Weird Couples
I know we all have our favorite wrestling couples. Either het or slash. Post your favorite pairings, and why they're your favorite
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Sailor Billion Dollar Princess
I didn't know that this thread would get alot of people attention, so I just I start a new overdue thread. This time, name your favorite couple(s) that you feel that they should be writen about more. Het and/or slash pairings are fine, and explain why this couple is your favorite, and why you believe that people don't like this couple. Have fun!
3/22/2006 #1
adamamy425
Lita/Hunter. I know that it is weird but can you imagine all the stories you could write about them hating each other and then falling in love but not really wanting to. Plus right now they are my favorite couple. **Listen I know that I am weird but what would this world be like w/o weird people liking weird things.**
3/27/2006 #2
adamamy425
Lita/Hunter. I know that it is weird but can you imagine all the stories you could write about them hating each other and then falling in love but not really wanting to. Plus right now they are my favorite couple. **Listen I know that I am weird but what would this world be like w/o weird people liking weird things.**
3/27/2006 #3
adamamy425
It came up twice Oh another would be Undertaker/Lita now that is weird. But I was reading somebody's profile and I found a Undertaker/Lita story and it was a good one. *shrugs* but Yeah.
3/27/2006 . Edited 3/27/2006 #4
Sailor Billion Dollar Princess
Well, this couple is old, but I miss them since the WCW days Rey/Tygress The Filthy Animals was the only thing I wanted to watch during the last days of WCW. Them and Mike Sanders' group (I think they were called The Natural Thrillers?) I looked for a while for stories about those two, but never found any. That's why I might write my own soon
4/5/2006 #5
Clare Boyle
an unused pairing or underused pairing eh? here's a few suggestions Linda McMahon/Trish Stratus Bret Hart/Eric Bischoff The Rock/Shane McMahon Vince McMahon/Ric Flair Steph McMahon/Stone Cold Steve austin Shane McMahon/Shawn Michaels
5/5/2006 #6
Leradomi
I love the Undertaker / Jeff Hardy pairing I don't know why I am just addicted to it
6/8/2006 #7
IceRose92
Trish/Ashley I just think they'd look hot together.
6/17/2006 #8
ShyOne26
Dave/Ashley Very hot couple. They should be together.
7/24/2006 #9
xPaparazzixChickx
Stacy Keibler/ Christian Cage They are so cute together and would make an awesome couple. So many more people need to write about them because they have awesome chemistry together, no?
8/14/2006 #10
SandyCena
Ashley+Edge. I think they would make a cute. How about Ashley and Carlito? Now that would be good odd couple .
8/14/2006 #11
RVDLegsTrish
Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler I think they would be a hot couple with Trish being the sort of bolder one and Stacy being the shy, relunctant one..
10/9/2006 #12
sky-queen3
Two things; One, I second that and two, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, they need to be used heaps more. In fact, I'll PAY anyone who can make a fic with them. *Payment may never come because I will be likely to forget. *blushes* sky_queen comes back a few days later: Ok, have I scared everyone way, again?
10/11/2006 . Edited 10/13/2006 #13
xPaparazzixChickx
Another couple that should be used more is Alex Shelley and Kevin Nash. I just discovered that I like that couple like...two days ago. Despite the extreme age difference, they would be cute together. But it's kind of sad not many people write about TNA...
11/25/2006 #14
sky-queen3
Would that be because some people can't TNA? (Stupid Foxtel in Australia, no Impact! :/)
11/25/2006 #15
xPaparazzixChickx
Yeah, I guess that would be a bit of a problem..Lmao. Writing about stuff you can't watch...(shrug) Lol. I live in New Jersey and stuff, so I can, which I'm thankful for. Awh, I feel bad for you. You can come borrow my TV if you'd like, lol.
11/27/2006 #16
sky-queen3
I'd need to borrow your country! *lol* Thanks anyway. :)
11/27/2006 #17
xPaparazzixChickx
Lmao, yeah. Come on over we got...baseball, hot dogs...iMPACT (lol) and other stuff. Lol.
11/27/2006 #18
sky-queen3
How is an Austrailan l;ike me going to get to America so quickly?
11/28/2006 #19
xPaparazzixChickx
Uhm...I think I can convince Christian and Edge to let you borrow their private jet in time. Lmao.
11/28/2006 #20
sky-queen3
If you think it'll work. :)
11/28/2006 #21
CiCi2930
I think Lita & Randy should be used more in stories.
11/29/2006 #22
Sandra Moore7474
How about John Cena and Layla or Kristal and Randy Orton I think it would be a good storyline and fan fiction
11/29/2006 #23
xPaparazzixChickx
Lmao, Oh I know it'll work. Lol. As for the new couple pairings, I agree to the Lita/Randy pairing. As for the john/Layla and Randy/Kristal, eh. I can't stand Kristal (she needs to like, eat something) or Layal (just ew). But that's just my opinion, not meant to offend anyone. Lmao.
11/29/2006 #24
sky-queen3
Does it matter I like slash fics or does that make people say eww? *It's because I like slash, isn't? :P*
11/30/2006 . Edited 12/4/2006 #25
xPaparazzixChickx
I dunno, lol. I like slash fics only because my friend was always talking about these two guys always making out and everything. Then I decided it wasn't so bad and now I'm on the slash side. lOl. So liking slash doesn't make me say "ew" (shrug) I like it. Lol
1/6/2007 #26
sky-queen3
^_^ Ok, just making sure. :)
1/6/2007 #27
SandyCena
How about Randy Orton and Candice Michelle in a fan fiction
1/11/2007 #28
sky-queen3
I've seen that somewhere. :)
1/12/2007 #29
xPaparazzixChickx
Yeah, me too. lol. I don't favor Randy, but I think it could work.
1/18/2007 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Sailor Billion Dollar Princess
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member