Love in the Buffyverse
Who really belongs with whom? Saying no one died and looking back on all seasons of both Buffy and Angel, who should really be together? If people had showed up at different times than they did, would they have ever fallen in love or hooked up?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Tara1189

Come on, Buffy and Clem! We all know that's what we REALLY want to see. I fully dare someone to write this and make it convincing.

7/29/2008 #1
PurpleIvy

I swear I was just going to say that on another thread. Its funny, you hear her paired with everybody else so why not. She could help him clean under his folds of skin. Ewww

8/29/2008 #2
Jeyne

Yes! This couple was meant to be.

10/5/2008 #3
HikariNoRei

HELL YEH!! Spuffy was totally ment to be!!! Like, I know that her and Angel was THE couple of the show for the first season and about the first half of the second season, but come on! It was waaaayyyyy too fairytale! I'm kinda glad that he left and is an uber detective in LA. Him and Cordy is a cute couple anyway...although her and Doyle is my fav Angel pairing...

11/8/2008 #4
deansgal4life6

Spuffy4life! Actually call me weird but I wouldn't mind seeing Gunn and Buffy as a couple :).

DG

1/21/2009 #5
Kairan1979

I thought Cluffy is Clark (from Smallfille) / Buffy?

1/4/2010 #6
WouldYouKindly97

ill write a fic about CLUFFY. give me a story line and a couple weeks and ill have it done.

4/15/2010 #7
SwiftDemise

Buffy and Clem???????? its funny and disgusting all at the same time. I would never read a Cluffy fic simply because I am in the proccess of trying to remove that frightful image from my brain and reading one would only cause my brain to expload in horror.

8/29/2010 #8
boredwriter272

I must see this, crackfic or no.

9/26/2012 #9
Through-The-Gray

Oh my gosh, me neither! Bunn is sort-of my secret OTP

1/7 #10
Forum Moderators: crystaltambaia
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member