Of Cabbages and Kings
Looking for intelligent life at Fanfiction Net? We feature something for everyone: casual chat, serious discussion, debate, fun and games, and that delicious wank. Are you ready to play with the big dogs? Come inside, come inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

Actually, I was just going through some old PMs and saw the name change.

She sent you a PM????

11/27/2010 #91

You need to see the movie "Mommie Dearest" to get the reference, Milhi.

I just bet 50 Quatloos on Pie in a little altercation over at LU. That sad part is that 95% of them weren't even born yet and wouldn't get the joke.

11/27/2010 #92

Why did he come here?

Because it turned out I really don't sport horns and a tail.

11/27/2010 #93
AltearazCreator

Wendy gave me control of the account and I changed the name to match the initials of my own, plus a number to indicate it was now a secondary of mine. I was originally here on a fact-finding mission after the open later business and Kim (Eleve) lashed out at Virtuella. I got the evidence that this side was willing to present and then I got Wendy's. I brokered a deal with Wendy so that she could stay on the site 'safely', and that involved me staying here to make sure none of you horrid, horrid people were planning plans against her, but she more or less threw that in my face. I've little more to say on the subject, but if you want to know what little that is, I'm not going to discuss it publicly. I've remained long past that worthless objective, nonetheless, as I find this place a rather good source of amusement in my spare time. Besides, it's fun to join the dark side.

If anyone didn't get the sarcasm, I'm pointing it out now.

11/27/2010 . Edited 11/27/2010 #94
piewacket

I just bet 50 Quatloos on Pie in a little altercation over at LU. That sad part is that 95% of them weren't even born yet and wouldn't get the joke.

And I truly appreciate the vote of confidence! :D 11/27/2010 #95
Morthoron

She sent you a PM????

Hehe. Yes. At one time I decided to play nice for Virtuella's sake. I was even in her "vaunted" Archives of Excellence. Needless to say, it didn't last long.

11/27/2010 #96
AltearazCreator

Hehe. Yes. At one time I decided to play nice for Virtuella's sake. I was even in her "vaunted" Archives of Excellence. Needless to say, it didn't last long.

Must've been during my hiatus 'cause I'm pretty sure all I remember hearing about you was along the lines of *Huff Huff Huff!*

11/27/2010 #97

And I truly appreciate the vote of confidence!

You're welcome. It's actually no contest. Those children have no idea whom not to tweak.

(Extra credit points to any of you youngsters who actually get the 'Quatloo' reference.)

11/27/2010 #98
LasseLanta01

I saw that and thought it was hilarious. I was going to raise you 100 Quatloos.

11/27/2010 #99
Morthoron

Those children have no idea whom not to tweak.

Yes, after our last encounter, I am sure Kelvin has been having incontinence problems.

11/27/2010 #100
Morthoron

Must've been during my hiatus 'cause I'm pretty sure all I remember hearing about you was along the lines of *Huff Huff Huff!*

Well, I am sure after I went off on her, Wend most likely removed my stories from her bilious Archives.

11/27/2010 #101
AltearazCreator

Oh but you were 'offending posters' or some bollocks like that, weren't you? Not when I consulted the akashic record, let me tell you. Morth is not guilty!

11/27/2010 #102
Morthoron

I was having a spirited debate with someone on her forum, and Wend thought I was being insulting. Believe me, when I want to be offensive, there can be no doubt in anyone's mind. That was not the case in this instance.

11/27/2010 #103
AltearazCreator

Yeah, I just went back and double-checked. She took issue with your wording and decided it was insulting the posters. Because you know, the highlight of everyone's day was to try to stir up trouble at CWT.

11/27/2010 #104
Morthoron

Yeah, I just went back and double-checked. She took issue with your wording and decided it was insulting the posters. Because you know, the highlight of everyone's day was to try to stir up trouble at CWT.

Humorously, I had never had any prior contact with Wend (Virtuella had invited me to the forum). That was my introduction to the psycho bitch. I never went back after that, which annoys me to no end because I didn't finish the original debate.

11/27/2010 #105
AltearazCreator

Well, Epi's around here every once in a while these days, though I haven't seen Ragnelle in a long time. Want me to dig it up for you and repost it here? It'd probably be interesting for the others to participate, since it was an interesting debate. I didn't read it then as I wasn't there, but I did just now.

11/27/2010 #106
Morthoron

Sure, why not. But only if I can debate in my own particular...idiom. I believe some jackass thinks I was put in my place. Motherfucker's lucky Wend had mod ability.

11/27/2010 #107
AltearazCreator

Sorry, got distracted.

It was Wendy who thought you were 'PWNed' as the saying goes. I'll transplant it to the Arda thread here as soon as I can put all the pieces together.

11/27/2010 #108
AltearazCreator

There ya go. Enjoy.

11/27/2010 #109
Virtuella

I would prefer it if the topic of Wendy would not be discussed here again. Can't we all imagine the response? She has probably already posted a rant somewhere about how we are still bullying, stalking, trolling and abusing her. Blaming everything on Randy.

11/27/2010 . Edited 11/28/2010 #110
Morthoron

I would prefer it if the topic of Wendy would not be discussed here again. Can't we all imagine the response? She has probably already posted a rant somewhere about how we are still bullying, stalking, trolling and abusing her. Blaming everything on Randy.

Who cares what she thinks? I certainly don't. Really V., you needn't worry about fictitious internet drama queens.

*Motions Virtuella closer and whispers*

They're not real.

11/28/2010 #111

She has probably already posted a rant somewhere about how we are still bullying, stalking, trolling and abusing her. Blaming everything on Randy.

LOL -- I should break out that icon of the toast landing butter side down that NiRi so nicely made for me. "It's all Randy's fault!"

She Who Must Not be Named most likely has exploded elsewhere, but if a tree falls in the forest and I'm not around to get squashed by it, so what?

LOL, Morth about the wire hangers. And thanks,Al, for transplanting the discussion. I always wanted to weigh in on that one.

11/28/2010 #112
Hamfast Gamgee

Sometimes ignorance is bliss! :)

11/28/2010 #113
AltearazCreator

No problem.

11/28/2010 #114
Aislynn Crowdaughter

To go back at the live journal community idea: problem is that LJ has no well-working topic system. The topics are just arranged by creation date. The discussion threads within a topic at lj are easier to follow, but the arrangement of the topics themselves are easier to follow on a board like this one, because you can see all the topics on one page, and also which one is currently discussed. So, FFN forums have their upside.

Edit to add: so, we would need a way to keep track of topics a bit like the masterlists crated to follow and organize the posts at Metafandom. But that would be a lot of work all in itself. I think I'd rather stay here. (At FFN, I mean). :/

11/28/2010 . Edited 11/28/2010 #115

So would I rather stay here. But should FFN continue to make it hard to function, there is an alternative at Live Journal. A lot of organization can be done with tags and the use of links.

11/28/2010 #116
Clodia

It might be worth having a comm there anyway, just as an appendage for this forum. idk.

*goes back to MEFA reviews*

11/28/2010 #117

just as an appendage for this forum. idk

It wouldn't be the first time I've been called an appendage. :P

11/28/2010 #118
Clodia

Oh Randy, not at all! You are the very spirit of this forum: the comm would be an appendage to you!

*bats eyelashes innocently*

11/28/2010 #119
Aislynn Crowdaughter

It wouldn't be the first time I've been called an appendage. :P

By whom? O_O

11/28/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thranduil Oropherion Redux militaryhistory
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member