Talk P&P
Talk anything pride and prejudice. Scenes, Mr.Darcy, characters, Mr. Darcy, romantic scenes, Oh and did I mention Mr. DARCY? :-
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
bowlfullofcherries

Hiya. I love the genre and am recently obsessed with it. Ahem. What a thing to admit. I've found many, many lovely stories but haven't always been able to find my way back. If any one of these is familiar, please point me in the right direction.

1. Actor Will Darcy needs to learn a classical piece for a movie he's filming. Elizabeth teaches piano. He ends up marrying her and she finds him overbearing. He takes care of her dying mother and semi-frail father. Georgiana has been put through the wringer by Wickham and is in a mental hospital. She and her brother share amusing, witty text mssgs.

2. The Bennets live in a Spanish speaking country. Darcy, Bingley and Wickham are there to inspect their business. Lydia is a sexy, slutty native who boinks Wickham in the place where Darcy and Bingley are staying. The Bennet girls have a dog- a big dog who guards the house. I think they're botanists.

3. Elizabeth meets and marries a man who is dying. This man was rich and Darcy (the man's friend) took her for a gold digger until he laid eyes on her and fell in love. But by then he'd already said something derogatory and she'd developed a healthy dislike for him. The romance begins after her late husband leaves her in Darcy's care.

1/15/2011 #1
MadAboutAusten

I could be extremely late to help you but if someone else is looking for the story #1, here it is:

Julie Coop's Love Lessons

http://www.meryton.com/mrr/juliecoop/LL1.html

I'll check back and post if I find the others.

Cheers!

M:)

7/11/2014 #2
BlueAbyssOfShadows13

I love this book so much. There's just so much depth in detail and I feel as if I can relate to it a lot- I love it when authors do this!

7/12/2014 #3
Forum Moderators: Ladychristythenoble
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member