mortal instruments the movie
hey! Ok, so they're not making a movie yet, but just so were ready when/if they make one come on this forum and suggest posible directors actors etc
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
Evil Black Poppies

Who would ever be able to perform his gay-mazing-nesss? And who would play his beloved sidekick, Chairman Meow?

4/17/2009 #1
HowManyRoads

I've been thinking about this and I can't think of anyone that would fit

he's gotta have the whole oriental look going on with the cat eyes

gahh! I acn't think of anyone

4/20/2009 #2
gone1234567890

I think he'd have to be an unknown or someone from totally obscure cult films.

Love Always,

Willow Grace

4/20/2009 #3
Evil Black Poppies

When I think of Magnus I always see Bill Kaulitz from Tokyo Hotel, he has the eyes and the hair down. And maybe the clothes? *long Pause* Yeah, he's got the clothes.

4/20/2009 #4
gone1234567890

Umm...I don't know....

My sis, Miranda thinks he looks stoned.

Love Always,

Willow Grace

4/20/2009 #5
HowManyRoads

hmm he's kinda scary

4/21/2009 #6
Bebiaimaro

Richard Guitierez- hes not really oriental, but :)

(Depending on if they speak english:

Farenheight Taiwan (band)- apparently taiwan speaking people cant speak english very well, too bad because they were my first choice... just not calvin, he looks TOO much like a girl

Wallace Huo

Takeshi kaneshiro- pretty sure he speaks english

Wu chun- pretty sure he speaks english too

Dome packorn

4/25/2009 #7
Silent.Sister.Fray

I also would have to agree with Bill Kaulitz......but can he act??? hmm....I bet his hair can.... LoL

4/30/2009 #8
gema227

Don't hate me for this, but I always kind of saw Ed Westwick as Magnus. :/ The almond eyes, the sarcasm, the sexiness. He'd have it down pat, in my opinion.

5/28/2009 #9
gone1234567890

Um, not really seein' it in Ed Westwick. He actually looks like Edward to me, but what do I know? I hate Twilight.

5/31/2009 #10
LixeyTrixeyPixey

I think that Aaron Yoo is good choice for Magnus actually!!

He's asian and for some reason really reminds me of a cat....and can act and speak English Heh.

7/30/2009 #11
Wanna be a fictional character

Hmmm okay I'm probably going to get buckets dumped on me for this but what about Chriss Angel as Magnus?

8/11/2009 #12
gema227

Magnus is Asian. :/

8/11/2009 #13
Wanna be a fictional character

i know......but idk.....

8/11/2009 #14
city-of-bones-fan

Bill from tokie hotel... he kinda looks like a girl though but he loks crazy like I imagined Magnus.

8/12/2009 #15
Mister Icarus

Hmm, I know he's waaayyy too old, and loads of non-English and Irish people probably have no idea who he is, but Gok Wan always reminds me of Magnus. Both flamboyant Asian fashionistas with bucket loads of charm.

So maybe if he has a younger brother or something....hmm...

9/21/2009 #16
HowManyRoads

I love Gok!

But, yea you're right, he's a bit old XD

9/25/2009 #17
JennaBlake

For the perfect Magnus search no further than... RAIN BI

he is my personal choice

10/2/2009 #18
beedivine

Adam Lambert is the absolute perfect Magnus to me.

10/22/2009 #19
TarraWoods

I second adam.....even though he is not asian( i never pictured Magnus as asian anyways) he could totally pull off the Magnus glittered with makeup look....just look at his Drag Queen pics....and he can pull of the atitude....!

1/4/2010 #20
TarraWoods

Actually i just looked at pics for Bill Kaulitz and he has cattish eyes....plus the perfect hair!

1/4/2010 #21
gema227

( i never pictured Magnus as asian anyways)

well, Cassandra Clare did and in the books it clearly states he's Asian so it doesn't really matter xD

It is legit so damn hard to find someone who can play him right. Honestly, you think it'd be easier to find an Asian actor who can have the right attitude/badassness.

1/4/2010 #22
TarraWoods

agreed

1/6/2010 #23
TarraWoods

ok....im back but this time with asian actors...

Will Yun Lee .....he is a little older but....Magnus is supposed to be like centuries old and stuff.....and somewhere it was said he looks to be in his twentys so.....

Justin Chon, slightly younger looking then id like but he looks cattish to me....

or Takeshi Kaneshiro (he was in House of Flying Daggers), I think he could pull off Magnus pretty well....

1/7/2010 #24
gone1234567890

I agree with brito. Rain Bi is the perfect Magnus.

1/7/2010 #25
GiveTheDevilHisDue

Rain Bi! When I read "City of Bones" I looked for a ton of guys that could look like Magnus...definitely Rain Bi. Ed Westwick isn't bad, either. But...I don't know Bi just radiates Magnus to me:)

1/14/2010 #26
city-of-bones-fan

Yeah me neither! I think that westwick looks more like Alec.... but NOT Magnus! No way! I mean he's posed to b part asian... I don't know. I think Bill is PERFECT.

1/14/2010 #27
city-of-bones-fan

YES! I totaly agree with you! Bill is PErfect! the first time I saw him I though, He's not the best singer but wait! he could be a perfect magnus!

1/14/2010 #28
gema227

Rain Biiiiiii 3

Love.

Lovelovelovelove. Yessss.

Rain Bi=Magnus. Yess.

I don't get the whole Bill Kaulitz thing. Okay maybe the sparkly hair and the glitter but 1) He looks NOTHING like how Magnus is described in the books and 2) for me, his feminitity and flamboyancy comes off as....almost creepy :/ Magnus has to be bad ass and cool and the type of guy people want to party down with ("party down"? Did I really just type that? WHY AM I SUCH A TOOL?) It's completely possible that it's just me and everyone else loves him but He just doesn't give that vibe off...Could be just me though :]

1/15/2010 #29
GiveTheDevilHisDue

Naw Gemma227, it's not just you. I can't see Bill Kaulitz. Other than the obvious sparkles and femine-like qualities, I can't see him as Magnus. I agree, he kind of frightens me...just a bit. Magnus, to me, is someone that will kick your ass, save a life or two, go have a cocktail, then call it a night:) Bill Kaulitz is not...yeah, he's just not. Besides, can he even act? I thought he was just a singer??? Haha, yes Gemma227, let's go "party down" with Magnus!!!!

1/15/2010 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: HowManyRoads
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member