MaiHime RPG
An RPG for Mai-Hime....please register!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Kiri Sousuke

Ah well...well, just in case for those who missed the story, here it is so far....

Kiri, Gecca and William arrived to their new school, Fuka Academy. There, they met Taiga (aka palmtop tiger), and Ina, the student council's secretary. Followed by a (scary) introduction from William and Kiri, they discovered through an incident at the cafeteria that William is a Hime, and so is Kiri. They agreed to the fact that Taiga has the potental to become a Key, but Kiri doesn't held any interests in the matter, hinting that he couldn't have a Key for some reason (for those who knew me, you'll know the reason...too shy DX)

1/28/2009 #1
Moe-Doki 008

Umm.. Can please someone whose been OL always update this?

Kinda lost here again.

1/30/2009 #2
Chiisai Shiroi Wolf

XD

Well I'm not updating because I'll probably screw it up

1/30/2009 #3
Moe-Doki 008

..... Nuuuuuu.......

. Planning on making a new character here...

1/30/2009 #4
Kiri Sousuke

*Sigh* Fine...Here goes....

Kiri, Gecca and William arrived to their new school, Fuka Academy. There, they met Taiga (aka palmtop tiger), and Ina, the student council's secretary. Followed by a (scary) introduction from William and Kiri, they discovered through an incident at the cafeteria that William is a Hime, and so is Kiri. They agreed to the fact that Taiga has the potential to become a Key, but Kiri doesn't held any interests in the matter, hinting that he couldn't have a Key for some reason (for those who knew me, you'll know the reason...too shy DX)

During class, Kiri was passing notes to Taiga, telling her to meet him after school (and so did William a few minutes ago). After that, Kiri met William and Taiga on the top of the school building to explain to Taiga, the potential Key, everything they know about Himes. According to them, Himes are power-users, and each are given the power to manipulate one particular element, as well as the power to summon a "Child", which, according to William and Kiri, is a very strong monster representing the element. However, the Himes need to be in contact (aka touching) with their most important person-aka Keys. The stronger the bond between the Hime and their Key is, the stronger the "Child" will be and the range of using it will increase as well. However, as Kiri walked away, they discovered a person was spying on them, and William immediately knocked her out. It turned out to be Ina, the student's council secretary. When Ina woke up, she swiftly knocked William down, and have a small fight with Kiri, who insisted them to stop since it was late, and he need to finish his homework. Then Abby, who turned out to be also a Hime, appeared and helped Ina into the infirmary. Meanwhile, Kiri was chasing down someone who was also spying on them, but failed and went home. However, he helped Abby to find a key, and introduced himself as Kirosuke, who quickly disappeared again. Ina asked him some questions on the activity of Searrs (the foundation that want to take all the Himes power to control the world), who she seemed to believe is good. While Abby was helping Ina, she discovered Gecca, who was spying on them, as well as Kirosuke in his room, who was entering datas about the new Himes (O.O WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH STALKERS???) After that William and Abby talked to the mysterious (=weird+stalking) Kirosuke and Gecca about Himes and the crisis that is going on. The next day, William personally teleported Taiga (to ensure her safety) to school, and was greeted by Kiri. During classes, William played a sad song and ended up crying himself to sleep. WHen he woke up, he told everyone his story. William has an (insane) sister who is controlling Searrs and an (insane) brother who is hunting him down. After he had calmed down, ........

(o.o That was tired....more to come soon....basically, Abby met Sora, her Key, and after a session of shouting and strangling, Kiri finally got to put them up toghether. Meanwhile, Kirosuke told his story to William and have a bit of training at his house)

1/30/2009 . Edited 1/30/2009 #5
Moe-Doki 008

(Kiri.. You nosebleeded didn't you? :D)

1/30/2009 #6
Kiri Sousuke

(_ I did! When I heard Nad-chan said that....)

1/30/2009 #7
The Nadcromancer

(Mwahahahahaha.... Btw, your new avatar suits you.)

1/31/2009 #8
blazingeyes

I know...that's why i gave it to him..LOL

why did Kiri nosebleed? *is suddenly interested*

1/31/2009 #9
The Nadcromancer

(Read 'Fuka Academy - Classes' page 12. x3 Mwahahahahahaha....)

1/31/2009 #10
blazingeyes

LOL

poor kiri-kun...i can just imagine him blushing like that..^_^

btw, any ideas on how i shold just pop up in the middle of the story?

1/31/2009 #11
The Nadcromancer

(Maybe you should wait till the next day when school starts again. 'Cause it looks like the story is in a really odd cliff-hanger. o_o)

1/31/2009 #12
blazingeyes

(kk... ill aslo draw a pic of Kouyuki when i can..^_^)

1/31/2009 #13
The Nadcromancer

(I'll be looking forward to it. ^^)

(And I gtg. Brb in a few hours.)

1/31/2009 . Edited 1/31/2009 #14
Kiri Sousuke

(Hey...I need help....I know the story, but it's too long for me to type...=.=")

1/31/2009 #15
The Nadcromancer

(Okay!)

Once upon a time, there was a boy called Kiri who bought magic beans from an old merchant called William. On his way home, Kiri dropped the beans and a genie named Abby appeared. Kiri wished for a huge car, a million dollars and a girlfriend. Since Abby liked the guy, she gave him an extra wish. And just as Kiri was about to wish....

"MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

It was the evil magician, Gecca, who wanted the wishes all to himself. Out of nowhere, William appeared to help them and they engaged in combat.

When Gecca was below 10000 HP....

"Heaven's light, shine!

Gates of hell, open your passage!

Strike, lightning of the heavens!

INDIGNATION!"

A huge blast of lightning struck Gecca.

"IT CAN'T BEEE~"

Gecca took a hit of 10000 damage and exploded into many pixels. The group gained 192936 EXP. Kiri obtained a new skill. William leveled up. Abby cooked sushi.

They got the good ending and lived happily ever after.

The end.... and I'm sorry for spamming.

1/31/2009 #16
Kiri Sousuke

=)) Where's my girlfriend then? :P

1/31/2009 #17
The Nadcromancer

*coughcoughAkemicoughcough*

1/31/2009 #18
Kiri Sousuke

HUH??

wait....I'm blushing....

1/31/2009 #19
The Nadcromancer

Sorry, I'll wait until you cool down.... then I'll write another one! :D

1/31/2009 #20
Kiri Sousuke

LOL...I'm back

1/31/2009 #21
RetardedFool

Haha! this is nice.

1/31/2009 #22
The Nadcromancer

Thanks. :D

1/31/2009 #23
Kiri Sousuke

LoboZ-san...you're next....khu khu khu...don't worry...we'll edit your post to save all the mistakes...^^

1/31/2009 #24
LoboZ

-_- You.... khu khu khu khu.... *stabbed Kiri-san's photo with needle repeteadly*

1/31/2009 #25
LoboZ

Summary -_-

Abby met Sora, her Key, and after a session of shouting and strangling, Kiri finally got to put them up together (By threatening them, I think). Kirosuke and William had a training. After the training, Kirosuke told Dai about how his parents and his key were killed. Meanwhile, Kiri had a chat with his key, Aida. Then William had a conversation with Taiga and bought 54% of D.P. Enterprise stock. And in forest, Abby, Kiri, Sora, Kirosuke, and Taiga met with an orphan (An orphan is a monster that can changes shape and grows. They can turn themselves into one particular element, like dissolving stuffs).

(If something's wrong, just edit it. SInce... Sleepy here... Brain is not funtional as normal... No dictionary too... Khu khu..............

PS: Wanna sleep. Night, guys. -_-Zzzz.......)

1/31/2009 #26
Kiri Sousuke

o.o That was good for a first try, LoboZ.....I'll do it again:

Kiri, Gecca and William arrived to their new school, Fuka Academy. There, they met Taiga (aka palmtop tiger), and Ina, the student council's secretary. Followed by a (scary) introduction from William and Kiri, they discovered through an incident at the cafeteria that William is a Hime, and so is Kiri. They agreed to the fact that Taiga has the potential to become a Key, but Kiri doesn't held any interests in the matter, hinting that he couldn't have a Key for some reason (for those who knew me, you'll know the reason...too shy DX)

During class, Kiri was passing notes to Taiga, telling her to meet him after school (and so did William a few minutes ago). After that, Kiri met William and Taiga on the top of the school building to explain to Taiga, the potential Key, everything they know about Himes. According to them, Himes are power-users, and each are given the power to manipulate one particular element, as well as the power to summon a "Child", which, according to William and Kiri, is a very strong monster representing the element. However, the Himes need to be in contact (aka touching) with their most important person-aka Keys. The stronger the bond between the Hime and their Key is, the stronger the "Child" will be and the range of using it will increase as well.

However, as Kiri walked away, they discovered a person was spying on them, and William immediately knocked her out. It turned out to be Ina, the student's council secretary. When Ina woke up, she swiftly knocked William down, and have a small fight with Kiri, who insisted them to stop since it was late, and he need to finish his homework. Then Abby, who turned out to be also a Hime, appeared and helped Ina into the infirmary. Meanwhile, Kiri was chasing down someone who was also spying on them, but failed and went home. That student helped Abby to find a key, and introduced himself as Kirosuke, who quickly disappeared again. Ina asked him some questions on the activity of Searrs (the foundation that want to take all the Himes power to control the world), who she seemed to believe is good. While Abby was helping Ina, she discovered Gecca, who was spying on them, as well as Kirosuke in his room, who was entering datas about the new Himes (O.O WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH STALKERS???)

After that William and Abby talked to the mysterious (=weird+stalking) Kirosuke and Gecca about Himes and the crisis that is going on. The next day, William personally teleported Taiga (to ensure her safety) to school, and was greeted by Kiri. During classes, William played a sad song and ended up crying himself to sleep. WHen he woke up, he told everyone his story. William has an (insane) sister who is controlling Searrs and an (insane) brother who is hunting him down. After he had calmed down, William came home to meet his butler Watler. Meanwhile, Abby was skipping classes (AGAIN) and was discovered by Kirosuke, but he quickly went away (He was scared LOL). Kiri then met Sora, a guy who was scared and terrorized by Abby's (trademark) maniacal laughter, who turned out to be Abby's Key. After a brief session of strangling and shouting (since Sora wants to run away and Abby was busily strangling Gecca, so Kiri had a hard time to make them listen), Kiri finally managed to put Abby and Sora toghether. During that time, Kirosuke and William are practicing at William's mansion. After that, they had a conversation about Kirosuke's past. Kirosuke is chasing a man who killed his parents and is incredibly fast, one of the reasons for Kirosuke to train his speed...

The next day, Kiri was called to the student's council to explain about the shouting incident of yesterday. There, he meet Akemi Goldings, the school's president, who is Kiri's Key according to him. After William learned that Taiga has a company names D.P Enterprise, he bought over half of the share, making him the President (and the first people ever to make Taiga blush) After school, Kirosuke and William are training at Willaim's house, while Kiri, Taiga, Abby and Sora met a giant tiger in the forest nehind the school, which turned out to be an Orphan, but it was quickly dispatched by Kirosuke (he's using shadow-clone Jutsu LOL) . Then, Abby and Kiri was lost in the forest and they are currently trying to get out of the forest.

1/31/2009 #27
RetardedFool
Nice!
1/31/2009 #28
Kiri Sousuke

*pant* Tiring...*pant*

1/31/2009 #29
RetardedFool

hey, but you did a great job

1/31/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kiri Sousuke Mai Sachiyuki, blazingeyes, Moe-Doki 008, LoboZ
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member