Talk P&P
Talk anything pride and prejudice. Scenes, Mr.Darcy, characters, Mr. Darcy, romantic scenes, Oh and did I mention Mr. DARCY? :-
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MadAboutAusten

Hello-

I'm writing to urge Jane Austen Fan-fiction Authors to give permission to JAFF Index to list your stories.

Blanket permission to list all your stories would be ideal.

If not, please consider giving permission for individual stories you want more people to read.

Note that your published book sales increase by more places they are listed and the Index is a great place for that!

Remember that at anytime, you may revoke your permission by writing to: admin AT jaffindex DOT com. Or log into the Index and click on "Suggestions and Messages".

If you are amenable to it, just PM me or write to: admin AT jaffindex DOT com.

What is JAFF Index?

The Index, as it's name suggests, is a site where all the fan-fictions stories are listed (not re-written, not translated; just listed) along with their links (again, no actual stories are posted here). It's like a one stop-shop for readers to find stories by either a name or author or any other criteria. It was created more than 10 years ago and kept growing.

The main admin, Victoria also has a profile with more details on the Index at her profile: chaotic DASH instance

JAFF Index logins are per the fanfiction sites, not individuals.

Go to - www DOT jaffindex DOT com

Login: FFNReader and Password: Imagination

Authors: You'll find more info once you login by selecting "Author Checklist" on the left.

Best,

M:)

6/24/2017 #1
Forum Moderators: Ladychristythenoble
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member