Of Cabbages and Kings
Looking for intelligent life at Fanfiction Net? We feature something for everyone: casual chat, serious discussion, debate, fun and games, and that delicious wank. Are you ready to play with the big dogs? Come inside, come inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

I, Thranduil Oropherion Redux, bring you these fifteen -- whoops *crash* -- ten commandments.

Actually, I don't even have ten as yet. The rules are simple. We have freedom of speech here; no censorship.

The only times I will edit a post will be for offensive racial and sexual slurs, sexual content that crosses the line of getting me deleted (cybering in particular) and overt threats of RL personal violence. Anything else goes, but I reserve the right to call you an idiot.

Trolls will be patted on the head and mocked at the members' discretion.

Spammers will have their posts edited in a humiliating way or deleted outright, depending.

Anyone who leaves me one of those half-page screen hangers mentioning my intestines will be blocked -- no exceptions.

That's it for now.

2/5/2009 #1
Forum Moderators: Thranduil Oropherion Redux militaryhistory
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member