Ending the Cure RPG
The world is at war. Humans against everything else. Magical creatures are plagued by murder of their kind and hardly a way to escape. There are concentration camps for magical creatures all around . . .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
livinglife

d

3/6/2010 #1
AikoKzanu

"Sounded like you weren't happy with that. And they didn't adopt you, did they?" Chia asked. "I did."

~~~

Akiko blinked at him. "Hi ... uhm, are you waiting for someone?"

~~~

Puppy blinked at him gruagily, and then fell right back to sleep, laying her head down on the pillow again.

3/6/2010 #2
livinglife

He narrowed his eyes. "Um... what?"

~~~

"Yeah..."

~~~

3/6/2010 #3
AikoKzanu

"I adopted you," Chia said, smiling. "I'm going to take care of you now, as a mother would."

~~~

"Oh ..." She said, setting down her things. "Who?"

3/6/2010 #4
livinglife

"Er... mom."

~~~

"Wh... Why!"

3/6/2010 #5
AikoKzanu

"I was orphan once too, that's why," Chia said. "Now stop asking stupid questions. It's annoying."

~~~

"Oh ... where'd she go?" Akiko asked, wondering why he was in front of her room then.

3/7/2010 #6
livinglife

"Away." He said, looking up at her.

~~~

The boy looked scared, and looked at his wings, flapping them. "What am I?" He stood, and walked over to the food, looking at it. "And why's this stuff all pink?"

3/7/2010 #7
AikoKzanu

"Because you're pink. And windrians can only eat things colored like they are, or ice and mold," Chia explained. "You're a windrian, which you were before as well."

~~~

"Oh, well ... why don't you get Remus, and then you two can stay with us? If it's alright with my ... with Sam." Akiko asked, not knowing what to call Sam. Boyfriend didn't seem to be the right word to call Sam to Akiko.

3/7/2010 #8
livinglife

"I... am?"

~~~

"Okay" He said happily, darting away.

3/7/2010 #9
AikoKzanu

"Yes," Chia said impatiently. "Not you, but Remus."

~~~

Akiko smiled slightly, and went inside her and Sam's room to check on Aiden and Sam.

3/7/2010 #10
livinglife

Sam was talking to Aiden happily.

~~~

Remus ran to the room, and then stopped, looking around desperately for the boy.

~~~

"... Oh." He ate a pink grape. "I hate pink. I'm Jason, by the way."

3/7/2010 #11
AikoKzanu

"Jason? I'm Chia, or Mom. What ever you want to call me." Chia said, staring at him. "I love pink."

~~~

Akiko smiled at them happily, and asked them what they thought about the boy staying with them until his mom came back.

~~~

There was a note on a pillow that said, 'Since you abandoned him, I took him.' in fancy curling letters.

3/7/2010 #12
livinglife

Sam nodded. "That's fine."

Aiden nodded.

~~~

Jason looked uncomfortable under her gaze. "Oh." He said, in a small voice, poking a moldy ice cube.

~~~

Remus' eyes bulged in desperation. "Okay, I know, I'll pinch myself until I cry, and go to her and tell her that he ran away. Then I'll get to spend time with her..." He paused, and looked at himself in the mirror. He was a small, sad looking boy, thin and weak. He looked like he had had a bad life. He's my friend, my only friend. The boy had said. He had protected him, cared for him, and loved him. Remus suddenly felt horrible. Like a monster. He sat down on the bed, holding the note loosely in his hands.

3/7/2010 #13
AikoKzanu

"It'll taste good even if it looks bad," Chia told him, rolling over.

~~~

"Alright," Akiko said, sighing. "I feel bad for the boy ... I'm going to go look for him." She kissed Sam, and hugged Aiden before leaving.

She blinked when she finally found Remus. "Are you okay?"

3/7/2010 #14
livinglife

He looked up at her. "You're... not going to like, or probably believe, what I tell you." He said softly. "I'm Remus. The boy.... Jason... was standing up for me against Chia. She switched our bodies."

3/7/2010 #15
livinglife

He ate one slowly. "Weird...."

3/7/2010 #16
AikoKzanu

"Probably, but they taste good," Chia said, picking up a map and drawing lines over it. "They taste better then colored foods."

~~~

Akiko bit her lip, suddenly feeling offended. "Where's the boy then? What happened to him?"

3/7/2010 #17
livinglife

"Chia took him." Remus said, head bowed. "I... I was so excited to be human and whole that I ran off... and she took him."

~~~

"They do. What are you doing?"

3/7/2010 #18
AikoKzanu

"Just planning things," she said. "I've already taken over most of the places that Remus had a while back, but there's much more land then that. Those places are always at war and changing though, so it was no suprise."

~~~

"O-okay ..." Akiko said quietly. "Hm ... why would she take him? He's not you, or related to you really. If you abandoned him then he shouldn't interest her anymore either."

3/7/2010 #19
livinglife

"I want him back though." Remus said softly. "I hurt him so badly...."

~~~

Jason stopped, and looked at her. "C-Can I go home, please?"

3/7/2010 #20
AikoKzanu

"No, you're home is here now. No one else cares for you anyway," Chia said, sighing. "Besides, those places I'm taking over are now peaceful. You can go see yourself if you want. I'm not ruining the world, thank you very much." She paused. "I'm only a monster to Remus and his family."

~~~

"Where would you ever find her though?" Akiko asked. "And you don't have the magic to beat her any longer either."

3/7/2010 #21
livinglife

"This boy has... some sort of talent. With animals. I don't know what. But he knew all of my background."

~~~

Jason frowned. "Why them?"

3/7/2010 #22
AikoKzanu

"Because, I feel like it," Chia said. "Besides, he's ... annoying somehow. Everytime I think of him and his family I just want them to feel horrible."

~~~

Akiko frowned. "Remus ... that's not enough to beat Chia! Are you crazy?"

3/7/2010 #23
livinglife

"Well, if there's more power..." He looked down.

~~~

Jason looked down, sad.

3/7/2010 #24
AikoKzanu

She sighed. "I'm nice to other people though. As you can see, I took you in."

~~~

"If? Wouldn't you know?"

3/7/2010 #25
livinglife

"No..."

~~~

He shook his head. "After making me realize my only friend didn't care for me."

3/7/2010 #26
AikoKzanu

"I didn't know you existed before that," Chia said. "Otherwise I probably would have." She jerked her head towards a door. "You can wander around the house, there's other kids here too."

~~~

"remus you can't just barge in there ...if you could even find out where she is. She'd kill you!"

3/7/2010 #27
livinglife

Jason looked surprised, and then went to meet the other children.

~~~

Remus looked down. "He was all I had left."

3/7/2010 #28
AikoKzanu

Akiko bit her lip, not knowing what to say now. She looked away, staring at the wall and said nothing.

~~~

They were all in different rooms, some were hanging out, and others weren't. There were many play rooms, and some kids were teenagers, others were much younger then Jason. But they were not brainwashed, and all of them regarded them with different personalities. One of the guys came up to him, followed by some younger boys. "Who're you?" he asked, trying to sound tough.

3/7/2010 #29
livinglife

Remus stood. "Well... I guess I don't get your help."

~~~

"Jason...." He said, his head feathers drooping without him knowing.

3/7/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ecureuil-Squirrel-Eichhornchen livinglife, AikoKzanu, Lost in the Shadow
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member