly as she teased the horny girls clit with a finger lightly. This made Sasha groan around Jacques thick cock and suck him harder

4/15/2011 #1,402
Moon Hound Hati

Jacques groaned with great pleasure as he rammed his cock deep into young Sasha's slutty mouth, feeling the mushroom shaped tip graze against the back of her throat. "Gonna... cum soon!" he managed to grunt out, grabbing the petite girl's head firmly and started fucking her mouth as if it were a pussy.

4/15/2011 #1,403
Twombie Awdur

Kerri licked her lips as she watched him, caressing guttural groans from Sasha by lightly tracing her finger of the girls swollen clit. Sasha whimpered and opened her mouth and throat so Jacques could fuck her slutty mouth to his hearts content

4/16/2011 #1,404
Moon Hound Hati

Jacques grunted in deep pleasure, pulling Sasha's head forward every time he did the same with his hips, the tip of his cock lightly hitting the back of the young redhead's throat. He was close, so goddamn close to cumming.

4/18/2011 #1,405
Twombie Awdur

Kerri led one of Sasha's hands behind her and placed it over her own pussy. Sasha groaned around Jacques cock again and started to finger Kerri's pussy.

4/18/2011 #1,406
Moon Hound Hati

"Gonna cum..." Jacques groaned while pushing his cock as far as he could into Sasha's little mouth, hips jerking violently as he came, his fingers laced through her red hair and gripping it firmly to keep her in place. As he shot his thick, hot cum load down Sasha's throat, Jacques couldn't help but shiver in pleasure.

4/19/2011 #1,407
Twombie Awdur

Sasha melted as she swallowed all his cum willingly, her lower body jerking slightly as it tried to get Kerri's hand to touch her pussy more

4/19/2011 #1,408
Moon Hound Hati

After the last drops of cum dripped from the mushroom tip of his cock, Jacques slowly pulled his rod from Sasha's abused mouth, looking down lustfully at her ravaged expression.

4/25/2011 #1,409
Twombie Awdur

Sasha looked up at him, unable to speak because of the literal shudders of pleasure going through her body as Kerri sucked on her neck and fingered her clit. Kerri smirked, "You want him to fuck you don't you Sasha?" she purred

Sasha whimpered and nodded

Kerri smiled and licked Sasha's ear, "Beg him to Sasha... I"m sure he wouldn't mind..."she took her thumb off of the girls clit and fingered her slowly

Sasha whimpered and closed her eyes for a moment as she caught her breathe before opening them slowly to look up at Jacques, licking her lips, "Jacques... sir... Please..." she whimpered softly before continuing, "Please fuck my pussy"

5/8/2011 #1,410
« Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Andi-Professional Daydreamer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member