MaiHime RPG
An RPG for Mai-Hime....please register!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Lesser Master

This place is a very unholy place. Tombstones broken, though there was a few that were perfect but most were old looking. A few masuliums were standing above the ground holding the coffins within them.

4/14/2009 #1
Lesser Master

Hitomi was sitting on the steps of a masumilum, her head bouncing as her earphone blared her heavy metal music. She seemed to waiting for someone or something.

4/14/2009 #2
LoboZ

Zagi went to the graveyard to visit his sister's memorial, when he suddenly saw someone sitting not far from him with her earphone on

4/14/2009 #3
Lesser Master

She opened her eyes for a moment and saw Zagi there. She grinned and raised her hand. "Yo!" She cried out, pulling one out, making the music more noticable.

4/14/2009 #4
LoboZ

"Oi.. Oi.... What are you doing here? I don't think someone who is listening to heavy metal music wants to visit someone here"

4/14/2009 #5
Lesser Master

She laughed and got up. "who says? I don't think these guys like it so silent all the time." She dusted off her pants. "What brings you to this happy little place?" She grinned.

4/14/2009 #6
LoboZ

"Me? Just want to visit my sister's memorial."

4/14/2009 #7
Lesser Master

"Ohhh.." she knelt down. "A memorial huh..so she was never found. What was it..was she kidnapped and never found?" She looked up at the setting sun. Her music louder now that she was beside him.

4/14/2009 #8
LoboZ

"Yeah. She disintegrated", he bit his lower lips. "Thanks to that hime", he tightened his fist in anger

4/14/2009 #9
Lesser Master

"Ah..so you're a princess are you?" She looked up at you from her crouching stance. She reached out to trace it. "what hime was it?"

4/14/2009 #10
LoboZ

"Kirosuke... that wind hime. That's why I become a princess.. To annihilate all himes"

4/14/2009 #11
Lesser Master

She laughed a little, looking at the memorial. "I want to destory them all..for the hell of it.." She stuck her hands in her pockets.

4/14/2009 #12
LoboZ

"Why? You have the same experience as me too?"

4/14/2009 #13
Lesser Master

She shook her head. "Hell no, I just hate goody two shoes and I believe in the Serres beliefs." She stretched.

4/14/2009 #14
LoboZ

He laughed hearing her. "Simple reason, huh?"

4/14/2009 #15
Lesser Master

She grinned. "Yeah." She stratched her head and looked at him. "So how well have you succeded in your mission to rid of the himes?" She went and sat on the memorial, crossing her legs.

4/14/2009 #16
LoboZ

"I haven't. I haven't received misson from Searrs recently", he said. "I'll be leaving now. And don't sit on top of there, princess...", he said again as he left

(gtg, bye)

4/14/2009 #17
Lesser Master

She waved and plugged the other earphone in as she continued sitting ontop of it.

(bye bye!)

4/14/2009 . Edited 4/14/2009 #18
Mai Sachiyuki

Not far from the place, Sae came into the graveyard carrying a bouquet of white flower. She walked slowly and stopped at one of the tombstone. " Hello, father. How are you today?" she said as she put the flower onto the grave. She clamped both of her hands and started praying for him.

4/14/2009 #19
Lesser Master

Hitomi went behind the tombstone, crouching behind it. "Danger..danger..run..." She tried to sound like a guy's voice. she had a grin plastered on her face.

4/14/2009 #20
Mai Sachiyuki

Sae blinked at the voice, Now who could that be? She noticed a presence behind the tombstone, "You can come out now..." she smiled.

4/14/2009 #21
Lesser Master

She got up, smiling. "Awww...I was caught so fast." She laughed and sat on the tombstone.

4/14/2009 #22
Mai Sachiyuki

Sae smiled back at the girl, " You know you shouldn't do that..." she said as the girl was sitting on the tombstone. Sae then stood up and started to walk away from the place.

4/14/2009 . Edited 4/15/2009 #23
Lesser Master

it was funny as hell though." She grinned and got off the tombstone. "What brought you here though..."

4/15/2009 #24
Mai Sachiyuki

Sae stopped on her tracks, " I was visiting my father", she said and turned back to the girl. " And I suppose you were visiting someone as well?" she asked.

4/15/2009 #25
Lesser Master

She shook her head. "No..not really...well..I came here to keep these guys company." she turned on her heavy metal music, her earphones hanging off the side. "I thought they might like something a little more livly ya know." She walked up so they were close.

4/15/2009 #26
Mai Sachiyuki

" Oh...I see.." she replied. " By the way, I'm Sae Megna and you are?" she extended her hand.

4/15/2009 #27
Lesser Master

"Hitomi sayou." She grinned and took the hand. She tried to pull her back to hug Sae.

4/15/2009 #28
Mai Sachiyuki

Sae hugged back the girl, This is unexpected... she thought. " So, Hitomi-san... are you new here?"

4/15/2009 #29
Lesser Master

She pulled back from the hug with a smile. "Omi-chan..you can call me that..well I'd perfer if you did." She tucked her hands back in her pockets. "I guess you can say I'm new, I transfered over here."

4/15/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Kiri Sousuke Mai Sachiyuki, blazingeyes, Moe-Doki 008, LoboZ
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member