Bellatrix Lestrange: The Dark Lord's Most Faithful
This forum is dedicated to Bellatrix Lestrange, her family and the Death Eaters. We have general conversations as well as debates and challenges. So, feel free to come in- grab a glass of lemonade and enjoy! All welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
xoxLewrahxox

Hello! Welcome to "The M-rated Chat Thread" or the 'P-room.' ;)

This is for the older members and here they can talk about things which aren't suitable for young eyes so for example: anything explicit, cream orgy stuff etc...

I would advise strongly that if you are below the age of 16 or the age of consent in your country then you do NOT participate in your thread and if you do, you do so at your own risk. I will not police who is going onto this thread because I am not your mother or teacher, but could you please take into consideration- if you are under the age of 16 and you wouldn't want your parent or guardian to see what you are looking at, then I ask you to please press the back button.

If you are over the age of 16, and don't feel comfortable seeing things discussed about on here, then simply press the back button.

But apart from that, enjoy, have fun,

-Sarah :)

MODS: Feel free to edit..

8/19/2011 #1
TuesdayNovember

Yes! I love it, Sazzie! ^^

The P-Room has finally come into fruition as a real room!

And now I just need to get my dear wifey in here to help me christen it. ;)

8/19/2011 #2
TellatrixForever

I'm glad we now a place for this kind of stuff.

Lizard: Want to head over to the chat thread?

8/19/2011 #3
TuesdayNovember

I would, but I'm heading to work.

I just wanted to be the first one to post here. Tee hee.

8/19/2011 #4
TellatrixForever

Good luck.

Bye!

8/19/2011 #5
Gitana del Sol

jajaja! actually, this sort of made me sheepish, like i had been caught having sex in an all-ages public area. so all our Azkaban sexitime and cream and nutella orgies are going to take place here? why not just title this the Azkban thread? that's where all the rated M stuff is happening anyways :)

loooooove this!

8/19/2011 #6
Lamia of the Dark

In celebration of this thread, I would just like to say one thing...

BALLSACK.

:D

8/19/2011 #7
Queen of Stuff

YES!

no where ever lets me talk about the sex I never have! EVER!

So...how much does Wormtail masturbate? Like, on average?

8/19/2011 #8
TellatrixForever

Here's a question I've been wondering for a while.

Did Bellatrix and Narcissa have sex? With eachother?

Sorry, but my inner guy has revealed itself.

8/19/2011 #9
Gamma Orionis

I adore this thread already.

Wormtail - it depends. Would a silver hand feel particularly good, do you think? Or would it be unpleasantly cold?

Bellatrix/Narcissa - (Don't be ashamed of your inner guy, Ben) Um... I do rather like to think that the Black sisters had a sort of incestuous lesbian three-way thing going when they were teenagers... I wouldn't be at all surprised XD

8/19/2011 #10
TellatrixForever

Gamma: WELCOME BACK!

Thank you for those reassuring words about my inner guy. Personally, I don't know if they did, but it would make sense.

8/19/2011 #11
Gamma Orionis

Ben: THANK YOU! Your inner guy is at least somewhat more tasteful than the inner guys of some real-life people I could mention.

Yeah, JKR would probably say "Er... NO", but we fanfiction writers can dream.

8/19/2011 #12
TellatrixForever

My Inner Guy was being polite. I do personally believe I have a dirty mind at times. But I do think it is a bit more tasteful.

Want to head over to the chat thread?

8/19/2011 #13
Gamma Orionis

I thank your inner guy for his politeness.

I have to leave in just a few minutes, so there wouldn't really be a lot of point... Thanks for the invitation though :)

8/19/2011 #14
Queen of Stuff

I think Narcissa was a super horny body-inflation fetisher who would creep into Bellatrix's room in the middle of the night. And. You know.

(I still have a censor...)

8/19/2011 #15
TellatrixForever

Ok.

Can I expect to hear from you soon?

8/19/2011 #16
TellatrixForever

Oh yes. I do believe that Narcissa is a closet super horny person.

8/19/2011 #17
TuesdayNovember

LOL!

Alright, Sazzie was definitely right to make an M-Rated thread! xD

Gosh you people have dirty minds! And this coming from me.

Now personally, I don't think that on average Wormtail would have much time to masturbate. At least not when he's at Snape's beck and call (unless, of course, Snape goes for that sort of thing...? ;) )

While he was a rat, though... probably he wanked quite a bit. After all, he's a bloody rat. What the hell else is he going to spend his time doing?

Personally, I'm not of the mind to say that canonically Bella/Cissy ever happened, but I'm sure it could be writte well, so let's say: maybe. =P

8/19/2011 #18
TellatrixForever

Liz: I think on some level, we all have a bit of a dirty mind.

And no. I will never write a Blackcest fic.

Wormtail: Quite frankly, I think that was the only action he ever got.

8/19/2011 #19
Queen of Stuff

Wormtail HAD to do SOMEONE doing his other-wise pathetic life. Angelina Jolie, maybe? ;D

8/19/2011 #20
TellatrixForever

How about Megan Fox?

8/19/2011 #21
TuesdayNovember

Pretty sure Wormtail/all the Playboy Bunnies probably happened once or twice...

8/19/2011 #22
TellatrixForever

Quite frankly, I'm not sure there is a girl out there who WOULD do Wormtail.

8/19/2011 #23
Gitana del Sol

i second Ben on the no one would do Wormtail. the dude is an idiot. it would be like screwing Goyle or Crabbe. Wormtail probably screwed some female rats whil at the pet shop...maybe lost his virginity to some desperate ugly girl (is it discriminatory is i think said girl was probably a Squib?) but that's it. the rest of the time he got off to his hand. and guys he does have a normal hand. is it pleasureable mixing the warm flesh with the cold silver to jack off? hmm, maybe Rat boy likes that sort of thing...

in case it wasn't inferred, i don't like Wormtail. at all. point closed.

moving on to Blackcest...okay, because of all of you, i think it makes for a good read. do i think it actually happened, as in canon? no. i really think that Narcissa was somewhat of a prude. the way i see it, she hit 15, saw that she was nothing like her sisters, Andromeda left and her parents were making her marry Lucius Malfoy so she balked - that's when she hit her teenage rebellion and started kissing anyone she could. the farthest she could ever go though was touchy; i cannot see that girl losing her virginity without freaking out and the only one who would calm her down would be Lucius. but once she got her first taste she loved it - closet horny girl. there is NO WAY Lucius Malfoy would stay with someone who was too timid for sex. that man is beautiful :)

Andromeda and Bellatrix did not need each other because i think they were flirtatious and permiscuous enough to have any guy that they wanted. BUT i can definitely see them entering a 3some with a guy that they both thought was attractive (though neither of them actually liked, as in held any emotional attachment to).

8/19/2011 #24
TellatrixForever

Maybe Wormtail was gay? Is that a possibility?

I agree with you on Cissy being a closet horny girl after she got married.

As Bella/Dromeda/Some guy 3some, I'd be game.

8/19/2011 #25
Queen of Stuff

Wormtail invented the rainbow insignia.

Cissy is horny beyond belief.

Whaz about Roddy?...I see him sort of I'll-fuck-anything-with-a-pulse.

8/19/2011 #26
TellatrixForever

I can definitely see Rodolphus as a Manwhore.

How about Dolohov? Think he and Bellatrix ever had something?

8/19/2011 #27
Queen of Stuff

Bellatrix was a classy, sophisticated, awesome slut. So, yes, there was some fling.

8/19/2011 #28
TellatrixForever

Alright then.

How about Tom Riddle and Moaning Mrtyle?

8/19/2011 #29
Queen of Stuff

He's a bloody necrophiliac. Of course.

8/19/2011 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: xoxLewrahxox 1-01-00-1, The Bellatrix Lestrange Forum, TuesdayNovember, Expecting Rain, Inkfire, madamedarque, Xx starlight-moon xX, Yesha Thorn
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member