Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
SisterGrimmErin

I sent you the beta of Last and Least 3, 4, and 5. Sorry it took so long.

3/26/2010 #91
SisterGrimmErin

Sightless prequel is up! Make merry!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5855595/

3/30/2010 #92
Fishpony

Only ten reviews for this story! Although the title could use work it's really really good.

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/5644544/

It had me raving like a fangirl.

4/1/2010 #93
SisterGrimmErin

I've read that and was kind of unimpressed.

4/1/2010 #94
storm-brain

what is it?

4/1/2010 #95
SisterGrimmErin

"Apollo Lord and God of the Plague." I didn't find it very realistic-- or the character very likable.

4/2/2010 #96
Fishpony

I loved her writing style though and the topic.

4/2/2010 #97
SisterGrimmErin

I like to think Neko and I (much later) had something to do with the god-bashing trend.

4/2/2010 #98
SisterGrimmErin

Particularly when it comes to Apollo-- who was not featured at all before we started Sightless. I'm just very prejudiced and I admit that. The plot was also a CARRIE rip-off.

4/2/2010 #99
Fishpony

Yeah, I commented on that and I think she said she hadn't read it. I can't accuse, part of my story seems a bit like Maximum Ride and I got the idea before I even read the series. the last three books sucked by the way.

4/2/2010 #100
SisterGrimmErin

Agreed on Maximum Ride.

Please. The idea of runaway kids-- even kids who were science experiments-- is hardly unique to James Patterson's ghost writer.

4/2/2010 #101
Fishpony

I liked the first and the second book, the third book was passable, but after that the series ran into the ground. His new book is better though, even if the ending is extremely confusing.

4/2/2010 #102
SisterGrimmErin

I've decided not to bother with James Patterson anymore. He's screwing the real authors of his stories over.

4/2/2010 #103
Fishpony

I heard that Maximum Ride is going to be a movie, and the director is that woman who did the first Twilight movie...

*headdesk into unconsciousness*

4/2/2010 #104
OceanMuse

Hello, I am OceanMuse, a new CC/Flamer. I have CCed a lot of stories and have gotten a reply that said "Go get a fukin life." I'm all like "Whatever, no one understands me." You are all my brethren.

4/2/2010 #105
SisterGrimmErin

...All of us? Because I'm not a flamer. I'm just here for the cookies. Just to make it clear.

Isn't that kind of presumptous?

4/2/2010 #106
SisterGrimmErin

Sorry if that offended you. I don't mean to be inclusive.

4/2/2010 #107
OceanMuse

Thats cool. I butt in all the time.

4/2/2010 #108
Fishpony

Yes she does. It runs in the family. Except for our brother, he plays violent computer games all day.

4/2/2010 #109
SisterGrimmErin

Sorry! Wasn't thinking.

Yeah, my family's loud too.

4/2/2010 . Edited 4/2/2010 #110
Fishpony

My family is... odd.

4/2/2010 #111
OceanMuse

Yeah, I'm the one who has ADD in the family. HAHAHAhAHAHAH!!!!!!!

4/2/2010 #112
SisterGrimmErin

My entire family has ADD. Do I win?

4/2/2010 #113
Fishpony

I could list on and on about my weird life and all (my dad's life on the farm stories, my mom's rants about my hair, my brother's obsession with Call of Duty etc) but that would take too long.

4/2/2010 #114
SisterGrimmErin

I think each family is weird in its own uniquely weird way.

4/2/2010 #115
OceanMuse

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/2/2010 #116
SisterGrimmErin

...Gee. And I wasn't even kidding.

4/2/2010 #117
storm-brain

Every one is. I mean, my mom brings home rabbits and our kitchen is a zoo, and my friend's mom takes her weight watchers class so seriously that a few days ago she wrote "3 grapes" down in her log.

Incidentally, apparently Max Ride wasn't ghost written. I looked all over the internet and he did an interview where it talked about writing it and the process and the outline and stuff.

Really? I thought the first 2 max books were the worst... the 3rd one was the best and the last few- just no.

4/2/2010 . Edited 4/2/2010 #118
SisterGrimmErin

Just because a person says something in an interview-- particularly where responses are usually scripted-- does not mean anything most of the time.

I had a childhood friend whose Mom took her to Weight Watchers. It made me angry even then.

I was okay with the first three, but after that everyone was a Mary Sue and nothing was interesting and... just no.

4/2/2010 #119
SisterGrimmErin

On an on-topic note, anyone checked out "With Light"? And yes, storm, Thalia's twelve. What made you think she wasn't?

4/2/2010 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, queenly
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member