The Next Generation: Harry Potter RP and Randomnes
This is the next Generation Rp forum for Harry Potter RP and Randomness XD! Please see that one first before joining here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Twombie Awdur

Bill and Tori's Home in Britain. A large two story house. There are five bedrooms upstairs which are occupied by the couple and their four children as well as two bathrooms. Downstairs there is a spacious living room, a bright kitchen and two studies. The garden out back is small but is surrounded by hills and fields which make up for it

1/8/2011 #1
Andi-Professional Daydreamer

Bill was in his study starting when he saw the firepace suddenly alight in emerald flames.

1/9/2011 #2
Twombie Awdur

Terry walked out first and shook himself off, "Hey Bill" he said with a bright grin

1/9/2011 #3

Bill smiled at him "Hey Ter." he said as the flames lit up again this time Charlie coming through "Hey Charlie...um whats going on?" he asked offering them a seat .

1/9/2011 #4
Twombie Awdur

Terry looked at Charlie before looking at Bill, "Want to go help Charlie and I on a search and rescue?" he asked, "Ralph still hasn't been found."

1/10/2011 #5

Bill nodded "Sure do, when?" He asked looking at them

"Right now." Charlie said

"Right now?Like... right now?" Bill asked

"Right now ." Charlie nodded picking up Bills wand and heading of to go find his jacket.

1/10/2011 #6
Twombie Awdur

Terry looked at Bill and said quietly, "He's been a wreck because there's no news"

1/15/2011 #7

Bill nodded "Are there aurors involved with this ?" he asked uiertly

Charlie came back with Bills jacket

1/15/2011 #8
Twombie Awdur

Terry raised an eyebrow at Bill as though to say Please... don't even joke

1/16/2011 #9

Bill nodded in understanding and said "I'll just tell Tori quickly and we can go." He said taking his wand from Charlie and sticking it in his pocket and going to find Tori

Charlie looked at Terry then around at Bills things looking at the maps "Think we will need a map?" he asked before shaking his head "Never mind they're all of Egypt..." he said "Ralph wouldnt be in egypt..."He muttered to himself

1/16/2011 #10
Twombie Awdur

Terry smiled calmly at Charlie before slapping him through the face, "We do this rationally or not at all" he said, "Now Bill will be in charge" he said, "You're going to navigate us around the reserves...hear me?"

Tori was sitting in the kitchen, staring rather confusedly at the door

1/17/2011 #11

"Ow!" Charlie said holding his cheek he looked at Terry "Yeah I hear you." he said nodding

Bill was surprised to see Tori downstairs let alone right in the kitchen and it showed in his tone "Hey,babe." he said walking into the kitchen.

1/17/2011 #12
Twombie Awdur

Tori looked up at him, "I thought I just saw Charlie through here" she said

1/19/2011 #13

Bill nodded "You did," He said "He and Terry are here," he added

(Should he lie to her?)

1/21/2011 #14
Twombie Awdur

(Hmmm... we have two options: One - he lies to her and gets caught out when he comes back looked tattered and scruffy and beat up or Two - He can tell Tori, she'll only protest a little before Bill pulls the whole but I'm his big brother thing and she caves? Your choice :D)

Tori cocked her head to the side, "Shouldn't they be at the school?" she stood quickly, "Are the kids okay?" she asked worriedly

1/21/2011 #15

"The kids are fine."Bill said "Charlie and Terry do need my help with something though."He started.

1/21/2011 #16
Twombie Awdur

Tori looked confused, "Why?" she asked, "What do they need you for?"

1/21/2011 #17

"They need me for classes- at school yeah ,see in History of magic they are learning about the history of wizarding egypt and since Jessica is like really pregnant they came to get me instead." Bill lied

1/21/2011 #18
Twombie Awdur

Tori frowned, "So....both of them came?" she asked, "Are they gay?" she asked suddenly, "Cause they spend waaaaay too much time together for straight guys"

1/21/2011 #19

Bill ran a hand over his hair and snorted "No. They just happened to be in the same place and-"He broke off shaking his head "Can I go with them ? It will only be for a little while." he said looking at her.

1/22/2011 #20
Twombie Awdur

Tori shrugged, "Sure...its just Hogwarts... how much trouble can you get into" she said, kissing his lips, "Have fun" she added before heading upstairs

1/22/2011 #21

"Thanks baby."Bill called after her before going to his study "Were free to go." he said

1/22/2011 #22
Twombie Awdur

Terry raised an eyebrow before flooing off

1/22/2011 #23

Charlie followed after him

Then Bill

(dragon reserves?)

1/22/2011 #24
Twombie Awdur

(Yeah)

1/22/2011 #25

(Post to save from Topic Deletion)

5/24/2011 #26
Forum Moderators: Twombie Awdur Moon Hound Hati, breeutiful, Andi-Professional Daydreamer
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member