The Next Generation: Harry Potter RP and Randomnes
This is the next Generation Rp forum for Harry Potter RP and Randomness XD! Please see that one first before joining here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Andi-Professional Daydreamer

This is where we disscuss match times, the outcome of said matches, quidditch pratice times and so forth. All quidditch all the time.

Enjoy!

=)

1/18/2009 . Edited by Moon Hound Hati, 1/18/2009 #1
Moon Hound Hati

From what I've read in the topics, I guess the first two matches are:

Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff

and

Ravenclaw vs Slytherin

Anyways, let's discus how those matches are gonna be played and who is going to lose and win.

1/18/2009 . Edited 1/18/2009 #2
Twombie Awdur

Right the general set up rules for the match are thus

Player Characters are written in normal text

Spectators are written in Bold

In case you're wondering go and read in the Original forum to see how we set it up last time

I was thinking that Hufflepuff Beat Gryffindor

Slytherin beat Ravenclaw

The following matches after that shall be

Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw

and

Slytherin vs Hufflepuff

1/18/2009 #3
Moon Hound Hati

kk, sounds good. Now we need to pick a date and the what the final scores will be. Remember, the snitch is 150 points. The three hoops were 10, 5 and 1 point, I believe. Not sure.

1/18/2009 #4
Twombie Awdur

We'll start sometime next week

Normally it runs over three real world days

Each hoop is worth ten

And yes 150 for Snith

Proposed scores

Gryffindor: 150 (Caught the snitch)

Hufflepuff: 340

I have my reasons for the above score...Jade might not be playing as she is suspended but Andi and I will discuss that further

Slytherin: 230

Ravenclaw: 120

Slytherin catches the snitch

1/18/2009 #5
Moon Hound Hati

Any minor or serious injuries that could occur?

1/18/2009 . Edited 1/18/2009 #6
Twombie Awdur

I think if you want a character to be hurt write it here and we can vote what happens?

I'm thinking personally that at least three players should go down in the Slytherin/Ravenclaw match ^^

1/18/2009 #7
Moon Hound Hati

I'm not sure about the rules, but are beaters allowed to target the keepers with the Bludgers? Probably not, otherwise they'd be the main targets.

Anyways, Ecthel Angelus (the Ravenclaw keeper) can get a minor injury, but we need to figure out how.

1/18/2009 #8

Hmm the slytherins dont have to play fair you know...

1/18/2009 #9
Moon Hound Hati

Yeah, but Rune (one of the Slytherin Beaters) isn't the type who'd cheat in such a way. Also, they'd surely get caught by the reverie.

1/18/2009 #10

Yeah...forgot about that...hmm...the bludger could miss its original target hitting etchel instead...

1/18/2009 #11
Moon Hound Hati

Hmmkay.

What sort of injury though? Maybe a dislocated shoulder when he tries to dodge the bludger?

1/18/2009 #12

Yeah that sounds pretty painful...plus im guessing he's gonna go falling from his broom as well once he's hit which will only add to it

1/18/2009 #13
Moon Hound Hati

Not necessarily. The force of the hit might send his broom spiraling down to the ground, but that doesn't mean he'll fall of right away. He has two arms. And since he's keeper, they should be pretty strong arms, since he has to catch all those shots from the Chasers.

1/18/2009 #14

Yeah good point.

1/18/2009 #15
Twombie Awdur

weeeeeellllllllll

I reckon that Etchel's broom should get hit my the bludger, he hits into the goal post and that's how he dislocates his shoulder.

1/18/2009 #16
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Andi-Professional Daydreamer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member