Haven of the Dragons
Basically, any general friendlydiscussion, mainly to do with Breath of Fire, but anything else if you like!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Sorceress of Memories
As the title says, welcome! Just realised that there wasn’t a Breath of Fire discussion forum here so I thought I’d be the first one to make one! Just feel free to discuss whatever, although it would be preferable if you mainly talked about Breath of Fire, since this is in the Breath of Fire section – however, just because I said this, it doesn’t mean that the discussion is limited to Breath of Fire, since this forum is purposely for others to have a nice chat and make friends J. But most of the discussion in here should be about Breath of Fire.

Also, just a few rules because all forums should have rules. I don't want to make this place too strict, but I also don't want it to become a forum of chaos.

1. If you want to disagree with an opinion, please do so with logic, not with pointless insults or by trying to degrade the person you are disagreeing with.

2. No homophobic/racist comments.

3. No getting sensitive if somebody disagrees with you on an opinion either, unless it's something extreme such as racism.

4. No spamming. Plenty of other forums you can go to for that.

5. Do note that I have the right to block you from this forum at ANY time for ANY reason. No, I won't ban you because I feel like it, but if I do find that you continually misbehave then you will no longer have access to this forum.

Phew...now that I've ranted to you about what you should/shouldn't do, I just have one more rule for you.....HAVE FUN!!!

12/27/2005 . Edited 12/7/2006 #1
Forum Moderators: Sorceress of Memories
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member