Ending the Cure RPG
The world is at war. Humans against everything else. Magical creatures are plagued by murder of their kind and hardly a way to escape. There are concentration camps for magical creatures all around . . .
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
livinglife

Whooooo!

1/28/2012 #1
livinglife

Ryan frowned. "What if she hits you again?"

1/28/2012 #2
AikoKzanu

She shrugged slightly. "Let's hope she just doesn't."

1/28/2012 #3
livinglife

Ryan frowned, walking a little faster now.

Soon they arrived at her home.

1/28/2012 #4
AikoKzanu

Corinne was standing on the steps, her hands on her hips. "Where the hell are our parents? And what the hell is that freak doing here?" She was glaring at Ryan.

1/28/2012 #5
livinglife

Ryan frowned, silent.

Torval squirmed a little in the bag.

1/28/2012 #6
AikoKzanu

She huffed and turned around to go inside. "Whatever."

Mina followed with a sigh and went into the kitchen, indicating Ryan should wait. When they stopped in the kitchen Corinne made an ugly face at Mina. "What the hell do you want? I know mom and dad are at business meeting and don't want to talk to me. They already yelled at me yesterday. Are you going to threaten to ... I don't know? Go invisible?" She pushed Mina slightly, who just stood and took it. "You're not very scary Mina. You're especially annoying because now my boyfriend is asking about you and have no idea why!" She slapped Mina furiously, her voice going up a few octaves. "Disgusting little bug!"

Her sister narrowed her eyes and said tightly, "Torval, do you want to ask her questions now?"

1/28/2012 #7
livinglife

Smoke streamed from Mina's bag, swirling around Corinne for effect before materializing in front of her. "Hello there."

1/28/2012 #8
AikoKzanu

Corinne screeched, grabbing a plate off the counter and smashing it in Torval's direction. She was panting as grabbed another object with her other hand.

1/28/2012 #9
livinglife

The plate hit him, shattering, and he didn't bother flinching. It had been a long time since he last got to be scary. He smiled, moving towards her.

1/28/2012 #10
AikoKzanu

Corinne had a knife in her other hand, she smashed it at him, scowling. "Vampire," she said, trying to sound light but her voice cracking. "You don't scare me."

1/28/2012 #11
livinglife

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that I do." He said, the knife going into him uselessly. It hurt, a lot, but he managed to not show it save for an eye twitch. He grabbed her arms tightly, pinning them to her sides.

1/28/2012 #12
AikoKzanu

She snarled at him furiously, spitting at him. "Let go of me, asshole," Corinne snapped, struggling when he grabbed her and her eyes widening fearfully. "I've date vamps before, you're really not scary at all." Her words did crack and falter as she spoke though, despite how fierce she sounded.

Mina looked a little disturbed. She opened her mouth to protest but Torval was sort of scaring her as well and she couldn't think of anything to say.

1/28/2012 #13
livinglife

Torval's eyes flickered with a dark light for a moment, and his hypnosis powers started working. "Corinne..."

1/28/2012 #14
AikoKzanu

"That would be my name," she tried to snap, but she just sort of mumbled.

1/28/2012 #15
livinglife

Corrine would suddenly lose any fears she had. Torval seemed to morph into her ideal boyfriend, and he gave her a charming smile as he let go of her arms, knowing she wouldn't be able to attack him now.

1/28/2012 #16
AikoKzanu

She smiled at him, no longer tense.

1/28/2012 #17
livinglife

He smiled. "Tell me Corinne... do you know a boy named Sandro?"

1/28/2012 #18
AikoKzanu

"He's my boyfriend. Right now. That can change though," she answered dreamily.

1/28/2012 #19
livinglife

"And you know that Sandro is a werewolf?"

1/28/2012 #20
AikoKzanu

"Of course, I can see it. I saw it the first time at the bar," she said thoughtfully. "He's quite hot, you know. All muscle-y and stuff."

1/28/2012 #21
livinglife

"Do you know anything about Sandro planning on burning down a house?"

1/28/2012 #22
AikoKzanu

"Why would he do that? He's doing research on arsonists for his college paper," Corinne said. "He did say he'd burn down he's brother's murderers house though, if he knew who it was."

1/28/2012 #23
livinglife

Torval rubbed his cheek. "Do you know anything about his brother, Corinne?"

1/28/2012 #24
AikoKzanu

"He was suspected of murder, but was innocent. Then Nightfang killed him. Sandro's been tracking down Nightfang," Corinne said.

1/28/2012 #25
livinglife

"Have you seen on the news the recent stream of murders, mirroring the ones his brother was suspected for?"

1/28/2012 #26
AikoKzanu

"No. Sandro told me about them though. He said it was proof that his brother didn't do it. That Nightfang actually did it as an excuse to kill an innocent man."

1/28/2012 #27
livinglife

Torval rubbed his stomach, remembering all the marbles, and frowned. "Why are you so cruel to your sister?"

1/28/2012 #28
AikoKzanu

"I'm not."

1/28/2012 #29
livinglife

"You hit her, and say mean things to her."

1/28/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ecureuil-Squirrel-Eichhornchen livinglife, AikoKzanu, Lost in the Shadow
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member