The Ultimate Leverage Forum!
I saw there wasn't a forum and thought that was a crime against humanity, mainly Nate, Sophie, Eliot, Hardison and Parker though. So here it is! Come discuss Leverage with fellow fans! Let's just keep it clean people!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord

Are you a Nate fanatic? Do you love Eliot with an undying passion? Do you wish Parker and Sophie were your sisters? Are you praying that someday you'll call for computer help and Hardison will be your tech support? Come on people! Who's your favorite?

2/24/2009 #1
Irish63116

Parker....no Eliot.....Parker and Eliot together!!!

2/24/2009 #2
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord

Hi irishgirl! Welcome to the forum!

I love Parker's sunny attitude, and Eliot's freaking gorgeous, but Nate is my favorite character. He's just so tragic, I love the tragic hero!

2/25/2009 #3
Thayli

I like Parker. Crazy, crazy, stabbed-a-guy-with-a-fork Parker.

2/27/2009 #4
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord

Welcome Thayli!

Yeah, I agree, Parker's cool, the crazy crazy one, not the happy happy "Rose" one, that was just plain creepy.

2/27/2009 #5
AnnieGrey

Having a hard time deciding between Parker and Eliot.....

2/27/2009 #6
bakesbabe

Elliot, Elliot, Elliot!!!!!!

2/28/2009 #7
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord

Welcome AnnieGrey and bakesbabe! Great to have you all here!

2/28/2009 #8
Morralls

Nate, all the way. I can never stop loving how he's in control of every situation and how he has total confidence in his team. He's just the best! My second favorite is Sophie, and I swear that I would be the grifter if I could. They need to hook up... like... yesterday...

3/1/2009 #9
csfan

Nate and Sophie, love them together and each separately. I love the complexity of both of their characters and the (potential) romance between them. Yes, they need to hook up already.

3/1/2009 . Edited 3/1/2009 #10
Morralls

There really is something about the two of them, but hopefully there will be no potential romance. I mean, at the end of the Second David job, you could WATCH Nate realize that he loves Sophie. They need to be together. There's no getting around that.

3/1/2009 #11
Irish63116

I for one and a HUGE fan of the Parker/Eliot relationship! LOVE them together! So cute!

3/1/2009 #12
Morralls

I'm actually hopiong for Parker/Hardison. I mean, they're dancing around a romance just as badly as Nate and Sophie are. It's inevitable. I guess that time it's taking the writers to put them together is adding to the development of their characters. Afetr all, the first season of any show is the development of characters, The second season is always the romantic one. I can't wait until season two premiers.

3/1/2009 #13
csfan

re: Nate/Sophie: Yes! Yes! I agree, Morralls. I believe they love each other as well and I can't wait to see them get together. It's only a matter of time. :)

3/1/2009 . Edited 3/1/2009 #14
Technical Joe

Hands Down. Hardison. Hence, the avatar and name =). To start, his humor is so different from the rest of the crew; especially, when he made up demands for the bank robbers. Not to mention, he does the little yet vital things to help the crew out. I mean, who else coulda helped them land that plane safely in "The Mile High Job"? Yep. For me, it's Hardison. If you plan to roleplay, it's age of the geek for me baby ;).

3/1/2009 #15
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord

Okay, I'm just going to make the post in here, if a roleplay is started, it's going to be first come first serve on characters. But don't worry, I'm not hoggin anyone, I have my own OC I want to use.

3/1/2009 #16
Technical Joe

Hm, soooo, can I be Hardison? He is the man now. You do know that, right =P? Btw, sorry for being a noob at this, but if we roleplay a particular character, we basically act like the character when we post?

3/1/2009 #17
Irish63116

OHHHHHHHHHH....me me me! I wanna be Parker!

3/1/2009 #18
Morralls

It looks like we're getting ourselves set up already. Irish wants to be Parker, and no one else does. Tech wants to be Hardison, and I want to be Nate. I mean, I get the first come first serve thing, but still... with luck, we'll all get our characters.

3/1/2009 #19
Lady Lala Productions

OMG! I love this show, its soo amazing i just had to downloaded the first season! I'm so happy to see someone started something for it! BTW my name is Lala i'm CEO of Lala Klivee Productions and i am a writer, i'm also going to start my new tv shows fanfictions and Leverage is definately one of them. also my other shows are Lie To Me, Trust Me (Maybe), DollHouse (maybe), NCIS, and some others if anyone of you have any shows you would like me to do please let me know, sorry that i havent added any new stories yet, but i promise i will, i have just been very very very very busy, hehe.

much love,

Lala

3/9/2009 #20
DrkWhispers

One of my fav characters would be Eliot. I just love the way he smiles and i really liked the way his hair was in The Nigerian Job.

3/14/2009 #21
EOshipper2010

I completely agree with irishgirl72221. PARKER! She's so awesome!

I'm actually a lot like her... well at least in personality... Kind of. I'm completely random and don't usually explain things fully... ("I once saw a horse kill a clown." The most awesome line EVER!)

3/27/2009 #22
Library Bum

I'm not gonna bother trying to pick a favorite. They all bring something to the table and that's what makes the show so great.

3/31/2009 #23
berenikee

All of them are fantastic and really enjoyable, but if I have to pick just one, it will be Nate.

8/9/2009 #24
Nvrmore

Um... I didn't really mean for this to be a reply to a specific statement, but I couldn't figure out how to post (see me blush). Obviously, I'm new to the fanfiction forums, so if someone could tell me how to independently post, I'd appreciate it.

Anyway, on to topic.

Eliot, of course! :D 'cause he's dreamy. *bats eyelashes* Just kidding. I like men of action, a man's man, that kind of thing. He's funny - wicked sense of humor - and a prankster. And he's not an idiot.

I like all of the characters and what they bring. I love the sense of humor on the show in general. The banter, the familial relationships... even the romance (nate/sophie and parker/hardison). But Eliot's my favorite.

8/18/2009 #25
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord

Don't worry Nvrmore, just posting, no matter what statement you click reply on, is an independent post. And welcome to the forums!

Yes, Eliot is pretty kick butt. As I describe him, he can "kill you in about 500 different ways with his bare hands but he's not going to because he's too cool for that".

Next weeks episode seems to suggest we get to see him whooping some butt, so I am very excited. And no, he's not an idiot, but one of the best pranksters ever.

From the Juror #6 Job, "How bout my Cowboys? Come on!" and "This ain't happenin' bubba. You ain't gettin' my beer!"

8/18/2009 #26
Library Bum

Anyone who can do what Eliot does has my admiration, but I'm still not picking a favorite. Although Nate has gotten cooler since he stopped drinking and I'm looking foreward to seeing how his character develops in the new season. Love how he's finally admitted to being an achoholic, which was something I was annoyed at in the first season. Actually, I'm looking foreward to seeing how all the characters develop.

And not to nitpick, Sirius, but you got the quotes wrong. It was "How 'bout them Cowboys?" and "This ain't happenin', bubba. You ain't takin' my beer?" I'm such a nerd, huh?

And Nvermore, Eliot has always been dreamy. :D

8/18/2009 . Edited 8/18/2009 #27
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord

Yeah...I knew I was going to screw them up pretty bad. And Morralls isn't on to correct me as she always does. She makes sure I get it right!

Can we start singing a parody of Toby Keith's "You Ain't Much Fun Since I Quit Drinking"? "Nate, you're a lot more fun since you quit drinking!"

8/18/2009 #28
Library Bum

Okay then, glad to know that I could help.

Oh geez, I wonder if somebody will post a songfic. That would be great, though I say he's a lot more sadistic, not just fun. Though I won't argue with the fun part.

8/18/2009 . Edited 8/18/2009 #29
Nvrmore

Oh! I'm totally with you on the 'glad Nate quit drinking' train!

And according to Parker, he's creepier when sober. :D

I'm looking forward to the character development this season, too. Parker is slowly spreading her wings and becoming more social, it seems.

8/18/2009 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member