Of Cabbages and Kings
Looking for intelligent life at Fanfiction Net? We feature something for everyone: casual chat, serious discussion, debate, fun and games, and that delicious wank. Are you ready to play with the big dogs? Come inside, come inside!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
cherish15

Olo he doesn't know. Perfect example of someone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about. They see rappers and other hip-hop artist (which I have nothing against I do like some hip-hop) and they try to imitate. Or in this case he trolls about it. If you've ever seen someone who actually do some hardcore things. "gangster" a lot of them aren't flaunting that. (some are....God help them.) I've known people that may do what some people group in with being "gangster" like selling (you name it) because they felt that's what they had to do to help feed their family. (of course there are always other options) I've know people that have made mistakes from pulling a trigger, to theft, to stabbing. You name it. For the most part I hear regret. So even among those people that this guy is trying to glorify, they themselves admit it's a foolish mistake to try and go down that path.

I wish I could word it better. But trolling on something you don't understand ....is stupid and it makes him look stupid.

11/30/2011 #61
Olorime

So even among those people that this guy is trying to glorify, they themselves admit it's a foolish mistake to try and go down that path.

Exactly.

:)

This guy reminds me of Ali G. Do you know who that is?

11/30/2011 #62
cherish15

Lol I didn't but I just googled it. Comedian?

11/30/2011 #63
R. Zancan

Ali G was so much smarter than this guy.

11/30/2011 #64
Olorime

He is a Sasha Baron Cohen character. He thinks he is a gangsta, but comes out looking really chavy.

:P

11/30/2011 #65
cherish15

Lol you're gonna make me watch!

I also find it interesting how people describe "gangster, thug, or ghetto."

I listen to hip-hop, when I'm with my friends I talk in a whatever flows out way. (which is not always proper grammar) Does that make me a thug? I may have a mouth on me... does that make me ghetto? No it doesn't. I don't like when people use one example to classify all attributes. A lot of people would be "thugs" if that's all it entailed.

11/30/2011 #66
Morthoron

im nut 2 young 2 be on here ok! im 15 nd a half so ther! my story only has lik 7 chaptas u dont even kno wuts gong to happen yet!! ur only hatin cuz i bet ur a strait edger or somthing! ALSO why are u so sobessed (lik maria carey LOL) wf trolls! IM NUT AN OGER IM A PERSON WE R WHO WE R.

anywayz hav any of u guyz seen dat one song tayler swift and tpain did called "thug Story"??? in da video she looks SO THUG. do u guyz think se wil ever do a rap album? I think it woud rock so hrad. wut do u guys think? i men she is so hot and stuf and she would be such a kool gangster!!!

also 1 of my frens today told me dat thers a song by gwen stephany were she sez "tik tok tik tok" and dat it wuz a conspracy wif kesha. IS THIS TRU PLZ ANSWER

On the offhand chance that you were born with a hanger in your ear or ate lead paint chips as an infant, I will again request you make an attempt to type in English. Otherwise, I will not be so restrained. And you will undoubtedly be regarded as a troll. But you already know that, don't you?

11/30/2011 #67
Nimbus Llewelyn

Oh dear. Is that creature still here?

11/30/2011 #68
cherish15

-___- yes he is. .... But honestly, I'm not even as offended as I was before because; he takes stupidity to the next level.

11/30/2011 #69
AltearazCreator

Can this 'gangsta' go die somewhere and save someone else the trouble?

11/30/2011 #70
darkpaledin

CAN WE PZ STAY ON TOPIC?? also, i AM a thug, I hav 2 hats WITH DA GLODEN STICKERS ON IT AND DAT MENS UR LEGIT SO THER.

how was ur guys day 2day? I had skool nd it basicly sucked. does any1 here play music?? im goin to start takin gitar lesons next week.

11/30/2011 #71
cherish15

I have a question that may or may not have an answer. Why would a troll choose to be so? ....Well written parodies are funny and the authors of those switch back to reality most of the time. With trolls usually it's something that isn't comical at all...but more on the stupid side...? What's the point if you're not entertaining anyone?

11/30/2011 . Edited 11/30/2011 #72
cherish15

Yep those stickers are thuggish indeed! Lil Wayne doesn't have shit on you! I hope you get the sarcasm. (eh I don't like Lil Wayne)

11/30/2011 #73
AltearazCreator

Trolls entertain themselves. I do it from time to time on local news sites. It's just to get a reaction out of people. Sometimes I see who will take me seriously when I actually try to be as absurd as possible. It's amazing how many do.

11/30/2011 #74
AltearazCreator

also, i AM a thug, I hav 2 hats WITH DA GLODEN STICKERS ON IT AND DAT MENS UR LEGIT SO THER.

So if by virtue of being bigger than you, stronger than you, tougher than you, I am able to relieve you of your hats, will I be a thug? I would have thought the axe and brass knuckles did the trick, but apparently it's hats.

11/30/2011 #75
cherish15

-_______-

11/30/2011 #76
Olorime

does any1 here play music?? im goin to start takin gitar lesons next week.

I am learning to play the piano and I am a classical singer.

11/30/2011 #77
cherish15

Really Olo? Aww I want to hear ;) I love to sing but, I have terrible stage fright and a thin voice ;(

11/30/2011 #78
Just a Wili

Viv, do you think you can play a song if I scan its two sheets and send them to you? It's an original song, from an old Polish maestro who used to play the piano for our ballet classes. He wrote this one himself and gave it to me (he was a naughty old man who loved to be surrounded by girls hehehe). Anyway, he used to play that song during our classes and it's been ages since I heard it.

11/30/2011 #79
Olorime

You would probably be better served by Randy, but I can ask my teacher to play it for me next week. Send them to me anyway, and I'll have him play it. :)

11/30/2011 #80
darkpaledin

'So if by virtue of being bigger than you, stronger than you, tougher than you, I am able to relieve you of your hats, will I be a thug? I would have thought the axe and brass knuckles did the trick, but apparently it's hats.'

da sticker just mens ur legit and not a poser

I am learning to play the piano and I am a classical singer."

Dat is soo cool, piano rox 2 my mum used 2 teach it but stoped. awhil ago i use to kno how to play da piano part in Lose urself by emniem. U sould learn how 2 play it 2! Singin rox also. Any1 else do kool stuf?

11/30/2011 #81
cherish15

Yep a sticker=legitimacy -_-

Honestly if you're young enough to live with your parents; I hope they come to the room you're in...read the crap you post, and beat your ass.

11/30/2011 #82
Morthoron

CAN WE PZ STAY ON TOPIC?? also, i AM a thug, I hav 2 hats WITH DA GLODEN STICKERS ON IT AND DAT MENS UR LEGIT SO THER.

What a silly fraud you are. You are a fake. A pink dildo with dead batteries. If you had a tattoo it would say "Made in China". Drop the act, it is stale and contemptible.

11/30/2011 #83
cherish15

Pink dildo with dead batteries -_____-

11/30/2011 #84
Just a Wili

You would probably be better served by Randy, but I can ask my teacher to play it for me next week. Send them to me anyway, and I'll have him play it. :)

Wow, Randy plays the piano? I didn't know that! :)

I will scan the sheets and send them right away to your e-mail address!

11/30/2011 #85
Olorime

Yes, he does and very well.

I will record him next week playing with my portable MP3 recorder. My teacher used to play with the Air Force Band. He's been all over the world.

11/30/2011 #86
darkpaledin

mortoron ur just mad cuz ur a poser lol has anyone here cn Amrican History X or 4 borthers? i also jus wanted 2 say dat u guys rok and dis form roks. wen did u guys start to lik to write? ive loved doing it fo a few years now but sinc i like hary potter (my 1st book) i decided to try FF. wut about u gays?

11/30/2011 #87
Thranduil Oropherion Redux

mortoron ur just mad cuz ur a pose

Morth is definitely not a poser. I hope you don't find out how 'real' he is.

Yes, Randy plays piano, although i'm a little rusty currently.

wut about u gays?

I'm straight, thank you very much, so you'll have to ask someone else. if you meant how long have we been writing? Um -- around fifty years. First published in 1981.

11/30/2011 #88
cherish15

Wow. Mortoron? Really? Also using gays as a slur is an assholeish (the non word plague is spreading) thing to do you bum.

11/30/2011 #89
Morthoron

mortoron ur just mad cuz ur a poser lol has anyone here cn Amrican History X or 4 borthers? i also jus wanted 2 say dat u guys rok and dis form roks. wen did u guys start to lik to write? ive loved doing it fo a few years now but sinc i like hary potter (my 1st book) i decided to try FF. wut about u gays?

In the immortal words of Samuel L. Jackson: "English, mother fucker, can you speak it?"

11/30/2011 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Thranduil Oropherion Redux militaryhistory
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member