Talk P&P
Talk anything pride and prejudice. Scenes, Mr.Darcy, characters, Mr. Darcy, romantic scenes, Oh and did I mention Mr. DARCY? :-
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
QOP

Hello everybody. We have here many fanfiction about our beloved characters, but the love stories always contain Lizzy and Darcy. There's one fanfiction where Darcy marries Kitty and one where he falls for Jane. So, my challenge to you admirable fanfiction writes is to write stories where Darcy falls in love with Charlotte Lucas, or Jane, or Mary or Kitty.

Let's have some fun with some original stories that don't respect canon :)

8/22/2015 #1
Aphrodite in Disguise

Thats an excellent idea! I'll make him fall for Mary very soon, and thats a promise!

8/22/2015 #2
QOP

Wonderful! Thankyou :)

8/22/2015 #3
MadAboutAusten

Hello QOP-

I'd suggest reading this set of short stories called Frustrations and Flights of Fancy by John over at Meryton assembly before venturing new ones on your own.

I, along with several other staunch D&E pairing-only supporters liked them very much. I'm sure it will satisfy you and other non-D&E pairing seekers. They are witty and very justifiable and didnt leave me with a broken heart.

Hope you like them!

Cheers!!

M:)

11/3/2015 . Edited 11/3/2015 #4
QOP

Thankyou for the tip. There was one story Darcy/Jane and one Darcy/Mary

11/8/2015 #5
Aphrodite in Disguise

Hi

Couldn't find the stories you suggested. Can you post a link? Thanks a lot!

11/10/2015 #6
QOP

It took me some time to find it again, but here's the link:

http : / / meryton . com / aha / index . php ? showtopic = 7965&hl = % 2 B frustrations % 2 B flights % 2 B fancy

11/11/2015 #7
Forum Moderators: Ladychristythenoble
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member