Of Cabbages and Kings
Looking for intelligent life at Fanfiction Net? We feature something for everyone: casual chat, serious discussion, debate, fun and games, and that delicious wank. Are you ready to play with the big dogs? Come inside, come inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Nimbus Llewelyn

As requested by darkpaledin for a place:where we can discus da issuez n stuff

Edit: Made Just For Pun.

11/29/2011 . Edited 11/29/2011 #1
Morthoron

As requested by darkpaledin for a place: where we can discus da issuez n stuff

Have you lost your mind or has your sign-in been hacked?

11/29/2011 #2
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

dis made me laff fo shizzle!

11/29/2011 #3
Nimbus Llewelyn

It was meant to be a quote, from the petitions thread Morth. And I lost my mind some months back. If you could find it, I would be most grateful.

11/29/2011 #4
R. Zancan

What is going on here?

11/29/2011 #5
cherish15

-________- Wow.

11/29/2011 #6
cherish15

*shakes head* ...... the person who asked for this.... I'm sorry you guys but if he responds I'm going to have to put fire to his ass. I hate when people do stupid crap like that. Either he's a troll or he's lost as hell.

11/29/2011 #7
Nimbus Llewelyn

Just messing with people.

11/29/2011 #8
cherish15

No not you Nim. The guy who asked for it .....go look at his profile and go to the sad thing he calls and forum and you'll see why I'm kind of pissed.

11/29/2011 #9

No not you Nim. The guy who asked for it .....go look at his profile and go to the sad thing he calls and forum and you'll see why I'm kind of pissed.

I did that when s/he first showed up, and I suspect a troll. Or a parodist.

11/29/2011 #10

And I see he hasn't even posted in this thread yet.

11/29/2011 #11
cherish15

I really hope it is a Troll. That would be better than if he actually acted that way in real life. If it is the latter you are really going to see me in rare form.

11/29/2011 #12
Nimbus Llewelyn

Hence why I think he is a troll and got the mockery. I think.

11/29/2011 #13
cherish15

smh I mean seriously... do you see what he did to this post? ......You edit someone's post to make it seem like they didn't say something that probably would have proved his idiocy. ....wow.

http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/99779/51482470/1/

11/29/2011 #14
Nimbus Llewelyn

Of course. He didn't even try to spell properly, poor deluded fool.

11/29/2011 . Edited 11/29/2011 #15
cherish15

......He just.... smh. It's like a double hitter. If he's a troll than I don't like how he stereotypes black people.... if he's being serious than he needs a wake up call because that will get you nowhere in life. Nim, I know people in real life (although they don't talk like that) who try and play "thug" it's probably one of the biggest set backs you can cause yourself as a black male or female. ( and not just black but I'm speaking from a general stance to what I've grown up around and seen) As a whole, this is a subject that's very serious to me.

11/29/2011 #16

smh I mean seriously... do you see what he did to this post? ......You edit someone's post to make it seem like they didn't say something that probably would have proved his idiocy. ....wow.

http://forum.fanfiction.net/topic/99779/51482470/1/

He has his own forum? Well, shee-yit!

11/29/2011 #17
cherish15

Smh ...... I wouldn't call it a forum....not even close. It's a joke. Again, I really hope he's a troll.

11/29/2011 #18
Morthoron

It's a troll. No one uses an adverb such as "fervently" in a story without some semblance of syntax.

11/29/2011 #19
cherish15

Okay that's good to know. You read it? I was scared to. I thought my eyes would fall out. Parodies are funny, I don't think that's a parody. It's, I think I'll just write something stupid today.

11/29/2011 #20
Nimbus Llewelyn

As I suspected.

11/29/2011 #21
cherish15

Oh my, I just read the first paragraph.... it's hard to continue...so I wont.

11/29/2011 #22
darkpaledin

hay guyz!

i didnt see dis earlier but soo cool!

OK: who do u gays fink is cooler? gwen stephanie or kesha?? i mean gwen did das sweet escape wif akon but kesha has done sum hardcore songs 2. Wut do u think?? kesha is hotter tho

11/29/2011 #23
darkpaledin

hay guyz!

i didnt see dis earlier but soo cool!

OK: who do u gays fink is cooler? gwen stephanie or kesha?? i mean gwen did das sweet escape wif akon but kesha has done sum hardcore songs 2. Wut do u think?? kesha is hotter tho

11/29/2011 #24
Morthoron

Please stop the piss-poor rendition of ebonics and write like a sentient human being. Considering you have to actually stop and think to type out such inane colloquialisms, you could just as easily type in English. And I know you can do so. So do it.

11/29/2011 #25
darkpaledin

Stop hateing ok!!! if ur a hater or a posr u suk! i bet u like bands lik the jo bros nd lady gaga!

Well anyways, I thik its Gwen stephanie cuz she did sweet Escap AND hollerback gurl wich wasnt relly a rap song but it ws pretty thug still. hav u guyz seen da music video?? she is sooo thug in it!! dis one tim me nd sum frends went 2 get sum food at da store nd we did the seen with da shoppin kart it basicly rocked. Kesha is kool 2 but her only real gud song is we r who we r nd dats it. shes is still hot tho. i gess both songz r prety god but they arent as thug as EMINEM!

11/29/2011 #26
Nimbus Llewelyn

Dude, don't argue with someone who can outmanoeuvre you with only a little bit of effort.

11/30/2011 #27
cherish15

You are not a thug you fool. Slang does not mean you spell every word in the English dictionary wrong by the way. Stop acting fucking illiterate. The only "poser" is you, trying to act like something you're not. Seriously grow up, you're a troll. Go back under your bridge please. Also you probably don't want to say stupid shit like that to Morth; he is very good at making you see the error of your ways. (putting it nicely) This is almost funny now that I see what a dumb ass you are.

11/30/2011 #28
R. Zancan

This is silly.

11/30/2011 #29
OldStoneface

They see me mowing, my front lawn

I know they're all thinking I'm so white and nerdy

Think I'm just too white and nerdy

Can't you see I'm white and nerdy

Look at me I'm white and nerdy!

I wanna roll with, the gangsters But so far they all think I'm too white and nerdy

I'm just too white and nerdy

Really, really white and nerdy

First in my class here at M.I.T.

Got skills, I'm a Champion at D&D

MC Escher that's my favorite MC

Keep your 40 I'll just have an Earl Grey tea

My rims never spin to the contrary

You'll find they're quite stationary

All of my action figures are cherry

Steven Hawking's in my library

My MySpace page is all totally pimped out

Got people begging for my top 8 spaces

Yo I know Pi to a thousand places

Ain't got no grills but I still wear braces

I order all of my sandwiches with mayonnaise I'm a whiz at minesweeper I can play for days Once you see my sweet moves you're gonna stay amazed, my fingers moving so fast I'll set the place ablaze

There's no killer app I haven't run

At Pascal, well, I'm number 1

Do vector calculus just for fun

I ain't got a gat but I gotta soldering gun

Happy days is my favorite theme song

Sure kick your butt in a game of ping pong

I'll ace any trivia quiz you bring on

I'm fluent in Java Script as well as Klingon

I've been browsing, inspectin' X-men comics you know I collect 'em

The pens in my pocket I must protect 'em

My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored

Shopping online for deals on some writable media I edit Wikipedia I memorized Holy Grail really well I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL

I got a business doing websites

When my friends need some code who do they call?

I do HTML for them all

Even made a homepage for my dog!

Yo! Got myself a fanny pack they were having a sale down at the GAP

Spend my nights with a roll of bubble wrap POP POP! Hope no one sees me get freaky!

I'm nerdy in the extreme and whiter than sour cream

I was in AV club and Glee club and even the chess team!

Only question I ever thought was hard

Was do I like Kirk or do I like Picard?

Spend every weekend at the renaissance fair I got my name on my under wear!

They see me strollin'

They laughin'

And rollng their eyes 'cause I'm so white and nerdy

Just because I'm white and nerdy

Just because I'm white and nerdy

All because I'm white and nerdy

Holy cow I'm white and nerdy

I wanna roll with- the gangsters but oh well it's obvious I'm white and nerdy

I'm just too white and nerdy

Look at me I'm white and nerdy!

11/30/2011 . Edited 11/30/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thranduil Oropherion Redux militaryhistory
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member