Of Cabbages and Kings
Looking for intelligent life at Fanfiction Net? We feature something for everyone: casual chat, serious discussion, debate, fun and games, and that delicious wank. Are you ready to play with the big dogs? Come inside, come inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

Just what it says. Talk to me, folks! :)

2/5/2009 #1

Here I sit, Katie's connection is leaving me in the dust, as usual.

I was bleaching my teeth, she made me laugh, and I almost drooled on my keyboard. LOL

2/6/2009 #2
EmpyrealFantasy

LOL! Don't short circuit it, love! XDDDD

2/6/2009 #3

Seriously -- you do not want to see my keyboard.

So, what are you doing today? I'm rearranging books in between posting.

2/6/2009 #4
EmpyrealFantasy

Homework. I have to have it finished in the next two hours so I can turn it in... and then this weekend I am loaded down with even more. And most of it is hardware-related things, and I don't have a desktop computer to rip apart. Arg!

Bah.

Other than that, I am still thinking of ideas for flyers for the GLBT, Jason is irritating me, and I have to keep ducking under the computer desk to drink my soda. Bah. :(

BUT!... I have my Randy, whom I plan to bother as much as possible. :)

2/6/2009 . Edited 2/6/2009 #5

I don't have a desktop computr to rip apart. Arg!

I've been inside the guts of mine only once -- to install a new DVD drive, and it scared me green.

I am still thinking of ideas for flyers for the GLBT

What is the GLBT?

Jason is irritating me

Is that the dude who keeps calling me 'Frank'? *narrows eyes* LOL

BUT!... I have my Randy, whom I plan to bother as much as possible. :)

That's what I'm here for. :)

2/6/2009 #6
EmpyrealFantasy

I've been inside the guts of mine only once -- to install a new DVD drive, and it scared me green.

LOL! Don't worry, I've been a computer whiz for ages and I still can't stand to play with the insides. We had to take everything in there apart and out, seperate it, them put i back in... I was pale as a sheet afraid i would break something. It was traumatizing. :P

What is the GLBT?

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transexual. It is offically called the GHC GSA (Grays Harbor College Gay Straight Alliance). I've been given all the graphics-related jobs. XP Fun, though. I love to play. ^^

Is that the dude who keeps calling me 'Frank'? *narrows eyes* LOL

That it is. My own fault for the way i always gush about you, though he's gotten better now. No more ass grabbing, and his jealousy spurts have calmed signifigantly. But he still calls you Frank. Oh, the things I'd like to counter that with... *snort*

That's what I'm here for. :)

Have the kitties been stealing my spot?

2/6/2009 #7

Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transexual. It is offically called the GHC GSA (Grays Harbor College Gay Straight Alliance). I've been given all the graphics-related jobs. XP Fun, though. I love to play. ^^

Ah. Rainbows. Rainbows are always good.

No more ass grabbing,

-__- He'd better not, or I'll be calling him something -- in dead earnest. (Which was, by the way, the proposed title of the late Jeffrey Dahmer's autobiography.)

Have the kitties been stealing my spot?

Since Amneris has been unwell, her BFF Spike has been rather whiny and needy with me. He sensed that she was sick before we noticed anything.

2/6/2009 #8
EmpyrealFantasy

Ah. Rainbows. Rainbows are always good.

I love rainbows. XD But the flyers are supposed to be more subtle. We want to try and pull in some of the closeted, and being, as I dubbed at the last meeting 'uber-gay about it', will only scare them off. This is a backwater town, and people still look at you like an alien if you are admittedly anything other than straight. I've never hidden my sexuality, but I've never been looked at as I have been here. Hate, sure. Disgust? Plenty of times. But as if I was some odd fable come to life? Never. It is a little disconcerting.

-__- He'd better not, or I'll be calling him something -- in dead earnest. (Which was, by the way, the proposed title of the late Jeffrey Dahmer's autobiography.)

*grins* We all know my thoughts on this. I won't bother reitterating. *hug*

Since Amneris has been unwell, her BFF Spike has been rather whiny and needy with me. He sensed that she was sick before we noticed anything.

Hmph. Spike had better shove over. *sniff* But I understand the needy. I'll... deal. *weep* ;)

How is everything, love?

2/6/2009 . Edited 2/6/2009 #9

I love rainbows. XD But the flyers are supposed to be more subtle. We want to try and pull in some of the closeted, and being, as I dubbed at the last meeting 'uber-gay about it', will only scare them off.

In that case -- a banked row of androgynous profiles. I wish I could explain it better than that. Just something to suggest that gender is beside the point and we're all human beings.

Hmph. Spike had better shove over. *sniff* But I understand the needy. I'll... deal. *weep* ;)

I now feel kind of bad for getting annoyed with him and putting him out of the room several times. He's really quite devoted to her, and we're worried how he'll take it if she isn't with us much longer.

How is everything, love?

Better, now that I'm not hurling constantly. ;P

I think I have a few rants in me over the 'advisors' who told my mother to move into that contagion factory so she could be more independent and improve the quality of her life. She still has to rely on me or my son for almost everything.

2/6/2009 #10
EmpyrealFantasy

In that case -- a banked row of androgynous profiles. I wish I could explain it better than that. Just something to suggest that gender is beside the point and we're all human beings.

Mm, I actually really like that idea. And, since that is my personal belief, it rings true. :)

He's really quite devoted to her, and we're worried how he'll take it if she isn't with us much longer.

:( Poor dear. I hope for his sake that she pulls through and lives much longer.

I think I have a few rants in me over the 'advisors' who told my mother to move into that contagion factory so she could be more independent and improve the quality of her life. She still has to rely on me or my son for almost everything.

Well, I'm glad you're feeling better now, but I see what you mean. It ends up coming down to a choice of holing herself away from others or risking another illness like that.. and that is a miserable choice to have to make. D: *hugs*

2/6/2009 #11

:( Poor dear. I hope for his sake that she pulls through and lives much longer.

She's fifteen to his eleven. Gosh, time flies. Seems like only yesterday that they were kittens. We always joked, though about Spike preferring 'older women'. They're curled up together now in the sun on my bed.

t ends up coming down to a choice of holing herself away from others or risking another illness like that.. and that is a miserable choice to have to make.

The whole idea was to make her less isolated. But she had neighbors of all ages in her old house who stopped in to check on her every day. Now she's complaining to me that all hew new friends are old, sick and dying. This is the fifth or sixth time she's picked up something there -- first time that required hospitalization, though.

2/6/2009 #12
EmpyrealFantasy

*sigh* Ugh. That is just frustrating as all hell. Especially since she really isn't happy there, it is only adding more stress, and illness that hospitalizes you just isn't safe. Is there anything at all do be done?

2/6/2009 #13

Is there anything at all do be done?

Eventually, when she runs out of money, she'll have to move in with me. But that will be after going through a lot of her funds that she would not otherwise have had to.

At least if she were with me, I won't be faced with clearing out her apartment rapidly when she is, um, no longer with us. I took a look around during this last illness and thought, "How am I ever going to cope with this?" :(

Of course, as you know, living with your parent(s) is no picnic either.

2/6/2009 #14

Depressing turn in the conversation. LOL

I'm ready for spring, how about you?

2/6/2009 #15
EmpyrealFantasy

Of course, as you know, living with your parent(s) is no picnic either.

I second and third this, my love. -__-

I'm ready for spring, how about you?

Fuck yes. I'm sick of frosty mornings and shivering while I smoke. I'm sick of random flooding and snow. I am so sick of walking in soggy shoes with the bottom of my pants wet that I am moaning for it. But I know better; it will be months still out here. ;__;

2/6/2009 #16

LOL -- I'd just like to be able to walk down to the garage without turning my ankle on a frozen rut. This morning, I was making the next appointment for the farrier to come and it landed on the first day of spring. I joked, "That's the cue for a raging blizzard on that day."

It's kind of traditional in Wisconsin.

We still have a foot of snow on the ground, but at least it finally warmed up above freezing.

2/6/2009 #17
EmpyrealFantasy

You always manage to make me feel guilty for bitching abot my paltry rain. XD You don't try, but you manage it. *grins and tackles*

2/6/2009 #18

You always manage to make me feel guilty for bitching abot my paltry rain.

It's all relative. Your clothing and houses are designed for your usual winter temps. Plus, cold rain is miserable. You're just as cold as I am. :)

2/6/2009 . Edited 2/6/2009 #19
EmpyrealFantasy

It's all relative. Your clothing and houses are designed for your usual winter temps.

As is my poor, wussy body. XD

Plus, cold rain is miserable.

I don't mind real rain so much as drizzle. Drizzle is constant, deceptively cold, and you usually don't notice it until you're out in it. Ugh.

You're just as cold as I am. :)

Aww, but babe, you're hot. ;)

2/6/2009 #20

LOL -- the new avatar!

Aww, but babe, you're hot. ;)

XD You're talking to someone who is still spending an inordinate amount of time huddled under a blanket and two cats to stay comfy.

2/6/2009 #21
EmpyrealFantasy

What about your corn bag? :)

And yes, the avatar. I was bored with Tom, so I threw something together with MSPaint to amuse myself. :P

2/6/2009 . Edited 2/6/2009 #22

What about your corn bag? :)

Frequently, I fire that thing up and take it to bed with me. Super-good for the sore muscles. It atracts the cats too. LOL

2/6/2009 #23
EmpyrealFantasy

You just have a magnetism for pussy, don't you?

Oi, that was bad of me. XDDDDD

2/6/2009 #24

LOL -- FFN filtered 'pussy'.

What's worse, they're currently complaining about the alleged fashion of shaving cats in *another forum*. Now, this time of year, it isn't fashion -- long-haired cats mat up and often need to be shaved. The picture linked was what's known as your basic 'lion cut' and yeah, the cats look hilarious, but it beats the alternative.

I'm really biting my tongue not to make a remark about shaved pussy.

2/6/2009 #25
EmpyrealFantasy

Of course it filtered pussy. XD

We've had to shave Buddy's hindquarters before for that reason. That and he's just too fat to fix his own backside. :P But what an... umm... interesting thing to talk about.

And the shaved pussy jokes are swirling through my head. XD

2/6/2009 #26

Oh yeah -- we had a long-haired cat who -- well, TMI. LOL

And those getting alerts are wondering what vile things we're talking about.

2/6/2009 #27
EmpyrealFantasy

How often are we clean, luvvie? ;) If they're reading this, they know who we are. And if it isn't expected by now, well... :P

2/6/2009 #28

Give me a few days, and I will come up with an Ivory Snow pure conversation that is all asterisks. I just have that kind of mind. ;P

2/6/2009 #29
EmpyrealFantasy

I'd help. I could do it. XD Especially when paired with you... seems everything I say to you is an innuendo, ne? ;)

2/6/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thranduil Oropherion Redux militaryhistory
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member