The Woodshed
I noticed that there aren't any CP forums at least I haven't found any so I figured I'd create one. Mainly intenden for discipline-fics, i.e. fics containing spankings, but open for talk about general mentoring/parenting fics. Be warned though; if you a
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Thistle of Liberty

What character do you prefer to be spanked by whom? Why? And while you're at it; name a good story if you feel like it.

1/18/2009 #1
achillies-eel

In what fandom?? Any and all?? If that's the case, I'm very much into the TV show the Magnificent Seven (the 1998 version). Even though I have yet to actually find any good CP fics, though there ARE a few good ones, a pairing I would like to see should I start writing or find any fic, would be an Chris Larabee/Ezra Standish or a Vin Tanner/Ezra S., though I would also like to see a Buck Wilmington/JD Dunne or Ezra S./JD fic.

1/26/2009 #2
Thistle of Liberty

Never seen the show... Is it good?

I meant all fandoms, so I'll have to expect some stuff I've never heard of... Hopefully someone else will show up and post something...

1/27/2009 #3
achillies-eel

Oh yes, this show was awesome! Unfortunately, it was cancelled after two seasons, but what there is is absolutely brilliant. You should check it up. With seven guys and two of them being younger than the rest, well... so many opportunities! :P

In HarryPotter, I've always preferred Sirius/Harry or Severus/Draco. Though I don't really see many Severus/Draco fics...

You?

1/29/2009 #4
Thistle of Liberty

Don't really have any favorite in HP. I prefer adult characters getting spanked rather than any of the kids but if it's well written I'll read it. I really like Moody but un-fortunately there's not many stories bout him. There's one though! Moody/Young Sev. Can't remember what it's called.

In other fandoms there is of course Inspector Queen/Ellery. Not really a fandom since I think I'm pretty much the only one who writes fanfic about them... Not so strange, since it's actually a series of detective novels from the early 20th century. Like '30s and '40s. But there are adorable father/son moments in their and I absolutely adore Ellery...

And as you might have guessed I like Henry/Indy. I didn't actually see Indiana Jones untill quite recently but I immediately fell in love. ^^' You gotta love him...

1/29/2009 #5
ajota08

Hi! I think in some pairs:

Diego de la Vega spanked by his father, Don Alejandro (Zorro)

Blair Sandburg spanked by Jim Ellison (The Sentinel), in a father/son role.

AJ Simon spanked by Rick Simon, his big brother (Simon & Simon). This was one of the first series that make me to think in discipline. Oh! and I think the serie Numb3rs have a lot of potential :-)

By the way, I love your stories about Ellery Queen. Hope that you not abandoned this fandom :-)

2/3/2009 #6
Thistle of Liberty

Definitely not. ^^ Ellery is my love. I've got a multi-chapter fic on the go but it's not exactly progressing at the moment.

Zorro-spankings? Never read... Might be interesting though. Have any tips? And as for Numb3rs, it's a really good show. I've enjoyed the few fics about it that I've read and I'm kind of surprised there aren't more of them.

2/3/2009 #7
ajota08

I refer to the series Zorro, of Disney, with Guy Williams. Diego de la Vega is shown as a lazy boy and nothing attached to the hard work. In some chapters I saw his father that scolded him, but I cannot remember at this time in what situations : -). I have two stories about Numb3rs, and other fandoms, but they are in spanish, my original language. Anyway, if you want to see them, this is the link http://www.spaternal.comoj.com/.

2/3/2009 #8
Thistle of Liberty

Afraid I don't know a word of Spanish. Which is a pity really...

I've never acutally been that into Zorro, I've seen this realtively new movie with Anthony Banderas and I've got a book by Isabel Allende about Zorro (haven't read it though). But I think he's cool! Might check it out on YouTube.

Btw, have you read Ellery Queen? Just wondering. Most people haven't. I mean, I think you're able to follow my stories even if you haven't read the books but it's good to know whether you're in character etc.

2/4/2009 . Edited 2/4/2009 #9
ajota08

I haven´t read Ellery, but I think that there are a tv serie about? I am pretty sure that I have heard about Ellery before to read your stories. Anyway, yes, your stories are easy to follow, I can imagine every situation :-) So, that means that you are a wonderful writer

2/4/2009 #10
Thistle of Liberty

Well, thank you! *blushes* And yes there is a tv-series. From sometime in the '70s. I own it. Of course ^^'

And, good news (sorta); Disney's Zorro is on YouTube. And since I haven't been in school today (sick) I've had time to watch some episodes. The three first ones to be accurate. Not a lot of Don Alejandro yet but I suppose he'll come. I love tv and books tips. They make me happy. ^^

And last, if you don't mind me asking, are you Spanish? I mean, Spanish being your first language. Or are you like Mexican or something like that? Myself am utterly and completely Swedish. Yay...

2/4/2009 #11
ajota08

Good! I hope you enjoy Zorro :-) I don´t mind :-) I am from Argentina, we are in summer now...really hot! :-) I have a translate software for the stories (and for write this message :-D), although after a few years reading fanfic I almost can understand from English directly :-). There are not many good discipline fanfics in spanish...

2/4/2009 #12
Thistle of Liberty

And completely out of no-where I start thinkning of Agatha Christie... Read her? Detective-stories. Anyways, her detective, Poirot, is sometimes assisted by this guy called Hastings, and guess what, he has a ranch in Argentina! My mind works in mysterious ways... ;)

2/4/2009 #13
Squee-bunny

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but a BIG fan of CP, father/son fics ^_^ I haven't read the series based on Ellery, nor have I seen the Zorro series (though I am from Guatemala), but I have a bunch of fandom pairs in mind...

1) Jack and Daniel from Stargate SG-1 - Amethyst has written great fics of them

2) Gibbs and Tony from NCIS - there's been a sudden hype with the CP trend with them, but all the better ;)

3) Severus and Harry from HP

4) Hardcastle and McCormick (mostly just threats and whacks in certain rare fics, but they're adorable as father/son, so I latch onto what I can...)

Funny, 'cause I also prefer when the son-figure is an adult or teenager, instead of too young. I also go for surrogate roles more than actual biological ones - adoption seems so much more heart-warming to me at times.

2/7/2009 #14
Thistle of Liberty

I know what you mean about NCIS. There are like tons of fics about it. And I like Gibbs. ^^ As for Sev and Harry, I've never been a big fan of them. I've never been a big fan of Harry at all. I love Severus, though.

The main reason why I prefer adults getting spanked (and that just sound really weird...) is that I generally prefer adults in fiction. I just don't enjoy reading 'bout kids as much. Besides it's awfully cute when someone manages to write how some cocky, independent adult becomes all childlike in a good way.

I've never actually seen Stargate but I think I might just check out the fics anyway. I've just seen a few episodes of NCIS and can follow the fics quite well.

Also, I just discovered Skinner and Mulder (X-Files) fics. There aren't any (or possibly very few) on ff.net but I've found quite a few at other places. However, most of are found amongst a heap of slash/BDSM stuff so you have to dig deep to find them.

The fics are out there... ^^

2/7/2009 #15
ajota08

Hi!

I can´t believe I forgot Skinner/Mulder pair :-) I hope you find the Cadillac Red´s stories. Her Danville universe is here http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Aurora/8903/danville.html Beautiful!! I don´t know Hardcastle and McCormick... Is it a serie? or books?

2/7/2009 #16
Squee-bunny

True, Harry's a bland character...

And I completely understand why you prefer adult characters - I also find it all the more endearing when the young men in these examples somehow regress to boyish, insecure characters when around the more alpha, guiding guys. Always in a good way ;) Meaning, lots of enforcements and loads of comfort *squee*

Ooh, Thistle, you should definitely check out Stargate - I have a feeling you'd like it. Daniel's a naive, morale, heart-throb of a genius (in his 30's) and Jack (his father figure) is tough, but gentle. Very cute dynamic.

I've never checked out the X-File one - though I do hate it when there's too much Slash and not enough Gen to compensate _

2/7/2009 #17
Squee-bunny

Thanks for the link, Ajota ^_^

As for Hardcastle & McCormick - it's an 80's show about a buddy-buddy cop duo, chasing down bad guys and the like. McCormick's actually an ex-con (in his late 20's/early 30's) who gets recruited by a retired Judge (the actor's Brian Keith). It was pretty successful and lasted for 3 seasons. It's SUCH a great show! I suggest you look into it if you like father/son dynamics.

2/7/2009 #18
Thistle of Liberty

I kind of like well-written slash and I (you might have guessed ^^') like discipline fics but what I don't like is when it's mixed... It's just seems so weird when someone first spanks someone and then they have sex... I suppose that's what you mean when you talk about discipline relationships but I don't like reading about it. Father/son is much more cute.

2/8/2009 #19
Squee-bunny

Kinky spanking that leads to sex IS weird... not to mention the people who actually step into those parent/child roles while disciplining, like it's some kind of game *shudders* Guess everyone's entitled to their own right of fetish O_o

By the way, Ayota... OMG! Last night I checked the link out... I read /everything/. And I LOVED it. I've never seen the X-Files, actually, but now I want to. And Skinner was so cute in his fatherly role towards Mulder, even after he was adult-size again ^_^ *Hee hee!*

Also, do you know of the other link that will provide the first half of Cadillac Red's "Take Two?" It seems the link posted on her website doesn't work anymore...

But thanks for getting me hooked onto something new :D

2/8/2009 #20
ajota08

wow! read everything in one night! :-D I´m glad that you enjoyed it... Sadly, seems like that her website doesn´t work anymore....I have other link to the site Slashingmulder.com, but don´t work neither. Besides Father Figure universe by Amethyst, the Danville universe is my favorite...

I´m die for something new too! Any suggestion? :-D

2/8/2009 #21
ajota08

Yay! Squee-bunny!! I encountered it! Through the Wayback Machine :-D it is all about Danville Universe... http://web.archive.org/web/20080112204405/http://www.slashingmulder.com/DisciplineWriters/Cadillac_Red/Cadillac_Red.htm

2/8/2009 #22
Thistle of Liberty

You're a wonderful person, you know that Ajota? Feeding us starving disicipline-writers good links to keep us going through the storm... *insert moving music* No, but seriously, there is actually rather stormish up here in Sweden. We've had like ten inches snow in two days... And it's COLD. Just so you know how horrible my life is. *sob* Mulder is just what I need.

2/9/2009 #23
ajota08

Well, thank you! :-D It is true! Mulder and his Dad Walter are an excellent company for these days! I just can imagine all that snow... I am sweaty and heated in my home, today the sky is covered but we feel the sun anyway Please...anything about Ellery? Pleeeeaaassseeee.... :-D (not pressure :-D)

Hugs!

2/9/2009 #24
achillies-eel

Funny, 'cause I also prefer when the son-figure is an adult or teenager, instead of too young. I also go for surrogate roles more than actual biological ones - adoption seems so much more heart-warming to me at times.

I totally understand what you mean! There's just something about the whole adventure of the adopted person getting to know his guardian that just makes the whole thing so much more intriguing. I like it when the son-figure is from 14 or so, to 19. Any older than that and I've always felt it a bit awkward. Somehow, though, when the father-figure is actually the father, it doesn't seem wrong or strange, no matter what the son's age, you know? Am I making any sense here? :P

2/9/2009 #25
achillies-eel

Ooh, Thistle, you should definitely check out Stargate - I have a feeling you'd like it. Daniel's a naive, morale, heart-throb of a genius (in his 30's) and Jack (his father figure) is tough, but gentle. Very cute dynamic.

Omigosh I can't believe you've never watched Stargate! Though I've never watched Stargate Atlantis, I was an avid SG-1 fan awhile back. I was diligently going through the episodes and seasons, and made it till about season 3 before the site I watching from died on me, and then my time disappeared before I could go looking for another site... So yeah, Stargate stopped being a top watching priority. I should so get back into that.

2/9/2009 #26
achillies-eel

I kind of like well-written slash and I (you might have guessed ^^') like discipline fics but what I don't like is when it's mixed... It's just seems so weird when someone first spanks someone and then they have sex... I suppose that's what you mean when you talk about discipline relationships but I don't like reading about it. Father/son is much more cute.

I've always felt that way as well, though it Het discipline fics always seemed weirder to me than Slash. I wonder why that is. -Frowns-

And yes, father/son is very cute and cuddly. :D

2/9/2009 #27
Squee-bunny

AHHH! I ADORED the Skinner and Mulder relationship in the "Cadillac Red" series - Ajota, how could I ever thank you...? *blubbering* I can't get enough of this, and yet, I've read all the ones I hadn't read before, and there's nothing left for me to do... except re-read :P

Seriously, there are so few treasure troves like this: the author's prolific, with an admirable, fluid style and uses the right balance of angst and hurt/comfort. SO PERFECT!

I've been watching X-Files lately, 'cause now the interest has spiked!

And yeah, SG-1 is another sci-fi must...

As for the whole age/grouping thing with father/son - I personally don't mind when the young guys are in their 20's or 30's - besides, if you're lucky, they start acting like they're 17 anyway ^_^

And slash... rather not go there, just because all I ever read has to do with duos like Jack/Daniel, Gibbs/Tony, Dr.Cox/JD and those are all father/son relationships to me, so if people slash it, it seems like i*** :S But that's just me.

2/10/2009 #28
Thistle of Liberty

I agree with the het-thing. I'm not all crazy 'bout feminism but I have to admit it freaks me out a little when in a marriage/relationship the man just seems to assume he's got the right to be in charge... I'm not sure I'm making sense here. Anyways...

As for Stargate, I guess I should give it a try. It's just that I always seem t have so little time... And the key-word there is "seem", I really have loads of time I just don't know where it disappears to. ^^'

About Ellery, I am working on a fic, multi-chapter sorta, but it is taking me a long time and there's no telling when I'll finish... And then there's my Indy-story which needs to be written. Not that I mind ^^.

2/10/2009 #29
ajota08

You see? this universe is fabulous. Personally, i don´t want to see the serie... I think that must be a little disappointing to see Skinner and Mulder only in a rol professional... :-D Anyway, if you can see the last movie of x-file there are a little pearl at the end :-D I don´t like slash very much, but there are a few stories well written, without explicit sex... and for the age I like teenaged (16 or so) or adults sons

2/10/2009 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thistle of Liberty
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member