Sonic OC RPG
This is an RPG forum for Sonic OCs. You must introduce and I must approve your OC before you can stay at the Inn. NOW AN X-OVER, I AM JUST LAZY
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Flarewind
Flare's POV:"Since the first war ended in a draw we are back and better than ever.This time there are no teams and everyone is on there own.Alliances can be made but in the end only one can be the ultimate survivalist.An added hint be carefull who you trust.Weapons will be left at random times and places.Oh and you start this with no weapons or powers.Your powers will be restored once you take down an enemy without them (dont have to kill the person but I would).I wont be fighting with you.I'll be dropping off weaons and restoring powers.Good luck!"
6/17/2012 #1
FireWolfHeart
Same OCs as last time?
6/17/2012 #2
Flarewind
Yeah
6/17/2012 #3
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: "OH YEAH!!! I am BACK! IN! FUNCT- ACTION! Heh..."
6/17/2012 #4
Flarewind
Frost's POV:"I'm in this too sis!." Flare's POV:"Ok,but I'm not giving you any special treatment!" Frost's POV:"I dont expect any!"
6/17/2012 #5
Flarewind
(This rp officialy starts tomorrow oh and teen sonic house rp is rated PG-13 or more commonly known as T so I want everyone to join...everyone.That means Shade and you Light)
6/17/2012 #6
Sonic'sBoom91
Light: "Wait! I can't do this! I SUCK IN HAND-TO-HAND COMBAT! THERES NO POSSIBLE WAY I CAN WIN THIS!" I said. I wasn't yelling at them, I was freaking out. "Can ML do this!? Or Echo!? I CAN'T win this!" I said more frantically.
6/17/2012 #7
FireWolfHeart
(You may want me there but A) My mom would MUR-DER me. B) I've never seen 6teen, nor will I be watching it anytime soon. C) I've gone to a private school all my life, therefore my OC would be awkward and usless in your rp. I would HAVE to have someone show me the ropes IF I joined. D) Drinking and partying and stuff isn't really my cup of tea. Sorry. Not really though.)
6/17/2012 #8
Flarewind
I'm gonna cut your face off if you mention drinking and partying and it doesnt matter if you havent seen 6teen just join so I dont kill myself from boredom and your parents arent gonna kill you cause we are not going to be doing anything bad!Aghhhhhhhh! So just JOIN THE RP!!!!!!
6/17/2012 #9
Sonic'sBoom91
DUDE! STOP IT! Your creepen me out! Leave her alone! Why do you want her to disobey her parents purposely!? You are in no command to tell her anything!
6/17/2012 #10
Flarewind
Frost's POV:I'm gonna beast this no powers stuff!After all my dad was in the CIA and he taught me every thing he knew about hand to hand combat.I look over and see Light shaking nervously and talking to himself."Cheer up you can always make an alliance but if you want your powers you have to take someone down without them!"I smiled and ran off the practice my hand to hand skills leaving the thought of alliance in his head.
6/17/2012 #11
FireWolfHeart
Ooooorrr... I could just stop rp all together. It would be awkward and I'd mess it all up. I really don't want that to happen. I like people to be happy. And I'd make things awkward and baaaaaah. So, no.
6/17/2012 #12
Sonic'sBoom91
Light: ..."Oh why did I join?!" I asked my self. "Wait, if I didn't have my powers... crud. I'd be dead. My powers are what keeps me alive." I said in defeat.
6/17/2012 #13
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: I stand there, watching Frost run off. I scoff. "Ya' know, he's right. You can make an alliance, Light." I look at him and smirk. "Haha. Ready?" Sure, I take it as a given that we're allies. I mean, we are frie- aquaintences. I wouldn't trust him with my life, but... I trust him pretty well.
6/17/2012 #14
LuffyNoPistol
Kairus POV: lol i dnt remember dieng in 1 but ooook ill destroy in hand to hand, and then my powers MUWAHAHAH
6/17/2012 #15
Sonic'sBoom91
(Technicaly Light is actually dead. Without his powers, he would actually die. Just right on the spot, die. would you be ok if I replaced Light with his son Echo? Echo does have combat training, AND Light's 'Dark' powers so he's practically the same except with combat skills. u ok with it?)
6/17/2012 #16
Flarewind
(No I'm not ok with it you have to stay Light...Nah I'm joking you can replace him with Echo)
6/18/2012 #17
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: Yes! I get to beat up on Echo! I mean... Whaaaaaat? I mean... Okay!
6/18/2012 #18
Flarewind
Frost's POV:After practicing for about an hour I ran back to everyone.I stopped in front of Shade."Are you thinking about making an alliance?"
6/18/2012 #19
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: I look at Frost warily. "... I might. But probably not. You offering?"
6/18/2012 #20
Flarewind
Frost's POV:"Yeah."
6/18/2012 #21
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: ... "Later." I turn and walk off. I don't need help. Besides, the two of us together would surely end up with us being the last two. And for somereason he's able to evade ALL my attacks. I growl. I wouldn't stand a chance... Unless I use Chaos Possession.
6/18/2012 #22
Flarewind
Frost's POV:"I'll be here if you change your mind."If she gets her powers her Chaos Possesion is going to be a problem.I have to have a plan B just incase she puts me in it.I sat down and leaned against a tree thinking about how to get out of a possesion.
6/18/2012 #23
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: I scoff. I REALLY can't wait to end him. But it'll have to be before he obtains his powers... Which means I have to take out someone first... Then I grin and run back to Frost. "Ya' know what? You're right. We'll have a better chance if we stick together."
6/18/2012 #24
Flarewind
Frost's POV:"Are you sure because you looked pretty fine when you were by yourself?"I smirked still thinking about how to get out of her possesion.
6/18/2012 #25
LuffyNoPistol
Kairus POV: whew im done that was alot of work... so lets see who should i taked down first looking around realizing i could easily take them all but i take a special attraction to the two girls on field and i decide ill take spade or calypso down first
6/18/2012 #26
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: I shrug. "Ah, it's hand to hand at first. One could always use some help in hand to hand." I lean forward into Frost's face. "Or are you scared of me?" Hide the evil smirk and maniacal laugh, Shade. That's no way to get 'allies'. I keep an eyes on Kairu in the corner. (SHADE! S-H-A-D-E!!! Got it memorized? Wait, wrong fandom....)
6/18/2012 #27
Flarewind
Frost's POV:"Two things wrong with that:1) I have no reason to be scared of you 2) I can kick your a** without so much as breaking a sweat."I smirked at her."But yeah alliance accepted."
6/18/2012 #28
FireWolfHeart
SHADE: I tightly grin at him, my eye twitching. "I love how you make it sound like I offered first." (I gtg work my horse, I'll be back in... An hour or so.)
6/18/2012 #29
Flarewind
Frost's POV:"You did.I had no intention of asking you until you asked me whether or not I was going to ask you."I smirked before rising to my feet,I had figured out how to deal with her possesion.(ok I'll be fine until you come back)
6/18/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Happymystery12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member