The Animorphs FanFic Lounge FFN Branch
Right so we have another BRANCH to the Animorphs FanFic Lounge now... :P Anyone can join, and let's talk about anything and everything! Featured are chats about Animorphs, our fics, and RPGs.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sean Mulligan

I'm looking for fanfics dealing with Fascist Animorphs from the Au in Megamorph 3. Perhaps fics where the regular Animorphs reflect their memories of their alternate selves or where the au is an alternate universe that still exists and they interact with the regular Animorphs.

1/29/2013 #1
The QAS

Hmm . . . I've never thought of that. It seems interesting though.

I seem to remember a while back reading a fanfic about what happened to Rachel during the time, and another that told a story from what I think was that universe. I don't remember what either was called, though. Sorry.

It also should be noted that it states that Rachel's father is Jewish. Since I'm pretty sure that Jake is related through Rachel's father (don't quote me on that, though) that would mean that both of them were at least partially Jewish. Hitler defined a Jew by having one Jewish grandparent. Still, I don't think that would really mean much. It seems that Jake was relatively well off if I remember correctly. Plus, although that may have been a different AU altogether, I seem to remember something about Hitler being just a random driver.

But, yeah, I can definitely see that being a good story. I'll keep my eyes open.

1/29/2013 #2
Chiroptera Jones

I'd be interested in fics like that, too. I was considering one myself, ages ago, but I doubt it will ever get written.

I recall a fanfic where somebody wrote about some different fascist Animorphs (Sarah1281, I believe), but that wasn't about Jake and the rest.

2/18/2013 #3
NegligentMother

Old post, just replying in case someone reads this. Author: Early, Fic: Hear no evil. Its about the animorphs from MM3

12/23/2016 #4
Forum Moderators: Sinister Shadow
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member