In the Vaults
So. You like Bizenghast. I like Bizenghast. Let's talk. /end lame forum summary.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
conv. hearts

Yo. I'm Conversation. Or Rayne.

And this is a forum, created because the lack of Bizenghast forums made me cry a little.

So, hi?

12/24/2008 #1
Gone and Gone

Hello, I'm KERP!

Anyone here?

1/8/2009 #2
conv. hearts
Yeah, I'm still here.
1/8/2009 #3
Stephfunky

Aw... it's so sad and loney here! Does no one appreciate the awesome that is Biz? TT.TT

1/21/2009 #4
conv. hearts

Gwah, I know. Nobody seems to love Bizzy. /heartbreak

1/22/2009 #5
Stephfunky

It's sad dissappointing actually because Biz is so good. Is it because its a an American manga?

1/22/2009 #6
Madame.Starlight

... It Is A GReat Manga, Vincent HAs Got To Be The Best Character By Far... He Changes His Personality And Moods Like The Weather But He Creates Such An Impact On Dinah..

2/7/2009 #7
Stephfunky

I'm personally aEdrear fan, I still don't understand why it's so underappreciated.

2/7/2009 #8
conv. hearts

@ Stephfunky: THANK YOU! -glomps- I never liked Vincent much...I did, but Edrear and Edaniel are definitely above him on my list. And Edrear is definitely number one. 8D

@ General: Hey, y'all. Sorry I'm never here. OMG I GOT TWO WHOLE MESSAGES IN THE PAST TWO DAYS FROM THIS FORUM god must love me again. ANYWAY. Life is hectic. High school is FUUNNNN. Um...yeah. Scout's honor - I'll be around here more often. (Hey, I was a girl scount for like, three years! It counts. It really does.) Alright, fine - Crazy Chick's honor.

2/8/2009 #9
Stephfunky

Lol, you lasted longer in the scouts longer than I did. Anywho - Edrear's fun. I especially loved the chapter where it showed that Edrear had a crush on Dinah - very sweet. Anywho - trust high school's only gonna go down hill from here... XD

2/8/2009 #10
Madame.Starlight

YEah.. xD

2/9/2009 #11
NekoSofi

i like bizenghast. and it the top 10 book at my school.

4/17/2009 #12
NekoSofi

well dose anyone get on anymore.

4/22/2009 #13
NekoSofi

how can you keep a form that you dont even look after.?

4/23/2009 #14
conv. hearts

I'm SORRY for not being around, but I have this thing called a life that, quite shockingly, exists outside of fanfiction.net and a forum that no one visits anyway. I have homework to do, friends to keep sane, and right now I may have tetanus. I'll be at the hospital tomorrow to get a puncture wound in my foot checked out - I would be there tonight if it weren't for my intense hatred of hospitals.

So yeah. Keep posting, and I'll stick around. But don't make comments like that unless you really want to piss me off. An inactive forum is not the top of my priority list right not.

(...if anyone knows the first symptoms of tetanus, tell me, because it's been at least two years since I had my shot, and I'm pretty sure you're supposed to get another after deep puncture wounds.)

--CH

4/25/2009 #15
conv. hearts

Ugh. In my Mini Rant Post (patent pending) up there, I spelled "now" wrong. Consider this a correction of it.

And sorry if I seem a little bitchy, but I have bigger problems to worry about right now than this forum. That doesn't mean that I don't read the posts.

4/25/2009 #16
NekoSofi

i am sorry about before i was being moody that week i dont know why. *~*

here are the fifst syptoms of it: The presenting symptoms are often jaw or neck stiffness, difficulty swallowing, and irritability. There may be pain or tingling at the site of inoculation (where the tetanus bacteria entered), followed by spasticity of nearby muscles.

hope you dont have it. ^_^

(i like to look thing up when i have nothing to do.)

5/3/2009 . Edited 5/3/2009 #17
conv. hearts

Thank you. It's alright, I was pretty pissy that day too.

I decided against getting the shot again; that was a week ago and I've showed minimal symptoms of anything. I'm fine. =) Thanks for looking all that up, though.

5/3/2009 #18
NekoSofi

your welcome.

how many biezenghast books have you read?

5/4/2009 #19
conv. hearts

I'm pretty sure I've read five - I know I've read to the point where Dinah cuts her hair, and no further. I'm not sure if there are any out after that so far...but I have seen the cover for book six. It's gorgeous.

Did you know that there's only going to be 7 books?

5/5/2009 #20
NekoSofi

NO I DONT BUT I HAVENT GOT FAR MY LIBRRAY ONLY HAVE 1 AND 4 NOT 2 OR 3.

SORRY ABOUT THE CABS FORGOT TO TAKE IT OFF.

5/5/2009 #21
NekoSofi

what is your favorite part of the story? (book 1)

5/11/2009 #22
conv. hearts
Hmm...the more I think about it, the more I think this is in book two, so I'll keep it vague just in case. I ADORE Her Little Ladyship. That was my username on the old official BZG forum. And Cagey, of course.
5/12/2009 #23
NekoSofi

at first i was sorta lost in the story.

5/13/2009 #24
Spiderjuice

Agreed. The kid fascinates me to a point that's probably unhealthy.

5/23/2009 #25
conv. hearts

Unhealthy fascination is always the best kind. =3

5/23/2009 #26
NekoSofi

wow you have completly lost me. its not like that is hard nowadays but still. lost but i am not lost.

5/24/2009 #27
Madame.Starlight

I Still Haven't Read The 6th Book. It's So Hard To Get My Hands On It I Have Given Up. xD

Can Anyone Give Me A Tiny Lil Spoiler... Pleaseeeeeee?

...Starlight.x

6/27/2009 #28
Digimon Dreamer

What?!!! Book 6 is out?!!

7/6/2009 #29
Spiderjuice

No, it's not coming out until August.

...We need to start some kind of covnersation in here. ...Who has fan theories to discuss? I have plenty. :)

7/22/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: conv. hearts
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member