Of Cabbages and Kings
Looking for intelligent life at Fanfiction Net? We feature something for everyone: casual chat, serious discussion, debate, fun and games, and that delicious wank. Are you ready to play with the big dogs? Come inside, come inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

What -- they're practicing their ballroom dancing? LOL

In case anyone wonders, I'm getting my alerts about an hour late.

3/19/2011 #2,971

Not even kissing her first? That sounds pretty barbaric to me.

That's the problem with barbarians. I bet he didn't even buy her a Coke first.

3/19/2011 #2,972
Clodia

In fairness, modern girls can buy their own coke.

3/19/2011 #2,973
Olorime

I can forgo the coke for a barbarian like my avie's barbarian's kiss.

Only I am married, so that it is not going to work, so I console myself by making pictures of barbarians kissing dark haired ladies. LOL!

3/19/2011 #2,974
Clodia

Whatever works! It's more convenient than going to clubs, I guess. :'D

3/19/2011 #2,975
Olorime

In all honesty, clubs are overrated. They are crowded, hot, expensive.

I mean, they are fun sometimes, but more often than not I went because someone dragged me.

ETA: Actually my favorite club was a gay club called "Heaven." The guys at heaven went without shirts, they loved attention, but were not interested in the least on girls and there was an awesome electronic show. Quite decadent.

3/19/2011 . Edited 3/19/2011 #2,976

In fairness, modern gentlemen can take care of their own . . . needs. However, when it comes to interactions between two people (consenting adults of any gender combination) a certain protocol must be observed.

3/19/2011 #2,977
Clodia

What, sex = coke? :'D

3/19/2011 #2,978
Olorime

What, sex = coke? :'D

Not last time I checked. I really thought it meant "coke" as in "coca-cola."

LOL!

http://www.g-a-y.co.uk/g-a-y-club/what-is-g-a-y

http://www.popcorn-heaven.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=63&Itemid=67

3/19/2011 #2,979

Not last time I checked. I really thought it meant "coke" as in "coca-cola."

Right. The person doing the wooing usually offers the person to be wooed some form of courtship in the form of dinner, a drink, a Coke if you're really strapped for cash. Of course, the acceptance of said gift does not confer any obligation, but the offer is considered to be a polite gesture.

3/19/2011 #2,980
Olorime

Right. The person doing the wooing usually offers the person to be wooed some form of courtship in the form of dinner, a drink, a Coke if you're really strapped for cash. Of course, the acceptance of said gift does not confer any obligation, but the offer is considered to be a polite gesture.

Oh gosh, Randy. You are a bit behind on the wooing sort of thing. Girls buy their own drinks right from the bar and do not let anyone pay just in case the bloke is on it with the bartender and slips something in your drink.

ETA: Thought better about it, and decided this little adventure is much too embarrassing to be shared. Gosh, what a ninny I was.

3/19/2011 . Edited 3/19/2011 #2,981

Oh gosh, Randy. You are a bit behind on the wooing sort of thing.

Yes, my single days pre-date roofies.

Back when I was in high school, a story went around about a fellow who replaced half a can of Seven-Up with vodka and gave it to a girl. It didn't work -- for him. The irony was that after he dropped the girl off after the date, this other guy who lived next door came over, found her totally blotto and willing, and he got lucky.*

*Note: This is both dangerous and ungentlemanly.

3/19/2011 #2,982

ETA: Thought better about it, and decided this little adventure is much too embarrassing to be shared. Gosh, what a ninny I was.

Heh -- am I due for some interesting reading when the alert finally comes?

3/19/2011 #2,983
RandomHyuuga

Hello? :O

3/19/2011 #2,984

Hello. :)

3/19/2011 #2,985
Olorime

Heh -- am I due for some interesting reading when the alert finally comes?

I guess... yeah. Some stupid things I did...

3/19/2011 #2,986

{{{there, there}}} I did some stupid things in my youth too. I was just very lucky.

3/19/2011 #2,987
Olorime

{{{there, there}}} I did some stupid things in my youth too. I was just very lucky.

:)

How has your day been?

3/19/2011 #2,988

It's been good so far. I got the machine put together and used it. Now I'm figuring out all the bells and whistles. It has a console like the damn space shuttle.

How's your weekend so far?

3/19/2011 #2,989
Olorime

:)

How has your day been?

3/19/2011 #2,990

Double post?

3/19/2011 #2,991
Olorime

Pardon?

My day has been okay.

Very dull.

3/19/2011 #2,992

That's actually good.

I just did something nasty to my back. :(

3/19/2011 #2,993
Olorime

I just did something nasty to my back. :(

I am sorry to hear that. Go lie down.

3/19/2011 #2,994
Just a Wili

Damn. I have a headache and no aspirin at hand. :(

3/19/2011 #2,995
Fear Die Rothaarige

Poor Wili! *gives aspirin and hug*

3/19/2011 #2,996
Just a Wili

Poor Wili! *gives aspirin and hug*

Thanks, Pein *drinks water with the virtual aspirin*

My fault, really; I knew I had none at home and I forgot to buy some this morning.

So, how's the lovely black kitten?

3/19/2011 . Edited 3/19/2011 #2,997
Fear Die Rothaarige

Thats bad planing Wili.

She's good.. Probably off somewhere outside exploring the strange new world called 'The Outside'.

3/19/2011 #2,998

Damn. I have a headache and no aspirin at hand. :(

I'm doing my 'poor man's muscle-relaxer' of wine and three aspirin. Sending a few your way, virtually.

3/19/2011 #2,999
Just a Wili

Thats bad planing Wili.

Yes, I should have written that down. I always forget things if I dont have a list on me. :(

She's good.. Probably off somewhere outside exploring the strange new world called 'The Outside'.

So cute! Mine just want to eat and sleep. The weather is cooler, so they are burrowing everywhere. Apparently my hair is a good, warm mat to sleep on and one of Jade's favorite things.

3/19/2011 #3,000
« Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thranduil Oropherion Redux militaryhistory
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member