Halla
This forum is to discuss anything about the Pendragon universe, and the fics.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Janet Martini de La Ley
Which territory in Halla would you most like to visit (and you can only choose one)? I would like to see both Cloral and Veelox, but I can only pick one... It would have to be Cloral! I love to swim, and it would be so awesome to ride a skimmer and drink a snigger!
12/27/2005 #1
LATMC
Definitely Cloral, and Third Earth, and First Earth, because it would be cool to witness history! I guess Veelox, but I don't know, I think I'd get sucked into Lifelight before I knew what was happening!!
12/31/2005 #2
Janet Martini de La Ley
[q]I guess Veelox, but I don't know, I think I'd get sucked into Lifelight before I knew what was happening!![/q] I probably would too.
1/1/2006 #3
Connor Kent
I think definitly Cloral. I mean the amazing water... and all the cool stuff they make... wow
1/1/2006 #4
TheEurpacifamerasian1021
Heck yess! I LOVE Cloral! Or would if I ever went there. I also like Third Earth. It is AWESOME!
1/10/2006 #5
djm2
I have to pick Veelox. I mean, Lifelight gives you a perfect life! Nothing would go wrong. And for all you Cloral lovers...YOU COULD GO TO CLORAL IN LIFELIGHT! Veelox would be perfect (as long as Aja doesn't insert another Reality Bug)
3/8/2006 #6
Dark Empress14
to djm2: You cant go to Cloral on lifelight because u can only do things in lifelight that can happen in reality. to all: I would SO go to Cloral! i love to swim and i would definetly like to try a snigger. i also want to ride a skimmer and i would like to try those fruit Bobby described when he arrived(the cucumber like ones that looked like the inside has watermelon, I LOVE WATERMELON). Cloral is a really cool place!
3/18/2006 #7
Silas The Monk
I would definitley want to visit Cloral. I want to try one of those skimmers. i like to swim so it would be really cool
4/17/2006 #8
sentimentalvalue
I'm torn between Cloral and Veelox. My favorite things are dreaming and swimming. But if I went to veelox I'd never come out of lifelight so I supose Cloral is the safer bet...
5/15/2006 #9
Connor Kent
NOOOOOO!!! YOUR MAKING VEELOX FALL TO SAINT DANE ALSO!!! NOOOOO!!!!!*cries* Risist the Life light! Come back to us!!!! *puts everyone in dog collars and leashes and ties to poll* There now you can't go to life light. Everyone off to Eelong! "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" O wait no!!! I meant Cloral! AHHHHH... to be continued.
5/25/2006 #10
Janet Martini de La Ley
[q]NOOOOOO!!! YOUR MAKING VEELOX FALL TO SAINT DANE ALSO!!! NOOOOO!!!!!*cries* Risist the Life light! Come back to us!!!! *puts everyone in dog collars and leashes and ties to poll* There now you can't go to life light. Everyone off to Eelong! "AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" O wait no!!! I meant Cloral! AHHHHH... to be continued.[/q] NOTICE: Please, don't continue with this or anything else off topic. -Any reply that is off topic and totally stupid will be deleted by me, so don't bother. Thank you
5/27/2006 #11
James Flamel
...either Coral or Third Earth. Since I can only pick one, umm, Third Earth!!!!! Then Coral. If I had to choose my least favorite, Qillan!! No way I'm going to Quillan!
6/4/2006 #12
DC World
I don`t want to spoil the 5th book, but the worst territory would be Eelong. If you read the 5th one you will find out why.
7/25/2006 #13
sentimentalvalue
Eelong isn't that bad actually...
7/25/2006 #14
DC World
It is not that bad. I just meant that it is the worst for Bobby because the quigs are people ( oh sorry gars) and it is completely different then what he is used to. But I wouldn`t mind going there if people were not so low in society. But I have no idea if things get better for them because I still have about 200 pages to read.
7/25/2006 #15
sentimentalvalue
Well then you need to finish the book ^_-
7/26/2006 #16
James Flamel
Yeah, I don't wanna spoil anything.....
7/26/2006 #17
AlwayzBored
I want to visit ALL the territories. I think.
10/21/2006 #18
Kara Tezla
Eelong actually sounds like my kind of place. If you read the Pigrims of Rayne, you'll see that it got better over there. I like cats, and battling dinosaurs sounds fun. If not Eelong, then Zadaa.
6/4/2007 #19
Sheena Is A Punk Rocker

well since every single book has reminded me of Star Wars (I'm only on 6 thou so that might change), I would have to go with which planet on Star Wars I'd wanna visit...

Which in that case is Naboo. lol

In the Pendragon universe that's actually Cloral.

After that, Zadaa (which reminds me of Tattooine)

Then Denduron (The Forest Moon of Endor)

First Earth (Cuz the 1930's kicked a**!)

and then Eelong (Degobah... only less swampy)

out of curiosity, am I the only one that made the Star Wars connection? cuz my friend refuses to believe it!

5/1/2010 #20
SiryRemudiFanGurrl

I would love to go to Ibara, Cloral and Zadaa . . . .

1/23/2011 #21
Forum Moderators: Janet Martini de La Ley
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member