Crossovers, and more crossovers
What shows belong together, and what shows should never meet? everything must contain at least one anime!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Michael The-Zorch Haney

Ranma 1/2 is one of those manga/anime which lends itself really well to fan fiction and can be mixed with all sorts of other material to come up with all kinds of interesting ideas. Its an old series but its fan fiction community is still very active.

The most common mash-up is Ranma 1/2 and Sailor Moon. I've also seen many others. Everything from Ranma 1/2 and Bleach to Ranma 1/2 and Tenchi Muyo. I'd like to know what other crossover ideas you might have, how you think they might work, and also what ideas you don't think will work.

Lets get a discussion going.

11/16/2010 #1
trebor469

Here's a list of not so common crossovers that I think would be interesting to make or at least make some sense.

Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple: Both Ranma and this series is about martial arts though the later has less ki blasts

Fairy Tail: While only adressed once but there are such things as martial artists in this series about magic

Shaman King: Ranma does deal with spirits at times along with the whole curse thing from an already drowned person

Code Geass: I just wan't to see Ranma rip apart giant robots with his bare hands

Rurouni Kenshin: Similar to above first example that both deal with martial arts

D.Gray-Man: Seeing how Ranma would deal with poisoness to human monsters with or without a power boost

Soul Eater: This series does have pretty cool fight scenes and deals with energy created from the body for special attacks like ki along with more magic

Hope you are familiar with these series as I am, see ya.

8/19/2011 #2
Carycomic

How about Ranma with Batman and Pokemon? Or, Ranma with Negi Magi (via the Saotome connection)? Or, Ranma/Inuyasha? Or Ranma/Zatch Bell/Read or Die?

Or even all of the above? ;-D

7/29/2013 #3
Enmy

Ranma/Naruto I would love to see Ranma compete with Naruto's oiroke no jutsu.

1/4 #4
Forum Moderators: lizzieXmarieXyoukai
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member