Just randomness about MASH. Ask questions, whatever. Just have fun with it.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

What's the episode where Radar and Hawkeye are upset with each other? I can't remember if Radar gets hurt or what, but I know that Hawkeye says some mean stuff to Radar then at the end they trade drinks in Rosie's bar. I haven't seen this show since like forever and this episode has been stuck in my head for awhile but I can't remember which it is. Thank you!!

5/23/2010 #1
Sand n' Sable

I can't remember the name of the episode either but Hawkeye had convinced Radar to leave camp to go try and find a girl to date. He did get hurt by sharpnel. Hawkeye couldn't take it in the operating room and had to leave. Yes, they did say some mean things but in the end made up. If I find the name of the show, I'll post it.

7/19/2010 #2

Thank you!! It's very much appreciated:D

7/19/2010 #3

The episode is called "Fallen Idol", from Season 6 episode 2.

Hawkeye convinces Radar to go to Souel, cause he wants to be a "hot lover, or a cold one". When wounded come, radar's with them cause of shrapmel in his shoulder. Hawkeye and Radar have a fight, with words and Hawkeye feels guilty, thinking he's the reason Radar got hurt.

8/18/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: kellylover
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member