Ending the Cure RPG
The world is at war. Humans against everything else. Magical creatures are plagued by murder of their kind and hardly a way to escape. There are concentration camps for magical creatures all around . . .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
livinglife

k

2/28/2010 #1
livinglife

Ember hugged him awkwardly, due to the two children she was holding. "I'll try. He's helped me a lot. It's the least I owe him, and Kisa could take care of the children, couldn't she?"

~~~

Kisa blinked at him, opening and closing her mouth a few times. She set Sasha down gently and hugged him. "H-hey, don't cry. I'm sure Idoga will d-do something ... won't he?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ He nodded. ~~Phebes looked at her. "Sasha was... my only consistent friend. My best friend." 2/28/2010 #2
AikoKzanu

"O-oh, well, he, Idoga won't keep you from that. Right?" Kisa said uncertainly. "H-he's a nice guy, an-and you shared his powers for a while ..."

~~~

Ember smiled. "I know that ... you probably want Moss safe now, and I'd be the same if it were my ch-children. B-but can I be a little selfish and spend the rest of night with them? I also need to ... relax a bit before my powers come back."

2/28/2010 #3
livinglife

He closed his eyes. "I'd be a beacon for the Inn..."

~~~

He nodded. "Of course."

2/28/2010 #4
AikoKzanu

"A beacon for the Inn?" Kisa asked, having not know what was going on.

~~~

Ember smiled at him. "Thanks." She walked into the motel room, looking back at Torval and Idoga. "You're both coming in too, right?"

2/28/2010 #5
livinglife

Torval nodded, following her.

"I'll stand guard." Idoga said.

~~~

"It's trying to drag me back." He said.

2/28/2010 #6
AikoKzanu

"Drag you back?" Kisa asked as Ember and Torval came in.

Ember blinked, eyes traveling over to Sasha, then to Kisa and Phebes.

2/28/2010 #7
livinglife

Phebes looked down. "It wants to keep me there." He looked at Sasha, teary eyed.

2/28/2010 #8
AikoKzanu

"Why would the Inn do this?" Kisa asked. "The Inn's just, just ... a building. Isn't it?"

Ember turned pale and sat down on the second bed.

2/28/2010 #9
livinglife

"It's practically alive." He said. "With all of the plants... they'll die without a caretaker. And they like being alive and active."

2/28/2010 #10
AikoKzanu

"Someone can take care of it right? But why's it so mean and forcefull about it?" Kisa asked, looking shocked, angry, confused.

2/28/2010 #11
livinglife

"I made the inn a promise." He said. "And I didn't keep it."

2/28/2010 #12
AikoKzanu

"What'd you promise it?" Kisa asked, staring up at him.

2/28/2010 #13
livinglife

"That I would die there."

2/28/2010 #14
AikoKzanu

"That's horrible! An-and why do you have to die now? You have all your life to live still," Kisa protested, her eyes widening. "You could go there to die, or something."

2/28/2010 #15
livinglife

He frowned. "It doesn't work like that."

2/28/2010 #16
AikoKzanu

"Why doesn't it?" Kisa asked. "You didn't promise you'd live there until you died, did you?"

2/28/2010 #17
livinglife

He was silent.

2/28/2010 #18
AikoKzanu

"Did you?" Kisa pressed, leaning forward off the bed towards him.

2/28/2010 #19
livinglife

He nodded slowly.

2/28/2010 #20
AikoKzanu

After a slight hesitation Kisa slapped him. "That was really stupid of you!"

2/28/2010 #21
livinglife

He flinched.

2/28/2010 #22
AikoKzanu

"Why would you do such a thing?" Kisa asked him, looking angry, and sad.

2/28/2010 #23
livinglife

He looked away.

2/28/2010 #24
AikoKzanu

Kisa hugged him, quivering all over. "Death's a stupid thing to promise ..."

2/28/2010 #25
livinglife

He looked down.

2/28/2010 #26
AikoKzanu

Her ears pressed flat against her head and she moved away, slightly unsettled that he wouldn't hug her back. "C-can't you tell it that you'll die there, but you want to live elsewhere?"

2/28/2010 #27
livinglife

He shook his head.

2/28/2010 #28
AikoKzanu

"Why not?" Kisa asked, almost sounding like a small child pleading. "What did you promise the Inn exactally?"

Embe frowned, not being able to not hear the conversation. "... Phebes, what did you promise the Inn? Exactally."

2/28/2010 #29
livinglife

"I promised it that I would stay there, and that my life force would be drained into it, and my body turned to fertalizer when I died.

2/28/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ecureuil-Squirrel-Eichhornchen livinglife, AikoKzanu, Lost in the Shadow
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member