Magyk RP
Come RP as your favorite character or an OC in any of the first four books and beyond! Have fun! All are welcome unless you annoy me!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Elder Swear

Alright if you'd like to play in any of the RPs as an OC (original character) post them here with the following outline!

Name:

Relation to real character/s (If any):

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.)

Appearance:

Hair color/style:

Eye color:

Height:

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.)

Personality:

Alright have fun with this, but no Sues! Any OC that can be described as perfect will be laughed at and then set on fire!

2/27/2009 #1
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL

Name: Guinevere

Relation to real character/s (If any): Marcia's niece; she is the 14th daughter of the 14th daughter

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.) Ordinary Wizard in the Wizard Tower

Appearance: friendly face; round; high cheekbones; where her robes proudly

Hair color/style: long wavey brunette hair

Eye color: Brillant emerald

Height: 5'9"

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.) Skinny modest build

Personality: Reserved' trusting' friendly; caring' outgoing

3/2/2009 #2
The Elder Swear

Guinevere is accepted.

3/7/2009 #3
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL

Thank you!

3/7/2009 #4
The Elder Swear

Welcome! Feel free to start playing on any of le RPs, I'm thinking we should get those started soon.....

3/7/2009 #5
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL

Okay1 I'll begin in the Magyk one!

3/7/2009 #6
The Elder Swear

I'm making an OC just because I can! And we need more characters for the RPs. I think I might make more later.....

Name: Skye

Age: Actually she's 10 when the series first starts and 15 by the end of Queste

Relation to real character/s (If any): ..... uh......... nope!

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.) Ordinary Wizard

Appearance: Round childish face, often mistaken as younger than she acutally is. Always a bit of dirt on her nose and a mischevious glint in her eye. Wears her slightly wrinkled blue wizard robes and shoes with toes that curl up slightly.

Hair color/style: Short wavy blond hair in two pigtails

Eye color: Bright sea green

Height: 5 foot on the dot.

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.) Skinny, sometimes mistaken as a boy

Personality: Friendly, playful, loves pulling pranks, a talented wizard but often uses Magyk for fun and not work, not very girly, enjoys playing outdoors, and goofing off.

And because I made her she is accepted!

3/7/2009 . Edited 3/7/2009 #7
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

My OCs...

Name: Trevor Mason (Heap) [I explain... Trevor Mason-Heap officially, Trevor Mason normally]

Relation to real charcters: [If you've read the Seventh Son (my SH fanfic) this will make one hell of a lot more sense] - the seventh son of the seventh son (officially, however, in truth, Sep is the seventh son too [they're somewhat of a double act])

Occupation/Organization: Ex-Young Army cadet...

Appearance: Like the rest of the Heaps... Use your imagination (one hell of a lot like Nicko)

Hair Colour/Style: Sandy curly hair (like the Heaps)

Eye colour: Bright bright green... [he's magykal]

Height: Shorter than Nicko... 5 foot eight... around about...

Build: Skinny but slightly muscular [Young Army reject...] (well, not reject, dischargee)

Personality: Slight anger-management problem... Generally nice enough (when not have anger-management problem moment)... Fierce leader (chapter 29, Seventh Son)...

Please please accept him... He's already my OC in my story... (he even has a fiance...) If not then... tough! (I shan't post)

~ARTY THRIP~

3/23/2009 #8
The Elder Swear

Alright then, he's in. Just try not to make him all powerful and amazing, I'm not saying you will but some people have a tendancy to do that with their OCs.

3/23/2009 #9
WriterFormerlyKnownAsTL

Yeah... Guinevere is a 14th daughter of a 14th daughter... juist something I made up to coincide with 7th son of a 7th son! lol

3/23/2009 #10
Arty Thrip - Alpha 04

Sure thing... He manages to stuff things up quite a lot...

3/24/2009 #11
WhereDidYouGo

Sorry i edit this cause i only want the last one :D sorry if i got someone mad on here. It took over a day to lode and i thought it wasn't workin.

9/11/2009 . Edited 9/12/2009 #12
WhereDidYouGo

Sorry i edit this cause i only want the last one :D sorry if i got someone mad on here. It took over a day to lode and i thought it wasn't workin.

9/11/2009 . Edited 9/12/2009 #13
WhereDidYouGo

hmmm for some reason my post on here isn't coming up. I guess THird Times a charm

Name: Zara Belinda

Relation to real character/s (If any): Nope *pop*

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.) my own race, CALLER. Can "call" animals (Mythical or real) and sometimes able to get them to do anything to her will, but she ushally only calls Myths. Was invented by a gold dragon.

Appearance: Tanned Skin

Hair color/style: Long, wavy black hair with a gold streak.

Eye color: Gold (Caller eyes)

Height: 5"3

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.): normal

Personality: Super hyper, but likes to relax a lot. Has a little bit of a short temper sometimes.

9/12/2009 #14
SiryRemudiFanGurrl

Alright if you'd like to play in any of the RPs as an OC (original character) post them here with the following outline!

Name: Pysche Arabella

Relation to real character/s (If any): mysterious to Jenna

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.): Uknown

Appearance: tall, and skinny, small in some area's.

Hair color/style: reddish, brownish, and wears her hair in a ponytail

Eye color: blue

Height: 5'4

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.); Skinny, and small, faglile

Personality: Shy, and clumsy, but when you get to know her she can be a know it all somtimes.

Alright have fun with this, but no Sues! Any OC that can be described as perfect will be laughed at and then set on fire!

10/19/2009 #15
Larka Rinna Luna

Name: Dominique Free Keller

Relation to real characters: None

Occupation/Organization: Ordinary Wizard

Apperence:

Hair color/style: shoulder length, blonde, crazy curly

Eye color: chcolate brown

height: 5'9"

Build:skinny

Personality: intelligent, nutty, is basically shunned from social clics and likes it that way, nasty temper, is nice to people she likes, is a general loner.

11/9/2009 . Edited 11/28/2009 #16
INACTIVE ACCOUNT000127

Is this thing still going? Cause if it isn't, oh well, heres my person anyways:

Name: Ellen Heap

Relation to real characters: Septimus' cousin

Occupation/Organization: ?

Apperence: wears a brown tunic/dress and wears big black boots, round face, pale skin.

Hair color/style: Hair like Snorri's except sort of Ruby Gloomish (If you haven't heard of her just type Ruby Gloom into google image)

Eye color: big green/grey eyes

height: 5'4"

Build: skinny

Personality: Smart but can get carried away, likes to explore around creepy places, can get along with almost anyone, really good at disguising herself, well, until the point where she blows her cover and ends up being chased with fire and sometimes knives that is......

lol.

12/27/2009 #17
SiryRemudiFanGurrl

((Is anyone on here anymore??)

1/10/2010 #18
Mad Mallymkun
Please accept her!! Name: Asher Farrah Ember ( Ash ) is named after her father, Willer Ember Age:13 Gender: Female Relation to any characters: Marcias other apprentice. Also her daughter. Occupation/ Organisation: Apprenticed Appearance: Very pretty, in fact stunning. Wears an old brown pixie dress and no shoes. She is fairly skinned with a tan. Hair colour/style: Dark blonde and feathered Eye colour: Amber, Septimus' favourite. Build: Skinny Height: 5,3 Extras: has a crush on septimus. Romantic scenes allowed or not?? Nicko is good friends with her as well as Jenna.
9/2/2010 . Edited 9/2/2010 #19
Luna Silversky

Name: Violet

Relation to real character/s (If any): She is friends with the Heaps and is training as an Ordinary Wizard Apprentice.

Occupation/Organization: Ordinary Wizard Apprentice

Appearance: Dark brown hair, bright green eyes( used to be violet before starting training in magyk), peach skin

Build: Skinny and small

Personality: sweet, calm, excited to be training in magyk and living in the Wizard Tower.

9/30/2011 #20
KyoFan2234

Name: Stella Makeny

Occupation/Organization: Ordinary Wizard

Apperence:

Hair color/Style: She has long blond hair that goes down to her waist.She always wears it in either a braid or a pony tail.

Eye color: Very dark green.

Height: 5'1"

Build: Skinny

Personality: Kind and happy most of the time but she dose get angry at pepole sometimes.She also cry if she is picked on or yelled at enough.

10/22/2011 . Edited 10/22/2011 #21
BookGirl34

Hi! Hope I en't too late!

Name: Latvia Green

Relation to real character/s (If any): Marcia's little sister

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.) Covern Witch from the Port.

Appearance: Dark brown hair and ...blue... eyes I think.

Hair color/style: As I said... Dark brown worn in a messy bun thing on the top/back of her head.

Eye color: Blue... I think

Height: 5ft 5" yeh, she's small.

Build: She's quite thin but not stick-thin. She isn't podgy, either tho.

Personality: Snappy and bossy after her few years with Marcia; who now looks down to her young sibling with disapproval.

BookGirl34... xx LATER

2/12/2012 #22
thehottestmanever

Name:Kyle

Relation to real character/s (If any):none

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.)Ordinary apprentice

Appearance:Brown haired, white skinned, hazel eyed, glasses, 5 feet 1 inch, chubby,

Hair color/style:Shouldn't this be in the appearance?

Eye color:See 'hair'

Height:really?

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.)I'm losing faith in you

Personality:knowledge/power hungry, lazy, eager(Oxymoron, I know) cocky, dramatic

4/8/2012 #23
Q.Jenna

Name: Ravyn Age: 14 Gender: Female Relation to real character/s (If any): None Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.) Genious Appearance: Round face, small nose and light pink lips Hair color/style: Long, wavy, brown hair Eye color: Pure hazel Height: 179 cm Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.) Thin but not skinny Personality: Friendly, genious, curious and creative

7/19/2012 #24
khalesxi

Hope I'm not too late!

Name: Miranda Johnson

Relation to real character/s (If any): Sully Mullin's daughter

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.) Does reading count as an Occupation? Yeah. Yeah it does.

Appearance: pale skin. Has an... interesting fashion sense...

Hair color/style: smooth, red hair down to her shoulders

Eye color: bright green

Height: she can't be bothered finding out. a normal height for a 14 year old

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.) slim. Would be really skinny, but she likes her mum's cake

Personality: funny and friendly, but very stubborn that she is right, especially when she's wrong. Slightly bonkers :)

8/14/2012 #25
khalesxi

Hope I'm not too late!

Name: Miranda Johnson

Relation to real character/s (If any): Sully Mullin's daughter

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.) Does reading count as an Occupation? Yeah. Yeah it does.

Appearance: pale skin. Has an... interesting fashion sense...

Hair color/style: smooth, red hair down to her shoulders

Eye color: bright green

Height: she can't be bothered finding out. a normal height for a 14 year old

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.) slim. Would be really skinny, but she likes her mum's cake

Personality: funny and friendly, but very stubborn that she is right, especially when she's wrong. Slightly bonkers :)

8/14/2012 #26
Dusk Odair
name: Nico Di Angelo age: 12 gender: male relationship: nah occ.: the ghost king appear.: GOOGLE HIM personality: read some fanfics
4/8/2014 #27
Q.Jenna

Name: ReineL

Relation to real character/s (If any): Jenna's rival for the throne

Occupation/Organization: (Wendron Witch, Ordinary wizard, etc.): Strategist

Appearance: Round - oval face, all normal except for ambitious eyes.

Hair color/style:Dark wavy

Eye color:Hazel

Height:170 cm

Build: (Skinny, muscular, etc.): Slim

Personality: Ambitious, political mind, chatter, good at face reading

12/30/2015 #28
Forum Moderators: The Elder Swear
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member