Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
The Bagel of Justice

Hmm...He sucks....

7/29/2009 #181
Element Wolf

You don't even want to know. . .

7/29/2009 #182
The Bagel of Justice

I talked to Mattie Poopie i na...Uh...Civilized reply and he was like.

What that was good. I told yo uto wait fro it to get beter,

Can you believe the dimwitted newb?

7/29/2009 #183
Element Wolf

:P I know. I think it was a troll story though. But the rest of his writing sucks also, so maybe not. And he likes Sonny with a Chance, which is a stupid Disney Channel show about a small town girl who gets accepted to be in a huge show with a bunch of kid stars. I mean, how lame of a plot can you get?

7/29/2009 #184
The Bagel of Justice

I know. It sucks. A new comedy show about a comedy show! Give me a break. He sucks.

7/29/2009 #185
Element Wolf

Yeah. Those people who like Sonny with a Chance love his stories, but that's mainly because they're all Disney Channel fans, and Disney Channel sucks, so, in turn, they all suck at writing and can't tell a good story from a bad story.

7/29/2009 #186
The Bagel of Justice

Walt would be ashamed. I sorta like Suite Life of Zack and Cody at it's beginging but after, like, the 10th episode, it sucked. I HATE Hannah Montana.

7/29/2009 #187
Element Wolf

I hate every show on Disney Channel. Every one. I like a few shows on Nick, like Drake and Josh and iCarly, but I think that's it. And that's just a semi-like anyway.

7/29/2009 #188
The Bagel of Justice

I liek those shows. Drake and Josh and whatot. Plus Icarly, and I used to like Flight 29 down.

7/29/2009 #189
Element Wolf

Eh, Flight 29 Down was OKAY. Still not the best. I think that the good shows were around in the 80's and 90's, and those from the 90's that went over into the 2000's.

7/29/2009 #190
The Bagel of Justice

Yeah. Notice I said used to. I spend more time on the comp. Maybe 1 hour of TV a month, besides puchign up Daisies. I loved that show. Can"t believe it got cancelled.

7/29/2009 #191
Element Wolf

I like your new avatar! XD! I sometimes think that during the movies! XD!

I spend a lot of time on the computer too. I also think that Spongebob is funny, just because it's about the dumbest cartoon ever, but it is funny. I always hated the Cartoon Network cartoons. Those were always so lame. I also never watched Barney when I was little. My mother literally thought it was the dumbest show ever, and I do too. It teaches kids nothing, not even a good moral or anything. It's just an annoying purple dinosaur who sings crap.

7/29/2009 #192
Zoe Nightshade

I used to like action stuff when I was little.

8/1/2009 #193
Element Wolf

Like what?

8/1/2009 #194
Zoe Nightshade

For one thing, my mom used to shop at all these little girly shops and buy me cute dresses, and I used to play with plastic soldiers. It looked kind of weird, going to the park. Imagine a little girl in a puffy pink dress, playing with a fake gun yelling, "DIE BELLY BUTTON MONSTER!"

8/1/2009 #195
Element Wolf

XD! It kinda reminds me of me. :) I never was girly, although I went through a phase in my life where I loved pink, and now I HATE pink. DX! Pink! DX!

8/2/2009 #196
The Bagel of Justice

HATE HATE HATE PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry....I just hate pink.

8/2/2009 #197
Element Wolf

I hate pink too! I liked it when I was five, but that was a short phase. :P That was the only thing girly about me. . .I loved sports and animals and stuff other girls didn't like. I think I also played with toy soldiers one time, with a bunch of boys. . . :D! It's kinda odd to see a six-year-old girl playing with toy soldiers with eight-year-old boys. I think they were older than me. . .

8/2/2009 #198
The Bagel of Justice

Yeah...most of my friends were boys unti li was 10....

8/2/2009 #199
Zoe Nightshade

Yeah, I've NEVER liked pink. I mean, when I was little I didn't really care what my mom put on me, but I hate pink, and am the only girl in my school without any make up.

8/2/2009 #200
The Bagel of Justice

Me too. My mom was banking on my about wearing a spaghetti strap and I was all like, "mOm, at least I don't smuggle make up to school and wear it1'

8/2/2009 #201
Zoe Nightshade

Give our dad a big scare by telling him you're dating someone.

8/2/2009 #202
The Bagel of Justice

LOL. My friend went tho 27 boy friends last school year. When we were 12!

8/2/2009 #203
Zoe Nightshade

In my old school, kids dated in 2nd grade! (NOT ME)

8/2/2009 #204
Awsome-o

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5270542/1/Princess_of_Olympus I read godly parents in the summery and Hi my name is in the story.

8/2/2009 #205
Zoe Nightshade

I think it's a toll.

8/2/2009 #206
Element Wolf

I'm not so sure. . .but maybe. Ugh, WHY DO PEOPLE EVEN LIKE THAT STORY?!?!? The people that like those kinds of stories are the people that better never become publishers.

8/4/2009 #207
The Bagel of Justice

I'm not sayign this in a oblivious way, but I agree. What is it that people see in that stroy? It's like they've been blinded!

8/4/2009 #208
Element Wolf

Psh, I know. Idiots. . .That's why I sometimes hate FanFiction. They let anybody on, even if they write a story like "pursy jakson on CRAAAAK", and then in the story they only write, "Haha i cant beleve ya fell fer tat! Dumb ASS idiots.

8/4/2009 #209
The Bagel of Justice

Yup. I hate it when the yjsut sa yin the story. "One dayy persy was tird so he wen t 2 bed, he dremed he was Bing chasd bi monsterrss ad when he wok up anabret was ther and he wa s happi. the end"

8/4/2009 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, 0nom0, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member