Naruto's Playground!
Welcome to the Playground.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
MegaB

Aite, well, the Fanfic Recs thread when all sorts of whack so I've put this up to let people talk how much they want, It's a Playground after all! Be warned: This is Lainana's domain! ;D

5/18/2009 #1
Sucal

Canada is Fail Australia FTW

5/18/2009 #2
MegaB

Oh God, I just know that this won't end well....

Way to go WW!

5/18/2009 #3
knuckz

I'm just going to sic Lainana on you! You're no match for her inanity!

5/18/2009 #4
Lainana

I am like a tiny Poodle. I shall eat your human flesh.

5/18/2009 #5
Dreamweaver Mirar

bit by tiney bit, right Laina?

I am a 6'7" human... i will eat you in little bites- America FTW!!!

and I'm gonna take a guess and say that the FicRec thread is gonna keep having random conversations.

5/18/2009 #6
Lainana

it's a good thing I'm 5'4" A crazy short person/huge tiny poodle is just what you need.

I'm going to tell you now, That it's harder to get a random conversation started in a place meant for random conversation.

It's a bit easier in a place not meant for it.

5/18/2009 #7
Dreamweaver Mirar

if you're starting a random conversation in a random conversation thread, then it isn't a random converation!

that would be why.

lol

5/18/2009 #8
Lainana

if feels kinda stupid, like bad jello. Since you know, YOU KNOW it's going to be random conversation and you're expecting it. Makes it feel like someone planned this....

5/18/2009 #9
knuckz

Lol, this thread was a fail.

5/19/2009 #10
MegaB

Well, it's only just gone up so we'll have to wait and see whether it picks up momentum! People like chatting about random stuff and I'm sure they'll soon forget the title of the thread when a conversation gets going.

You're right though, people are more likely to deviate from a subject already started. I'll keep my hopes up though! :P

5/19/2009 #11
Lainana

Don't keep them so far up that they get crushed back down by gravity o:

5/19/2009 #12
MegaB

They're more likely to be crushed by you Lai'....

5/20/2009 #13
Ageant

Ageant here, toasting in an wheat based bread. So, today I realized that I am utterly and irrevocably in love with a beautiful woman. So as is par for the course in my life, I walked up to her and proceeded to ask her if she had tickets to the gun show. The look she gave me was frigid to say the best, and she replied with a resounding no. I felt crushed, I had ruined it, but I rallied my courage, whispered dattebayo under my breath and proceeded to lift my muscled arms and flexed for all I was worth. She stared enraptured at my bristling muscles, her eye's widened and I decided to go for the gold. I yelled at her in a charming way, " Hello there beautiful, My name is Blaze, allow me to show you the springtime of my youth, I proceeded to yell yosh at the top of my lungs. She stared at me in disbelief and then I realized I hate forgotten, so one more time I charged bravely into the breach and proceeded to nice guy pose the hell out of myself. She immediately threw herself at my legs, wrapping her slender arms around my steel like thews.

I bent down and carried her bridal style out of the white walled facility we had been in. Her straw colored hair swished in the wind, and we ran, we ran into the night. I woke up two days later next to a broom, she had left me and substituted a broom in her place so as to not awake me as she left. Later on my good friend Charlie brought me my long sleeved jacket with the buckles, and consoled me as I spun my tale of woe, he brought me back to the white walled place I call home. I write this to you from my cushy room, it has comfy pillows attached to all the walls to keep me safe should I fall. I will tell you more tales of my heroic escapes from home later good friends. FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT FALCON PAWNCHHH IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Ed dot: I am randomizing my words in this conversation thread, thus I have broken the bounds, the fourth wall is crushed, flee my brethren into the light!

5/20/2009 . Edited 5/20/2009 #14
MegaB

Now we know for sure that Ageant is a total lunatic...

Psychologist anyone?

5/20/2009 #15
Dreamweaver Mirar

ooh.

a true story!

lol. I haven't taken any psychology, but I'm sure the people who hang out at ageant's home have ;P

woo! the random has struck!

5/20/2009 #16
Lainana

Reminds me of the time I walked into a door because I thought it was going to open for me even though it was just an wooden door. Or the time My friend got so drunk he fell off a 2 inche sidewalk curb and cut his knee open and was surprised he wasn't crying because he was bleeding alot. (He later fell up the stairs)

5/20/2009 #17
Dreamweaver Mirar

heh!

all these electric doors that open by themselves are spoiling us!

5/20/2009 #18
Lainana

it was my house door. I have no idea why I thought it would. open.

Edit: Lol. I wrote Wouls.

5/20/2009 . Edited 5/20/2009 #19
MegaB

How did he manage to fall 'up' the stairs?! Is he spastic?!

5/20/2009 #20
Lainana

Well.. being drunk and running... and when you stumble.. you keep going until you reach the top. and you either fall, or hit a wall.

5/20/2009 #21
Ageant

I fell up stairs once, I wouldn't recommend it unless your a Madagascan spider monkey named Phyllis. If you are disregard this and choose to contemplate the tree of whoa. Now as I left off last time, my beloved and I, who I shall now reveal her name as SONYA BLADE from the mortal wombats. She and I, we are quite the pair, and when we sing, no one despairs, cause we're the kids with Golden hair. Any who, so we're fighting this ninja named Barnum, and he throws a knife at me, so I jump in the way of it and say "baby, I love you way" and Sonya starts crying, which weirdly enough felt like dust but definitely tears. so so we beat Barnum, and then we go back to my place, I woke up the next day in a bathtub full of ice, a phone was next to me, and it had a card on it. Needless to say Sonya and I are no longer a couple! MORE FROM THIS FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD STALKER MAN LATER FOLKS.

Edit: I just read this, I wrote it and I have no idea what I was doing with it. Awesome in a way, horrifying in another. As a side note, anyone ever have a mustard and ketchup sandwich?

5/20/2009 . Edited 5/21/2009 #22
Lainana

Oh my. Well okay then That was like crack +spackle on a good day I do believe.

On a side note of my own, Mustard is nasty. So no I haven't had a Mustard and Ketchup Sandwich, Have you have a cucumber sandwich?

5/21/2009 #23
MegaB

Mustard's ok with chips or sausage I guess...Cucumber sandwich? As in only cucumbers? Nah, can't say I have but I've had cheese and cucumber if that counts!

I've had some whacky sandwiches before! I once made a dolmio and tuna sandwich! How's that for creativity? It actually tasted great too.

5/21/2009 #24
Lainana

Haha. Sounds like you're talking about putting mustard on Crisps from way over here in North America o: ..That's just wrong.

Buttered bread with salt and pepper with slices of cucumber. Yummy. Tomato and cheese is good o: My mother makes BBQ Chips (Crisps?) Sandwiches. o:

5/21/2009 #25
MegaB

Argh! I forgot that you call 'chips', 'fries' and 'crisps', 'potato chips'! Sorry, sorry! What I meant is mustard on fries! :P

Oh, that's epic! We always had crisp sandwiches (Potato chip sandwiches over there). You can put them in any type of sandwich and it will always taste great!

5/21/2009 #26
Ageant

Indeed! What's really good is putting some dill pickles on tuna fish though, it taste delicious and makes me start singing about walking on sunshine every time.

5/21/2009 #27
Lainana

Mango on Salmon.

5/21/2009 #28
MegaB

OMG! Mango is like THE BEST FRUIT IN THE WORLD! I can eat it any time of the day no matter what situation I'm in and I'd still love it. You can mess wid da Mango!

And Mango Lassi......Ahhh man! Lai' you're so horrible! Now I need to get some from somewhere before I die!

5/22/2009 #29
MegaB

What are crisps and dolmio?!

We like to call french fries, chips, when we go out to eat. We do it in a Bri'ish accent to mess with the waitress. One time we got a discount and advice on local tourist attractions. lol

LOL! That's so funny! Sounds like what I do to Pizza Hut every time we order. I cycle through as many accents as possible just to keep things fresh. People have commented that I'm extremely good at acting although I'm not sure they can be believed...

It's pretty funny when the guy thinks you're indian and then you suddenly start speaking like the queen! Dolmio, my friend, is the best tomato sauce on the market. It tastes so good that you can eat it on its own. I prefer it in Lasagne though! You may be right about the thread name, hmm, maybe I'll change it...

5/22/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: MegaB Tenraku-Ichi, Shivakashi, Dreamweaver Mirar, Sucal, knuckz, InARealPickle
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member