Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
storm-brain

If you get a nasty review reply, feel free to post it and rant about the sender here. We will also CC the person's story until they get the point.

3/18/2009 . Edited 11/22/2010 #1
Aish Sheva

Ooh, here's one! XD

Well there's hundreds of interactive stories on fanfiction, and none of them have been deleted. Like I care.

For "Truth or Dare" by ILoveMCR95.

Vous êtes stupides. Je ne vous aime pas. Vous êtes une personne horrible, horrible qui fait d'autres se sentir affreuse. Vous émettez "mal vibes". Tout à fait franchement, je crois que la seule bonne chose qui pourrait jamais vous devenir serait un critique d'aliments. Si vraiment, mon histoire peut sucer, mais ce qui ne vous apporte pas toujours de raison de questionner mon niveau intellegence. Pouvez vous pourrir dans l'Enfer, vous tressaillez. Have you noticed that you depress others? You make people feel abominable. I'm sorry that I posted the unedited version on accident. I'm also sorry that I typed the unedited edition at 11:00. I am not the kind of person who can get along without sleep. Yeah. I will be posting the edited version as soon as I get to chapter 12. I'm sorry that I wrote such harsh remarks, and I am sure that I will regret it, but I do not take them back. I will be honored ( most likely not) if you review the improved version. My story may suck then too, but it still gives you no reason to question my intellegence level. Postscript: (You probably do not want to translate what I wrote, O BRILLIANT Sheva Das.) SIE VERLETZENDER IDIOTISCHER DUMMER GRAUSAMER HARTER STÖRRUCK EINES KRITIKERS!!

I think that has to be one of the most hilarious replies I've ever gotten. I love how she goes off at me in French and German (and yes, I did translate what she said). It was for "Ally, Sunkissed" or whatever the title is...

Fine, I think you're a jerk. Only leave comments that are positive, I've had a hard day and don't appriciate your jerk attitude. Plus, I don't you could write a story any better! If you can't say anything nice DROP DEAD!

I don't even remember. It's funny, though.

Thanks for you review! I love learning about peoples opinions. You obviously hated my fic. Which is fine. You obviously like to read things where the characters are completely in character, with no fluff or cheese. And that's good for you. It's nice to know someone likes to speak their mind and not care what people think. Like now,I think you're a complete jerk. If you didn't like my story. Well you shouldn't have read and reviewed. The line in the summary was a line from my fic. So if you thought it was cheesy, you shouldn't have read it. You seem like a cold hearted person. You think you're better than everyone else. Well. You can try to make me feel bad about my fic. But I'm not going to. I'm proud of it. I was a bit distracted also while writing it. You try having 4 hormonal teenage boys fighting non stop in a 18 hour car ride. So good for you for making my day. Flames fuel me. They're so funny. I don't care what people think. Never have. Never will.

Wait-so, the author is calling me cold hearted, but in the same breath saying she doesn't care about what people think? Is it just me or doesn't that seem the teeniest bit hypocritical? And if she likes flames so much, I'll be sure to go after her other stories. This author changes moods so quickly-she starts off by saying that it's fine I hated her fic, then goes on to call me a jerk.

3/19/2009 #2
Jason Strong

What was that? German?

3/19/2009 #3
storm-brain

my review for ally,sunkissed was informing the author that she had a major mary sue. This was the response.

"Sorry. I posted the wrong version (the unedited version) by mistake. I'll post the right version once I've gotten to CHAPTER 12. ALLY REALLY CAN'T AIM IF HER LIFE DEPENDS ON IT. SHE IS CONVINCED THAT MATH IS OUT TO GET HER. AND SHE hates HER HAIR. HATES IT. SHE GETS IT CUT SHOULDERLENGTH ONCE HER MOM DIES (you are not allowed to know this.) And she has AMPs. (Anger Management Problems) You notice once she comes out of mourning."

Well, she started off on the wrong foot, then.

3/19/2009 #4
Jason Strong

That's the same exact reply I got.

Why would she wait until chapter twelve, though?

3/19/2009 #5
storm-brain

To make us forget about it? I don't know if I'll read it till chapter twelve. Urgh. Let's go recruit.

3/19/2009 #6
Musafreen

Me too. As in; I got the exact same reply.

...was there even a point to mentioning that?

3/19/2009 #7
storm-brain

copy and paste, maybe.... so. We all know what happens. What a suprise. The parent always dies.

3/19/2009 #8
Deleted84493

I got a slightly different reply

--

SORRY!! I made two versions, and posted the wrong one by mistake. I'll post the right version once I've written Chapter 12. Ally's hair is really only halfway down her back, and she hates it. She has a MAJOR dandruff problem and the only reason why she hasn't shaved it all off is because her mother... I don't know exactly. Anyway, her mother forces her to have it long. Ally gets it cut to shoulder level once her mother dies,(OOPS! You're not supposed to know that!) and is considering getting it cut shorter. Ally is also failing school, and is convinced that math is out to get her. And her hair barely shines. It just glistens. I'm sorry if I'm making lots of mistakes, but my German is starting to improve, which is why my English is getting worse. By the way, isn't unpractical written together? You didn't write it that way. And I believe that numerous is written with a U, instead of with an E ? Because you wrote "nemourous". Thanks for reviewing! P.S. (in a hurt tone) I like my title. I couldn't think of anything better, and "Child (or Daughter) of the Sun" is way too overused. If you have any other tips as to how I could improve, I'm all ears. :)

--

... She picked on my spelling in a review, I mean, it's not like there's a spell check

And her title had a grammatical error. It still does

3/21/2009 #9
storm-brain

If Alley has all these flaws she should say so. Yah. there should be a space after the comma in the title...

3/21/2009 #10
Deleted84493

The thing is, she says that her hair glistens because of excess oil... but yet she's got dandruff... isn't dandruff because your scalp is to dry? So it's like a clash...

3/21/2009 #11
Jason Strong

Ellen!

Just tell her you don't live in America, and that's why it's spelled different.

That author is a little... messed up.

3/21/2009 #12
Deleted84493

I'm not going to lie.

Anyway, I already replied to it.

3/22/2009 #13
Aish Sheva

You know what Comrade, my only coment to you is go fuck yourself, in a dark basment in the corner of a room, as you stare at a picture of Caitlyn and her dysfunctional dick.. If you don't like it I don't give a shit!

...I don't happen to find this amusing. Imagine that.

3/22/2009 #14
Deleted84493

O_O

That was a review reply and a half, who sent that?

3/22/2009 #15
Aish Sheva

SPUNKeatsLEMONSforREVENGEq

You know, the ones posting all the M rated PJO fics under a T?

3/22/2009 #16
Deleted84493

ah them,

I should be receving a nasty review reply pretty soon then

3/22/2009 #17
Jason Strong

yeah, they're the only reveiw I ever submitted with the word fu ck in it.

3/22/2009 #18
Aish Sheva

Lol...it's less effective when FF dot net **s it out, though.

3/22/2009 #19
Deleted84493

I'm pretty sure that the swears are there when you get it in yoru mail box.

3/22/2009 #20
Jason Strong

Me too, even though I submitted mine on friday.

3/22/2009 #21
Deleted84493

... I think mine was today, maybe yesterday

3/22/2009 #22
storm-brain

I informed them exactly what their 'stories' were, but never got a reply...

3/22/2009 #23
Deleted84493

Maybe they just replied to Sheva, then gave up or something

3/22/2009 #24
Jason Strong

Nope. they just like her better :(

3/22/2009 #25
storm-brain

O_o

3/22/2009 #26
Aish Sheva

I'm a speshul, speshul, snowflake: I got TWO replies from them. XD

"Yes, we actually sent this to our dear friend Rickipoo. If you claim this

isn't funny then you obviously have no sence of humor. I would also suggest flamming classes to you because you clearly suck at it. Have a great life! Don't let the rapists bite! Delora Cuchilla"

3/22/2009 #27
Deleted84493

...flamming?

3/22/2009 #28
Jason Strong

It sounds like work of a thriteen year old boy. Or an online perv. Maybe both these days...

3/22/2009 #29
Deleted84493

I repeat myself.

...Flamming?

3/22/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member