Of Cabbages and Kings
Looking for intelligent life at Fanfiction Net? We feature something for everyone: casual chat, serious discussion, debate, fun and games, and that delicious wank. Are you ready to play with the big dogs? Come inside, come inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »
Hamfast Gamgee

Thanks again, I should have said I also write for Star Wars sometimes. Oh, and Gogol, it wasn't me. Oh, all right, it was!

8/3/2010 #2,251
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

I used to write for Star Wars. The old Star Wars before the prequel trilogy ruined it. But that was long ago, in a galaxy far, far away . . .

8/3/2010 #2,252
Hamfast Gamgee

As it happens I am in the process of re-writing the prequeals. At least the first two. But this one is taking me a while, but hopefully I'll have it finished before the year is out!

8/3/2010 #2,253
InfamousSharo

Anyone room for me in here? I've been posting all over the place today, so um...I decided to come here and post.

Name: Sharo.

Interests: Erm...lots of stuff. Reading and writing mostly. I play piano as well. So, you know, if my fingers ever fall off...no, no, no. Don't want to think about it. Happy thoughts, happy thoughts.

Fandom(s): Only Neverwinter Nights 2. Er...yeah. *insert shameless fanfic plug here*

Location: In that sweltering state they call Texas. I call it hell with cowboy hats.

Why at FFN: Um...cause I want to be a writer. That is, outside fanfiction, where I get my own copyright, annoying agent, and money(The money's not that important, but it's not a bad bonus, either.). I look at fanfiction as practice and mostly I want other people's opinions on my writing, that way I know my strengths and weaknesses. Make sense? Okay, then.

Why on This Forum?: Uh...like I said before, I've been posting like there's no tomorrow and so I came here. *grin*

Thank you for your time. I'll just be going now.

8/4/2010 #2,254
Olorime

Hello, Sharo!

Welcome to the forum. We have a couple of Texans around here; the lonely star is well represented here.

8/4/2010 #2,255

Welcome Sharo.

No, 26 is not old at all. Trust me.

No need to leave -- this forum has actual serious writers in it and you might want to check out the writing threads.

8/4/2010 #2,256
militaryhistory

Hey, Sharo.

8/4/2010 #2,257
InfamousSharo

Olorime, Haha, good. I hope that comment of cowboy hats and hell didn't offend. I simply meant that its hotter than Hades and everyone wears cowboy hats.*grin* Glad I'm not the only one suffering from the heat, though. It's going to be 104 today. Ugh...And here I was thinking it was going to be a mild summer. In any case, to all my fellow Texans out there: *tips brim of her cowboy hat* Howdy.

8/4/2010 #2,258
Olorime

No, not at all. At least not me.

I live in Florida, so I know what you mean. The heat index is 105° today.

8/4/2010 #2,259
InfamousSharo

Anyone in the sweltering heat has my deepest sympathies. Let's all move to Alaska. Wait, what's the temp in Alaska right now? *googles it* Ah, here we are. Dutch Harbor, Alaska is currently 49 degrees. Ooooh, *packs bags* I'm going to have to update my profile after this...

8/4/2010 #2,260

I've always wanted to be able to see Russia from my house . . .

8/4/2010 #2,261
Olorime

I've always wanted to be able to see Russia from my house . . .

And then you would be soooo propitiously ready to deal with foreign policy. :D

8/4/2010 #2,262
Epilachna

I live in Florida, so I know what you mean. The heat index is 105° today.

I live in Florida, too. I spent last night refereeing a roller derby scrimmage for an hour in a warehouse with no air conditioning. It was at least 100 degrees in the building. I think I sweated away 5 lbs. Fun times.

Love that summertime heat! It makes us southern folks tough. Although I'd prefer the Arizona/Texas lack of humidity.

8/4/2010 #2,263
Azral Returns

Hey guys, it's Azral. I'm going to introduce myself here again because I haven't talked to you all for like 2 years.

So what's up?

Anyone here I know anymore besides Randy?

8/5/2010 . Edited 8/5/2010 #2,264

Hey, Azral! Good to see you again.

I think you know Mike and Aislynn from LSD, right?

8/6/2010 #2,265
Azral Returns

Yeah, what ended up happening to most of the LSD crowd?

I remember all that BS from when the 7 sins (well like 5 of them if I remember right) showed up a year and a half ago now.

After that I kinda left LSD and the forums in general till I found Mike of all people on Facebook. Facebook's suggest a friend function spies on you somehow. Then I tried to end up back here but I just didn't have the time. But now I should be back for good; I have a bit more free time and a PC of my own now.

8/6/2010 #2,266

Yeah, what ended up happening to most of the LSD crowd?

Jebbie is at the LU, I think. Katie got engaged and has much more important things to (like job search) than goof off with us. Silver showed up a while ago. Sy is in and out. He's headed for college this fall, last time I heard. Life goes on.

Oh, and I had my first grandchild on July 19. Well, my son's girlfriend had him, but you get the gist. LOL

8/6/2010 #2,267
Azral Returns

Congrats!

8/6/2010 #2,268

Thank you. He's cute as hell.

8/6/2010 #2,269
militaryhistory

Howdy Azral. I think I remember you from a couple years back.

8/6/2010 #2,270
RandomHyuuga

Name: RandomHyuuga. People call me Ran, Random, Ran-chan, Hyuuga, Hyu-chan, Randy, Ranny, and Randy-kun.

Interests: Drawing

Fandom(s): Too many to list.

Why at FFN: To improve my writing skills

Why on This Forum?: It seems like fun.

I hope it's okay that I post here.

8/24/2010 #2,271

Welcome, Ran-chan. We can't call you Randy for obvious reasons. LOL

If you want to talk about serious writing, this is definitely one of the places to be. And we have several artists here. Aislynn's cartoons are wonderful, and both Viv and I have DeviantART accounts. (So does Aislynn.)

I hope it's okay that I post here.

But of course! :)

8/25/2010 #2,272
Aislynn Crowdaughter

Hi, Sharo, Azral, and Ran-Chan! Welcome! Azral, good to see you here! :)

*waves*

8/25/2010 #2,273
Fear Die Rothaarige

Hey Ran-Chan. I'm Pein and I'm gussing your either a Hinata or Neji fan.

8/25/2010 #2,274
JayWasHere

Name: Amber '3D' Hackney. Im also called 'Tots' 'Hey can i have your tater tots?' and 'KID, HEY, GIRLIE, HEY REPLY TO ME, CAN I HAVE YOUR TATER TOTS?'

Age:14. Its underlined because Im fourteen today.Im old. Meh.

Interests:Writing fanfics, Drawing anime, Wearing tye dye tee's and moping about.

Fandom(s): A lot. But I try to stay mainly towards Gorillaz fanfiction.

Why at FFN: Hmm....good question. I like Fanfiction for its easy to write structure and, well, mostly the fact that i was scrolling and happened apon this amazing new world.

Why on This Forum?: Well i was just scrolling by and i saw this forum and thought it has a great monitor. I mean, this is epic! WOO-HOO!

9/10/2010 #2,275

Welcome to the forum, Amber! And happy birthday.

We like to talk about writing here, and about current events. Or just hang out.

Why on This Forum?: Well i was just scrolling by and i saw this forum and thought it has a great monitor. I mean, this is epic! WOO-HOO!

By 'monitor' do you mean me or the name of the forum? I mean, either is equally awesome. And I'm modest too! LOL

9/10/2010 #2,276
JayWasHere

i ment you. i mean epic pix, epic name....man you have to be epic. *EPICSMILE*

9/11/2010 #2,277
militaryhistory

(Raises eyebrow in quizzical fashion)

9/11/2010 . Edited 9/11/2010 #2,278

man you have to be epic.

Why, thank you! That's very flattering. LOL

9/11/2010 #2,279
StarSpray

Name: StarSpray, or Star for short.

Interests: Writing and reading, mostly. I've also dabbled in photography.

Fandom(s): Tolkien, though I've also written for Harry Potter, Narnia, and Paper Towns.

Location: Physically or mentally? They don't often coincide. :P Physically I reside in the good ol' Keystone State. Mentally, I'm usually off in Middle-earth or the world of my own fantasy canon.

Why at FFN: Writing/reading fanfiction. I remember back when there were no forums.

Why on This Forum?: The promise of intelligent life. :P And I've lurked on and off for a while, and everyone seems nice as well as intelligent, so...Hi. *waves, shuffles feet*

9/11/2010 #2,280
« Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 86 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thranduil Oropherion Redux militaryhistory
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member