Bad News Bears
For all the fans of this movie. Original or remake.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
8I

So, has anybody been able to find any fanfics for this movie? I've found three so far: The Play, Deception, and Bad News Belles. Anyone else having more luck? There's got to be more out there, even if they aren't on this site.

6/24/2009 #1
sepulchreangel

Well, hell, you've found more than I have. I even Googled the damn thing and came up with, like NOTHING. Where are the one's you've found? Are they on this site 'cause if so I'm gonna punch myself for not finding them. I'm tempted to just write one myself. It'll be crappy, but maybe it'll get the damn ball rolling. :)

8/2/2009 #2
8I

It was a while ago, but I'm pretty sure they were all on this site. It took quite a bit of digging.

2/22/2010 #3
sepulchreangel

Yeah, I figured as much. :( Shame there's only like... three. And all unfinished. XP thanks for the reply!

2/22/2010 #4
sugarcandyaddiction

I was going to write one but it was going to be slash (Tanner/Lupis). But I didn't think there was much interest and there really isn't, I suppose. I'm guessing less so for a slash.

5/24/2010 #5
alieboo

there should be some!

11/21/2010 #6
Cheetos234

there are type in bad news bears fanfiction and it will pop up :)

4/9/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: Lemonly
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member