Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Infinity Blues

Storm's speech, which is to be pasted at the top of each new Ghost Town thread, reads as follows:

Welcome to the Ghost Town, town of the dead inboxes, randomness, and various other things. Do not post unless you are prepared for a daily two or three hundred emails, or maybe more. If you are confused about the Verita family tree and how everyone is related, see http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q155/Cheezithepowerful/veritafamilytree3.jpg

The rules:

1. No flirting

2. No drinking

3. No trolls.

4. We have a zero tolerance policy. That is to say, we may descriminate against fangirls, however, racism, homophobia, sexism, and inquiries about personal matters (cite: bra size) are not allowed, and will be deleted.

5. We also do not, do not, DO NOT, DO NOT rant about other cultures because they are not how we are, do not act how we act or think they should act. Here in the Veritas we recognize that some cultures are different than ours and we are perfectly OK. Americans are not better than anyone else, nor are the English or the Croatians or whatever nationality you may be. It doesn't matter. You are not above someone else. And we will have no problem telling you if you break this rule. You will be banned from this forum for a week, depending on how serious it is.

6. We do not discuss Skype or give away skype usernames of another FF member. All Skype buisness is to be conducted via PM. Thank you. This rule was put here because of privacy- Storms skype name is her first name, and it has started to bother her that all of you can now see it. She does not think she is the only one with this problem. Thanks.

7. O_O Storm, Kay, Theia, AND Sheva can edit people's posts. So, beware!

8. The only Kay allowed on the forums is KayCelestine. For anyone else whose may have a similar nickname, find a new one. Kthnxbai.

6/12/2010 . Edited by Kay Celestine, 6/14/2010 #1
SilverCyanide

Des wins. XD

6/12/2010 #2
paschiel

What did I win? 0_0

6/12/2010 #3
Aventine Hill

With 'What's up?'

I am so proud of my recently adopted little sister.

ed: Des, you got post 5000.

6/12/2010 . Edited 6/12/2010 #4
Infinity Blues

Des won 5,000 post. -madface-

6/12/2010 #5
storm-brain

my god, I'm such an idiot! I posted 5 before and then I went to this IM conversation I was having. DAMNIT!

hey! that's my speech!

6/12/2010 #6
SilverCyanide

Des winning (and my first post) = proof the Midwest wins. ;)

(Buuuut I'll drop the topic now and go back to my WTF L/Misa. -___-")

6/12/2010 #7
Infinity Blues

As I was about to say before the forum was closed, ROCKY MOUNTAINS RULE!

6/12/2010 #8
paschiel

^-^

Yay! =]

6/12/2010 #9
storm-brain

*whines* LUNAAAA! NOW I CAN'T GO BACK AND ADD MORE RULES WHENEVER THE NEED ARISES!

6/12/2010 #10
pineconeface711

East Coast is kickass.

6/12/2010 #11
Infinity Blues

Sowwy Storm. You can pm me rules when you need to.

6/12/2010 #12
Aventine Hill

Storm, yes you can, as a mod.

6/12/2010 #13
hallowedhalls

If Ave's here... I'm here! I'm working on one of my banners. And yes, the movie is going fairly well. I have to find a murder-clip, though. Any suggestions?

6/12/2010 #14
Infinity Blues

Oh yeah, Storm.

6/12/2010 #15
paschiel

Hai Juliet! *cheer*

I need food...Be right back. ^-^

6/12/2010 #16
Aventine Hill

See? Juliet shows up because I show up. *feels special*

Hmm...I dunno. Look on Youtube for a fake one. Theia founs cows giving birth on there.

6/12/2010 #17
Infinity Blues

I really should make a banner, cause I'm bored. Ideas/Requests?

ED: The forum is alive again! -cheer-

6/12/2010 . Edited 6/12/2010 #18
storm-brain

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DO NOT PISS ME OFF. I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THAT!

6/12/2010 #19
Infinity Blues

:)

6/12/2010 #20
storm-brain

I can't decide whether to use my newfound powers for good, or for evil.

6/12/2010 #21
Aventine Hill

Storm, you can edit anyone's posts.

HOLY CRAP! I DEF DID NOT KNOW THAT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEWARE, NEWBS! (for some reason I thought it said that it wouldn't let me. Maybe that was just some people. *shrug*)

6/12/2010 . Edited by storm-brain, 6/12/2010 #22
paschiel

Luna- Pick a quote. I'm going to do an icon that says "I 'heart' Procrastination."

6/12/2010 . Edited 6/12/2010 #23
Aventine Hill

And I still need how many different pictures from Des? Four at least.

6/12/2010 #24
storm-brain

omg. That means I can go in and delete Des's post and claim it for myself!

no, I won't do that. That'd be mean.

6/12/2010 #25
Infinity Blues

Storm can just change what ever it says. Like in region wars, if someone says, "Seattle Sucks", she can change it to, "Seattle Rocks!". 0.o

6/12/2010 #26
paschiel

Ave- Yes. I have no idea what you mean by the fire and lighting and all that...

Storm- Aw...

ed: LUNA! Why are we telling Storm all the stuff she can do to cheat on the forums? No. Stop it!

storm says: why? ha ha. I will get tired of this soon enough.

IT'S THE INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHER! O_O

6/12/2010 . Edited by storm-brain, 6/12/2010 #27
storm-brain

I SEEEEEE THE POSSIBLITIESSSSSSSS! COME BACK HERE, PARTY, AND YOU WILL BE DEVOURED.

6/12/2010 #28
Infinity Blues

Oh, I should do this qoute, "We dot stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing." Genius. Saw it in a toy store. :P

6/12/2010 #29
Aventine Hill

*sighs* Des, I have told you. I want a gigantic fire burning in a thunderstorm with lots of exploding things.

6/12/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member