The Next Generation: Harry Potter RP and Randomnes
This is the next Generation Rp forum for Harry Potter RP and Randomness XD! Please see that one first before joining here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13
Twombie Awdur

Where is everyone? I'm still alive. Sorry I haven't been on to manage things and really sad I see we've dropped down to number ten on the list. Anyone still visit here? Private message me and let me know otherwise I think it may be time we delete this baby and all its sisters :(

9/10/2011 #361
Jordys

Hmm... I should have noticed this forum was inactive... my bad, I'll look somewhere else :(

12/11/2011 #362
Mojo's Fate

I'm creating a new Harry Potter RP, if anyone's interested.

"In the year following the Battle of Hogwarts students return to continue their studies and new teachers sign up to rebuild the once grand school. Not all is well, though. With Voldemort defeated and the Ministry in shambles, there's a void to fill ... a Dark void ..."

https://www.fanfiction.net/forum/Rebuilding-Hogwarts-A-History/148369/

2/2/2014 #363
Lady Loki of Asgard

Hey, I was wondering if I can join the Forum

6/2/2014 #364
Twombie Awdur

Andi you here?

10/3/2015 #365
Phoenix Arisen Again
Hi can I join this forum? I just want to talk about what JRK said. She said Harry/Hermione are meant ot be indtead of Ron/Hermione. I agree, they arent too compatable actually(not. I also saw Harry/Hermione moments they're flirty, esp Harry to her. Even Harry/Ginny dont work( Harry loves to be saved, Ginnyhatws to be saved). What do people think of Ron/Luna? They actually are probably perfect. I saw only one fic that makes them work: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/11462379/4/
11/30/2015 #366
« Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Andi-Professional Daydreamer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member