Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
hecates

Ignore Tisroc's post. He's an annoying little bugger anyway.

Tay - Go ahead. :D

ed:

(Can I claim this, along with the title? Please, Theia? *bats eyelashes* pretty please)

Go ahead~ :D

12/11/2010 . Edited 1/4/2011 #301
Aanaleigh

Theia... can I claim these? Please? I'll come up with my own titles..

She finds that, even when she has her chance, she cannot bring herself to pull the trigger and finally kill Perseus Jackson.

He was a fool, but he was hers, and no daughter of Aphrodite could steal him from her.

12/11/2010 #302
hallowedhalls
About three people have provided titles, doll, you could use one of those.
12/12/2010 #303
The Midnight Doe

*pokes Lola and Kal* Can I claim:

1. Holiday Cheer - "If I hear Jingle Bells one more time SOMEONE is going to get shot."

I promise to use it and feed it daily :D

(psst, my YGOA buddies, please tell me I wasn't the only one thinking of Marik saying "Shut up, I am Lady GaGa!" after Bakura says "That doesn't rhyme!" in Leather Pants ...)

I know, right? XDDDDDDDd

12/12/2010 #304
moscovitz

Falling~ She was falling, falling, falling, but she never fell.

Once Upon a Midnight Star~ When you wish upon a star...

Operation: Twilight "We've got to do something!" Her voice was urgent. "What?" "Kill the meyerpires..."

Nothing but Shame Luke felt shame as he had never felt it before. In his life, what had he done? He was a disgrace.

Poseidon's Greatest Mistake As much as Percy tried to keep hi head held high, he knew he was a mistake. Unwanted.

~

Pushovers: For once, the Stoll brothers didn't initiate a prank but it went awry and now, they were taking the blame. And they said the Demeter kids were pushovers...

Amusement: Leo Valdez's been accused for many things, most of them true, but being a pyromaniac was not one of them.

Aeets Totho Aleethioi! Nico finds that one of the cooler aspects of being fluent in Ancient Greek is being able to swear in public and getting away with it. Bianca is not amused.

Fly: "Now, Jason, I promise this won't hurt, not one bit." "What's happening? Why am I tied up? WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME OFF A CLIFF?!" "Fly, son of Jupiter, fly! Fly or die!" The Roman way of training was always a bit unorthodox.

Moonlight Love will Not Do: Under-the-moonlight proposals, Percy decided, was utterly and ridiculously overused. He was Percy Jackson. He didn't do cliches. Underwater dates were much more better.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Titles:

Love me or Leave me

Liberty or Death

Infinity Blues

Manilla Folder

Umbrella

~

Summaries:

It was true, Annabeth could make mistakes. But this, surely this was not her.

Music was her one escape. But how could she do it now?

Revenge is always the result of a cold heart-right? So what was happening now?

Its a beautiful day. Now watch some idiot screw it up.

Life is bullcrap. deal.

12/12/2010 . Edited by hecates, 12/12/2010 #305
deleteddecember2014

Titles:

Love me or Leave me- It broke his heart to have to look at her, standing in the street, a goddess in her own right. But it would break him more to have to go back to her and face her.

Liberty or Death- Even with the gun pressed to her head, she stares at him with cold eyes, knowing that she'll win in death.

Infinity Blues- Jazz was the one thing she enjoyed in the mortal world.

Manilla Folder- The folder was always there, tempting her with its contents, yet all hell broke loose when she opened it.

Umbrella- He forgot his umbrella on purpose-girls always love it when you kiss them under one.

~

Summaries:

It was true, Annabeth could make mistakes. But this, surely this was not her.- Denial

Music was her one escape. But how could she do it now?- Muse, Abandoned

Revenge is always the result of a cold heart-right? So what was happening now?- Heat of Passion

Its a beautiful day. Now watch some idiot screw it up.- Demigod's Law

Life is bullcrap. deal.- Tough Love

Titles:

Finite Immortality

The Screwup That is our Love

They Come From the U-Bend

Curiosity

Of Whispers and Minutes

Summaries:

What happens with the Maenads, STAYS with the Maenads.

And it really breaks his heart to see her suited up for battle, glaring at him with death in her eyes.

What do you do when everything's perfect?

His rules, his Oracle. It's perfectly fine, right? RIGHT?

She smiles sweetly, plunging her blade into the small of his back.

12/12/2010 #306
moscovitz

I'm getting obbsessed. :D

~

Finite Immortality- Oh, how sweet it would be, oh how great it would be, to live forever.

The Screwup That is our Love- Aphrodite always hated me, but this was a new low.

They Come From the U-Bend- They come from the U-bend, from far away, and how will they defeat us, how could they defeat us?

Curiosity- It called the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.

Of Whispers and Minutes-Tick, tock, tick, tock... theres only so much time left.

~

What happens with the Maenads, STAYS with the Maenads. Vegas

And it really breaks his heart to see her suited up for battle, glaring at him with death in her eyes. I'm Only Gonna Break Your Heart

What do you do when everything's perfect? Happily EverAfter

His rules, his Oracle. It's perfectly fine, right? RIGHT? Lust

She smiles sweetly, plunging her blade into the small of his back. Betrayal

Mine

Titles:

When Stars go Blue

Purple Reveal

Love Dont Last

Just They Way You Are

Drachma

~

Her heart is gold, so why is her stare so black?

Snip. Another one dies at her hands.

Aphrodite only wanted love, so what was to make of thos tangled thing that racked her brain?

Her paradise is leaving the paradise she lives on right now. Calypso would do anything to leave.

The meaning of life? For a grown man, this is a difficult question, but to a four year-old, the answer couldnt have been clearer.

12/12/2010 . Edited 12/12/2010 #307
Lola Sveroski

Take it, Tay. Go ahead.

12/12/2010 #308
we're all squares here

Snip. Another one dies at her hands.

Luna, can I claim this summary? Pretty please with a cherry on top? (And whipped cream and sprinkles and marshmallows and chocolate sauce and caramel and M&M's?)

12/12/2010 #309
hallowedhalls
*feels mildly irritated no one bothered to do hers*
12/12/2010 #310
moscovitz

Shore, Andy.

~

I'm sorry, JT.

12/12/2010 #311
hallowedhalls

*pats*

Meh.

12/12/2010 #312
we're all squares here

(Is doing this not to make Juliet happy, but because she has a plan inside her head for a multi-chapter fic.)

Juliet, can a please write this:

Journal of His Broken Promises: Luke keeps a diary where he has record of every oath he ever made, and every time he broke it. Ironically, it's not very long.

12/12/2010 #313
hallowedhalls

XD *snuggles*

Sure, go ahead. I liked that one. :D

12/12/2010 #314
we're all squares here

Thank you, Luna and Julie. :D

12/12/2010 #315
hecates

... don't you have to ask the people who made the titles, too?

:K

12/12/2010 #316
Jessavi

Titles

When Stars Go Blue: Artemis ponders, and, as always, never comes to a satisfying conclusion.

Purple Reveal: Ariadne is one of the vengeful immortals, especially when it comes to the women her husband has been cheating on her with.

Love Don't Last: The true crooners in the Apollo cabin always turn out to be country singers.

Just The Way You Are: As always, Silena wakes up in the morning. She then sits at her mirror and stares at her lurking flaws, as always. But this time, Charlie is not around to assuage her fears. (The mirror cracks, and a girl screams for what is lost.)

Drachma: "Well," Annabeth said, "our economy is shot to Hades, and gods know that we need another form of income besides strawberry markets." She took a breath before continuing, "And that is why I have enlisted all the hot guys in camp to become male models."

Summaries

Contradiction: Her heart is gold, so why is her stare so black?

Legacy of the Omniscient: Snip. Another one dies at her hands.

Dove Wings: Aphrodite only wanted love, so what was to make of thos tangled thing that racked her brain?

The One Left Behind: Her paradise is leaving the paradise she lives on right now. Calypso would do anything to leave.

It's A Kid Thing: The meaning of life? For a grown man, this is a difficult question, but to a four year-old, the answer couldnt have been clearer.

-----

Titles

Darling

Screw The Rules

Frankly, My Dear

Lost!

Viva La

Summaries

People just don't seem to understand that there isn't time for quick jibes and cutting remarks in a battle. Time is your only hope; that's why they were so screwed when it came to fighting Kronos.

Percy Jackson is born with some common sense. "So, if Zeus and Poseidon both suspect Hades...why don't they just summon him to Olympus, instead of sending us on a quest?" Chiron is appropriately shocked. (Might claim this one.)

"We break boundaries. We push the limits. We write obscene messages on the back of Chiron's wheelchair. Are you with us?"

"So...I'm locked in a juvenile delinquent center, guarded by an assuredly perverted guy, wearing such a bright fluoro orange that I would murder to never wear it again, and I'm still supposed to write in this journal or Annabeth will kill me. Come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad, really." Nico has a very bad day.

"Lost at sea" is preferable to "abandoned us", but Percy has always been able to see past the lie.

12/12/2010 #317
refuse

Rachel wants 'Purple Reveal' to 'Just the Way You Are', but she's mobile, so I'm posting for her. :)

Purple Reveal: Ariadne is one of the vengeful immortals, especially when it comes to the women her husband has been cheating on her with.

Love Don't Last: The true crooners in the Apollo cabin always turn out to be country singers.

Just The Way You Are: As always, Silena wakes up in the morning. She then sits at her mirror and stares at her lurking flaws, as always. But this time, Charlie is not around to assuage her fears. (The mirror cracks, and a girl screams for what is lost.)

12/12/2010 . Edited 12/12/2010 #318
Jessavi

Knock yourself out, Peter/Rachel. :)

12/13/2010 #319
hecates

Titles

Darling ~ She's sweet, kind, and all that he could ever ask for. He just doesn't know how to tell her that, especially after he accidentally kills her sister.

Screw the Rules ~ Lou Ellen can do whatever she want. She's a daughter of Hecate, for crying out loud. And she has green in her hair, which must count for something.

Frankly, My Dear ~ "I don't give a damn." He broke her heart and she's out to break his will. She never liked revenge when it was cold anyway.

Lost! ~ After a devastating accident, Percy Jackson has no idea who he is, what happened, or which daughter of Athena he's engaged to. The only thing he can remember is a clue: Find the water of childhood.

Viva La ~ She was cursed by Hades and she kept waiting for her master to save her from the horrible fate. Every Oracle has their own tragic tale--Gracie's was just more wretched than most.

Summaries

Hopeless ~ People just don't seem to understand that there isn't time for quick jibes and cutting remarks in a battle. Time is your only hope; that's why they were so screwed when it came to fighting Kronos.

Shocking ~ Percy Jackson is born with some common sense. "So, if Zeus and Poseidon both suspect Hades...why don't they just summon him to Olympus, instead of sending us on a quest?" Chiron is appropriately shocked. (Might claim this one.)

The Choice ~ "We break boundaries. We push the limits. We write obscene messages on the back of Chiron's wheelchair. Are you with us?"

Entry Fifty-One ~ "So...I'm locked in a juvenile delinquent center, guarded by an assuredly perverted guy, wearing such a bright fluoro orange that I would murder to never wear it again, and I'm still supposed to write in this journal or Annabeth will kill me. Come to think of it, that wouldn't be so bad, really." Nico has a very bad day.

Chosen Ignorance ~ "Lost at sea" is preferable to "abandoned us", but Percy has always been able to see past the lie.

Okay, that sucked more than normal. D: But it's so . . . fun. 8D yeah, now on to my stuff.

Titles

- Broken Soul

- Can't Take It

- Wrong Stereotype

- Too Close for Comfort

- Independence

Summaries

- Her existence was a miserable one, until he came along. He did always have a knack for looking past appearances.

- They could hear the thundering of cannons over their heads. Lydia pressed herself closer to him. "This war," he said softly, "is all my fault."

- Hatred is only a word, but she feels it when she sees what he's done to her poor little half-sister.

- Glitter in the air is magical, you can't deny.

- Every night, she tries. Every time, he lies. Every day, she cries and wishes love wasn't so painful.

8D Good luck.

12/13/2010 #320
MayWindofTheForest

summaries

Broken Soul- "Goodbye" she said. That was when his soul shattered

Can't Take It- Monsters were always chasing him. He couldn't take it anymore. Was there any way for him to have a normal life

Wrong sterotype- Just because she was blonde, didn't mean she was stupid.

Too Close for Comfort-"Wait" she pressed her arm against me. In front of us, the tiny ledge we were walking on collapsed.

Independence- Campers graduate from camp. However, one of them doesn't feel that they can make it in the real world.

titles

Cover Lydia of San Francisco Twelve more Labors My Chemical Romance of Air Pollution Love Hurts

my summaries

Selene is fading. Artemis is going to take her place. When she has to watch over Selene's sleeping boyfriend, Artemis didn't expect to fall in love.

Percy is cloned. one runs off with Rachel, one with Annabeth, and one goes in search of Calypso. They don't realize that the more time they are seperated, the weaker they become.

Even as a tree, she couldn't get any relief.

He's tired of taking all of the other people's because he's the son of Cloacina, doesn't mean they can treat him like sh!t.

A new planet is found, and all the gods want to claim it.

my titles

All of Me While you were sleeping To sail beyond the sunset Tis Beauty that killed the Beast Animal House

12/13/2010 #321
Lola Sveroski

Maywind, you didn't finish...? So, here are mine Theia.

Titles

- Broken Soul - Was it possible to put shattered dreams, a wounded pride, and an injured heart in a cast?

- Can't Take It - Some demigods would rather face the world of monsters and hellish demons than the criticisms of their cabins.

- Wrong Stereotype - She was a little bit overestimated. They wrote her off as smart, but the other campers were certainly mistaken.

- Too Close for Comfort - She was stuck. In a closet. With Travis Stoll. FUCK. YES.

- Independence - She left because she didn't need anyone else.

Summaries

- Lament of a Damsel Charmed - Her existence was a miserable one, until he came along. He did always have a knack for looking past appearances.

- Those Who are to Blame - They could hear the thundering of cannons over their heads. Lydia pressed herself closer to him. "This war," he said softly, "is all my fault."

- Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold - Hatred is only a word, but she feels it when she sees what he's done to her poor little half-sister.

- Mesmerized - Glitter in the air is magical, you can't deny.

- Truths and Not-so-Truthful Truths- Every night, she tries. Every time, he lies. Every day, she cries and wishes love wasn't so painful.

Titles

Glass Houses -

Pictures on the Wall -

Shadows in Tartarus -

Good Housekeeping -

Rumor Has It -

Summaries

Dying over and over and over again gets pretty old after a couple centuries.

Sometimes, she wishes she had a reason to go Christmas shopping.

The goddess doesn't worry. They can run, but they can't hide forever.

Ham sandwiches and potato chips can be a sufficient Thanksgiving dinner for demigods in a hurry.

"Maybe next time, champ." "It's always 'next time', Dad."

12/13/2010 #322
MayWindofTheForest

you should've politely mentioned it, without charging ahead

I did the stupid .txt just put them all on one line

titles

Glass Houses -"Goodbye" she said. That was when his soul shattered

Pictures on the Wall -Monsters were always chasing him. He couldn't take it anymore. Was there any way for him to have a normal life

Shadows in Tartarus -Just because she was blonde, didn't mean she was stupid. She was dead. She didn't need to be reminded everyday of the afterlife.

Good Housekeeping -Campers graduate from camp. However, one of them doesn't feel that they can make it in the real world.

Rumor Has It - King Midas has A$$es ears

Summaries

Islands of the Blessed Minus One-Dying over and over and over again gets pretty old after a couple centuries.

The Reason for the Season- Sometimes, she wishes she had a reason to go Christmas shopping.

Hide and Seek with Artemis- The goddess doesn't worry. They can run, but they can't hide forever.

Don't Forget To Thank your Parents-Ham sandwiches and potato chips can be a sufficient Thanksgiving dinner for demigods in a hurry.

One Last Time "Maybe next time, champ." "It's always 'next time', Dad."

my summaries

Selene is fading. Artemis is going to take her place. When she has to watch over Selene's sleeping boyfriend, Artemis didn't expect to fall in love.

Percy is cloned. one runs off with Rachel, one with Annabeth, and one goes in search of Calypso. They don't realize that the more time they are seperated, the weaker they become.

Even as a tree, she couldn't get any relief.

He's tired of taking all of the other people's because he's the son of Cloacina, doesn't mean they can treat him like sh!t.

A new planet is found, and all the gods want to claim it.

my titles

All of Me While you were sleeping To sail beyond the sunset Tis Beauty that killed the Beast Animal House

12/13/2010 #323
Lola Sveroski

Hey MayWind or whoever you are, if you're going to backtalk please do so with grammar and punctuation. By the way, your titles are still in ONE line.

Summaries

Cheater, Cheater - Selene is fading. Artemis is going to take her place. When she has to watch over Selene's sleeping boyfriend, Artemis didn't expect to fall in love.

Divided We Fall - Percy is cloned. One runs off with Rachel, one with Annabeth, and one goes in search of Calypso. They don't realize that the more time they are seperated, the weaker they become.

Majestic Anguish - Even as a tree, she couldn't get any relief.

He Who Cleans Toilets - He's tired of taking all of the other people's because he's the son of Cloacina, doesn't mean they can treat him like sh!t.

Pluto Doesn't Count - A new planet is found, and all the gods want to claim it.

Titles

All of Me - She'd heard the saying before, and she was sure it was true: If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best.

While You Were Sleeping - They're not supposed to get involved. Sometimes, though, the gods and goddesses like to drop in for a little midnight visit.

To Sail Beyond the Sunset - A daughter of Helos, she knew what she wanted to do when she grew up.

'Tis Beauty That Killed the Beast - A knife in her hand, a stab wound in his chest. It's always the beautiful ones with the shady pasts.

Animal House - He hears doors slam, kids yell. He smells burning food and dirty diapers. The doorknob is covered with a mysterious green goo and his shoes just might be stuck in bubble gum. Welcome home, Percy.

By the way, I took the liberty of fixing your capitalization in the titles.

Titles

Whispering Roses -

Blitzkrieg -

Shatter -

Emptying the Arsenal -

How Rude -

Summaries

Never trust a pretty girl with a bad attitude... and a knife.

And she doesn't notice that she's staring out the window, daydreaming, until they tap her on the shoulder and tell her it's time to go to archery practice.

"GODDAMMIT JANE EYRE!" they hear the shouts from the apartment above, followed by a loud bang. That kid upstairs must be frustrated with his reading homework again.

If you give a mouse a cookie, he's probably going to ask for some milk to go with it. If you give Nico a cookie, he's going to have too much sugar in his system and will probably be bouncing off the walls.

Don't look back. Always look forward.

12/13/2010 #324
AsterianWishes

Titles for Summaries:

Even as a tree, she couldn't get any relief. -These Rigid Roots

He's tired of taking all of the other people's because he's the son of Cloacina, doesn't mean they can treat him like sh!t. -my daily cleanser. (that was one shit-hard summary DX)

A new planet is found, and all the gods want to claim it. -What Virtuous Gluttony

Selene is fading. Artemis is going to take her place. When she has to watch over Selene's sleeping boyfriend, Artemis didn't expect to fall in love. -Unbecoming Initiation Practise

Percy is cloned. one runs off with Rachel, one with Annabeth, and one goes in search of Calypso. They don't realize that the more time they are separated, the weaker they become. -Neurotic Zeal

Summaries for Titles:

All of Me -Heart, head? Him, them? Right, wrong? When it came to the boy with the sparkling blue eyes and the cornflower coloured hair there were no choices. No inbetweens. Both body and soul were lostto the promise and heartbreak of first and, for her, last love.

While you were sleeping-It was never easy watching your child die. It was harder watching them die hating you.

To sail beyond the sunset -There was something about the place that made his skin tingle with the hauntingly familiar prospect of divine intervention. With its rigid training hours, unforgiving campers and militant atmosphere, Percy could feel memories, very different to these, taunting the edges of his mind, calling him across the water. (Heroes of Olympus)

Tis Beauty that killed the Beast -Her much envied face had never experienced such loathing from its own bearer. It was this very face her love had been drawned to, and this very face who had betrayed him and everything he fought for. Helen of Troy may have launched a thousand ships, but Silena Beuregard killed the only boy she'd ever loved.

Animal House -Dionysus lovingly recalls the days of the Ancien Regime, of decadence and hedonism and of love-making and pretty lasses with their pretty dresses.

(The Ancien Regime was a time in France where it was all out for the Aristocrats. Parties and adultery and gambling ruled.)

My Titles:

-The Man Who Can't be Moved.

-Eye of Madness

-The Girl in Black

-Lost in a Broken Dream

-This Forked Tongue

My Summaries:

-Children of Ares are infamous for nicknames such as 'Razer' or 'Saw' or some other dangerous and/or health reducing weapon. She will always curse her mom for naming her 'Hannah', because no girl, whether she be a daughter of Ares or freakin Aphrodite, wants to be known as 'Hammer' for the rest of her life.

-Nico could get a girlfriend. But having spent years observing the 'Annabeth-turns-on-puppy-eyes-and-Percy-goes-stupid' scene has made him slightly wary. All weariness dissapears as soon as Rachel flashes him a quick grin that stops his heart in a better than shadow-travelling-into-a-movie-screening-and-not-paying kind of way, though and maybe the prospect isn't half as daunting...

-Aphrodite may be no role model for younger girls. But so what? She's a frickin fashion icon.

- And Di Angelo thought he had it bad. Try being a son of Thanatos and then we'll start the 'Whose Life Sucks the Most?' debate.

-He swears to drunk he's not God and Dionysus has never been more amused.

12/13/2010 #325
The Midnight Doe

*hasn't done this in awhile* Last time, it deleted everything D:

Titles

Whispering Roses - Sitting in the field with Malcolm, Silena could have sworn that she heard the roses whispering. AU, Malena.*

Blitzkrieg - The planes swirled up above them, as if taunting them. She held her breath, waiting for her world to end.

Shatter - Vignettes of a life where Annaebeth Chase's only child was a reicarantion of the boy she once loved.*

Emptying the Arsenal - Elaine laughed. This was too easy.

How Rude - It's about time, Joise decided, that somebody taught Nico di Angelo some manors.

Summaries

Naive Never trust a pretty girl with a bad attitude... and a knife.

Lost in a Sea of Daydreams And she doesn't notice that she's staring out the window, daydreaming, until they tap her on the shoulder and tell her it's time to go to archery practice.

Research Issues "GODDAMMIT JANE EYRE!" they hear the shouts from the apartment above, followed by a loud bang. That kid upstairs must be frustrated with his reading homework again.

Hyperactive If you give a mouse a cookie, he's probably going to ask for some milk to go with it. If you give Nico a cookie, he's going to have too much sugar in his system and will probably be bouncing off the walls.

Straight Ahead Don't look back. Always look forward.

~

Note: Any summary marked with an asterisk (*) has been claimed by me. So if I see a fic with that summary, I sue you. ^^

~

Titles:

Purple

Painting Pictures in the Sky

Sweet Revenge

Loathing

Pink Roses

Summaries:

One upon a time, Thalia Grace used to love her self.

"I'm tired of playing by the rules of someone else's game!" "Are you quoting Wicked?" "..."

Nico stared at the young girl, disbelieving. How had she killed her own mother?

For the first time, Percy disliked living in the city. Why couldn't they have snow days?

Hermes was sick of people forgetting about him. He was the god of the internet for crying out loud!

12/13/2010 #326
hallowedhalls

Titles:

Purple: Hades always delivers purple flowers to a certain address. Maria di Angelo is forced to wander a garden of violets for eternity. Persephone doesn't play nice, least of all with the whore who stole her husband twice. These events are all connected and bound with a gilded ribbon.

Painting Pictures in the Sky: "Again," she breaths out, delighted. He obliges, and they go swooping through the sky once more on winged shoes, her magic paint coloring lines through the clouds. (can be whoever, I see it as Hermes/Iris...)

Sweet Revenge: The most beautiful things are found in the most ugly of places, and her desperate revenge is made a reality through a brutally scarred face and sweet, false words.

Loathing: He can't help but hate her. She can't help but love him. They can't help but loathe the effect the other has on their lives.

Pink Roses: She took one look at the boquet in the arms of the man wearing a fancy suit, and slammed the door in his face. "I said pink roses! Not red, not white, not purple, not magenta or yellow or blue or whatever new color they're coming up with! Pink, dammit!"

Summaries:

Whole Mirrors: One upon a time, Thalia Grace used to love her self.

Curtain Call: "I'm tired of playing by the rules of someone else's game!" "Are you quoting Wicked?" "..."

Stolen Innocence: Nico stared at the young girl, disbelieving. How had she killed her own mother?

For Want Of The Fluffy White Stuff: For the first time, Percy disliked living in the city. Why couldn't they have snow days?

Upgrade: Hermes was sick of people forgetting about him. He was the god of the internet for crying out loud!

-.-

Hope y'all don't mind I'm shifting my unused summaries here...

-.-

titles:

Pegasi Are Forever

signed, a lonely little girl

Cities That Rise

Life, Edited

Bullet Hole Beauty

-

summaries:

From every end of a beginning, there is a beginning of an end. Mortals rise and fall, but gods are forever.

Whore... holy... loved... lonely... The Oracles of the past always lived two different lives at the same time, and Rachel Dare is no different. Being a god's vassal is different from simply being their messenger, and one cannot have light without the shadows that follow it around.

Heroes never rise, because heroes never fall. Luke Castellan is not a hero - he is simply a boy in over his head, defying every one he ever knew until the very bitter end.

Since the day his baby girl came back, Mr. Chase has never let the gun with celestial bronze bullets out of sight. They may have won that battle, he knows, but the war is far from over and his daughter has more important things to worry about than a step-family she never really knew and an old man far too burdened with what could have beens of his past.

Tangled webs of love and lies and betrayal and trust mix together in a crescendo of wrongness as bodies press together under sheets and bitter tears meld together. But after it's over, they get up, get dressed, and go on with their lives without a single glance at the other, because in the end, it's just business. It's always just business.

12/13/2010 #327
The Midnight Doe

*pokes Juliet* Can I claim :

Purple: Hades always delivers purple flowers to a certain address. Maria di Angelo is forced to wander a garden of violets for eternity. Persephone doesn't play nice, least of all with the whore who stole her husband twice. These events are all connected and bound with a gilded ribbon.

12/13/2010 #328
Lola Sveroski

titles:

Pegasi Are Forever - The younger demigods yell "PONY!" and don't question the wings. Those are the ones who are not afraid, later, to fly.

signed, a lonely little girl - If Santa Claus was real, he would've sent her a mother or - at the very least - a sign.

Cities That Rise - She built it up from nothing, only to watch it all crumble.

Life, Edited - And when they asked "How are you?" she left out the abuse, the hurt, the tears, the anguish, and answered with "fine".

Bullet Hole Beauty - How someone could look so sexy standing in the middle of a hot, bloody battlefield was beyond him. He knew that anyone who could was dangerous, though.

-

summaries:

Infinity - From every end of a beginning, there is a beginning of an end. Mortals rise and fall, but gods are forever.

Divine Mortal - Whore... holy... loved... lonely... The Oracles of the past always lived two different lives at the same time, and Rachel Dare is no different. Being a god's vassal is different from simply being their messenger, and one cannot have light without the shadows that follow it around.

Wicked Ways - Heroes never rise, because heroes never fall. Luke Castellan is not a hero - he is simply a boy in over his head, defying every one he ever knew until the very bitter end.

Moving On and Moving Forward - Since the day his baby girl came back, Mr. Chase has never let the gun with celestial bronze bullets out of sight. They may have won that battle, he knows, but the war is far from over and his daughter has more important things to worry about than a step-family she never really knew and an old man far too burdened with what could have beens of his past.

Souls of Immortal Immorality - Tangled webs of love and lies and betrayal and trust mix together in a crescendo of wrongness as bodies press together under sheets and bitter tears meld together. But after it's over, they get up, get dressed, and go on with their lives without a single glance at the other, because in the end, it's just business. It's always just business.

TITLES:

Parental Controls:

Love Lets Go:

Chick Flicks and Boy Toys:

Yes, Virginia:

A Great and Terrible Beauty:

SUMMARIES:

She refused. REFUSED. She would not - WOULD NOT - believe such garbage. Greek gods? Please!

He often found himself staring, staring into the candlelight, lost.

It was inevitable, really. After people die, those left move on. It just hurt her that he couldn't wait for the afterlife for love.

She couldn't exactly change her status to "in a relationship" because they weren't. But she wasn't "single", and "it's complicated" was a little too simple. Was there a "he saved my life and now we're bonded for life" button?

When she got back from camp at the end of the summer and looked at all their pictures, she hated her life. While all her friends were having fun, she was stuck at that... CAMP.

12/13/2010 #329
Gale's Magic Fingers

TITLES:

Parental Controls: Of course Sally was worried about Percy. Why wouldn't she care that her only son was about to enter a world dangerous monsters and immortals. So she decided to do something to stop it.

Love Lets Go: He is told, "If you love something, let it go. And if it's right for you, it will always come back." So he watches her walk out the door and out of his life. He never sees her again.

Chick Flicks and Boy Toys: People always assume that demigod girls didn't enjoy the little things. Silena always fought to prove that wrong...but no one would listen.

Yes, Virginia: Childhood games were never something she took for granted. So one day, she made one of her own up.

A Great and Terrible Beauty: Sometimes the greatest evil is the one that is alluring.

SUMMARIES:

Stranded Logic- She refused. REFUSED. She would not - WOULD NOT - believe such garbage. Greek gods? Please!

Memories of What Might Have Been- He often found himself staring, staring into the candlelight, lost.

Omnia Vincit Amor- It was inevitable, really. After people die, those left move on. It just hurt her that he couldn't wait for the afterlife for love.

Facebook Fumbles- She couldn't exactly change her status to "in a relationship" because they weren't. But she wasn't "single", and "it's complicated" was a little too simple. Was there a "he saved my life and now we're bonded for life" button?

Snapshots, Unwanted- When she got back from camp at the end of the summer and looked at all their pictures, she hated her life. While all her friends were having fun, she was stuck at that... CAMP.

tiltes

1) A Lesson In Romantics

2) After Ever After

3) Hades' Playmate

4) And It Was A Love Story

5) A Fate Long Forgotten

summaries

1) She loved him; he hated her. And it went down in history as the greated tragedy of all time.

2) Bianca loved her brother, she really did. But sometimes Nico could just be so annoying.

3) In the darkness, she found that her greatest ally was hope, and her greatest enemy was herself.

4) She ran through the meadow, carefree and happy, for the first time in her life. But all dreams have to end. Hers does when the cool blade of a knife is pressed against her throat.

5) "Ready or not, here I come!" the young Percy yelled. Nancy smiled and giggled as he ran directly past her hiding place.

12/13/2010 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member