Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Aanaleigh

When all your friends have a godly parent, and they haven't read the books, but go along with it.

When something goes missing, you blame Hermes for stealing it...then apologize profusely when you find it later cause you don't want to make an enemy of Hermes.

8/29/2010 #31
hhhfhfhfhfhf

When you think about PJO so much more than anything else.

When you believe that the gods are either watching you or reading you mind and try to 'blank' you mind from them

When you wonder what godly parent your friend has, then completely forget that you are in the real world not PJO world *been there done that*

Everyday you plan an entire PJO story out in you head. Each day is a different one.

You friend now know random facts about Greek Mythology.

You are convinced that the gods are real.

When you get into an argument about who sounds more real; god or the gods.

8/29/2010 #32
compilationerror

When you arrive at the moral conclusion that the Greek Gods, if existant, are a bunch of barbaric deities that deserves to be driven out.

8/31/2010 #33
StardustLY

Exactly the same thing hapens with almost every novel-based movies.

9/1/2010 #34
StardustLY

Or you might belive that every gray-eyed person you meet would be a child of Athena, and you might start thinking that your math teacher is going to pulverize you any minute because one of your parents is an Olympian.

9/1/2010 #35
StardustLY

You would stop using a ballpoint pen in fear of vaporizing any Cyclops buddy you have around you.

You would never, ever launch a trip to San Fransisco and you would be careful if there were a statue garden in your neighborhood.

You may start digging holes and looking for the Greek deltas in order to find out a way into the Underworld.

You would demand the security guards on the Empire State Building that they show you the 600th floor.

Or maybe youcould realize that PJO is just a novel.

9/1/2010 #36
paschiel

You would stop using a ballpoint pen in fear of vaporizing any Cyclops buddy you have around you.

^ Very amusing. 9/5/2010 #37
The Midnight Doe

Yesterday, while IMing friend, I "huggled" her. She was very confused.

9/7/2010 . Edited 9/7/2010 #38
Gale's Magic Fingers

Sign: If you've posted in this thread.

12/9/2010 #39
Midnight Sol

I say "Oh my gods!" alot . . .

...and I sometimes sit and ponder who my real mother is, if you know what I mean . . .

12/9/2010 . Edited 12/9/2010 #40
Musafreen

More characters from other fandoms getting sorted into cabins XD

-

Thomas Raith from the Dresden Files - The Aphrodite Cabin.

Because he's just that pretty. XDDD And a hairdresser! XD

Oh, and he's madly in love. That too.

1/8/2011 #41
SerendipitousSerenity

Torak (Chronicles of Ancient Darkness) ~ Hades

Renn (CoAD) ~Apollo

Mikan Sakura (Gakuen Alice) ~umm, Hermes? Ehehe...

Hotaru Imai (GA) ~probablyAthenaorHephaestus. Is there a god/dess of blackmail?

Subaru Imai (GA) ~Apollo

Natsume Hyuuga (GA) ~He's a fire user so... Hephaestus?

Youichi Hijiri (GA) ~Hades

Ruka Nogi (GA) ~Pan

Persona AKA Rei Serio (GA) ~Thanatos. His alice is thecurse of deathfor cryin' out loud! Can't get more deadly than that.

Anjo Narumi (GA) ~Aphrodite. Oh yes. Oh yes. He's a total bishounen and can charmspe- I mean, has the Human Pheromone Alice

Jinno-sensei (GA) ~Zeus, because of his lightning alice thingy.

Nodacchi-sensei (GA) ~We..ll, he has timetravel alice buuut he's too kind to be Kronos's son...

Misaki-sensei (GA) ~Demeter, because of his plant manipulation alice.

Yuki Nagato (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu) ~Athena. Probably.

Megumi Noda (Nodame Cantabile) Apollo

Shinichi/Jimmy Kudo AKA Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan/Case Closed) ~Either Athena, for his brains, or Hades because of the fact that people fall dead around him all.the.freakin'.time.

Ran/Rachel Mouri/Moore (DC) ~ehehe... Ares? She is freakishly strong...

Kaito Kuroba (DC) Hermes, naturally.

1/8/2011 . Edited 5/25/2011 #42
Vanished Snowflake
When my brother said the word "happy", the only thing I thought about was Festus the dragon. Honest.
1/9/2011 #43
DiamondDragonFrost

Your friends start to complain you talk about PJO too much. *sighs* A good friend said this.

1/20/2011 #44
hallowedhalls

When someone talks about a guy with black hair and green eyes, you immediately jump to Percy instead of Harry (does this, really).

1/20/2011 #45
Code Purple

You tell your friends they're demigods just because they have ADD.

3/1/2011 #46
DiamondDragonFrost

A friend who hasn't even watched the program knows most of the episodes. (:P Nearly there.)

4/24/2011 #47
moscovitz

You use the excuse "it was always on" in normal conversation. (Glee)

4/24/2011 #48
SharpenedPencil

When I watch the Percy Jackson and the Olympians movie and feel just as pissed as I did when I first saw it. When I consider sueing Christopher Columbus because I was so disappointed. When I considered writing him a letter of pissedness because he did such a crappy job. When I'm willing to make a list of all the bad things I noticed in the movie.

When I pull out the Lightning Thief book and stare at it for ten minutes straight wondering if I should reread the book or not. Or when I'm not home and I'll be super excited to go home and reread one of the books like it's finding gold.

When I find myself comparing things from the series with things IRL. EG. I'll be watching a movie that'll mention the dam in Titan's Curse and I'll suddenly blurt out something absolutely ridiculous like, "Let's find the dam snack bar!" or "Let's buy a dam t-shirt!" Then I'll wonder what the heck I just said and hope no one heard. (DON'T comment.)

6/1/2011 #49
compilationerror

Son of Neptune cover is here. Looks...

...promising at best.

6/8/2011 . Edited 6/8/2011 #50
DiamondDragonFrost

You want a plushie of your favourite character.

6/8/2011 #51
Musafreen

You launch yourself into a sixty-second fangirl spazz when you notice the eagle standard.

6/8/2011 #52
SharpenedPencil

When you read The Lightning Thief over seventy times.

Yes. And each time you read it, you feel just as excited to see what's going to happen next - even though you already know full well.

2. When you unconsciously start memorizing the series. It's a sad, sad thing.

6/8/2011 . Edited 6/8/2011 #53
horseyfan

You own every book in the series, The Demigod Files, the ultimate guide, TLH, and you pre-ordered Son of Neptune.

6/9/2011 #54
inactiveMLD

You name the Hearts players on your computer Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace and Annabeth Chase.

7/1/2011 #55
SydneyLouWho

When your sister says that 'The Lightning Thief' movie was good, you list a hundred reasons that it was so much worse than the book. Literally.

When traveling, you pass through a town named Festus and start cracking up.

Also while traveling, you pass a restaurant named 'Mr. D's Pizza' and guess who you think of?

You think that references to the book stalk you.

You make your sister read the books and refuse to spoil anything, saying that Hades didn't break his oath, while she was guessing who Nico and Bianca's parents were. (I let her believe that it was Ares XD)

You know more about each Greek God than the info page in 'The Demigod Files'.

7/18/2011 #56
conjure-at-your-own-risk
You suddenly feel more appreciative that you go to New York a lot.
8/12/2011 #57
MargaeryStarks

Whenever you talk to your friends, you start wondering who their Olympian parent could be.

8/17/2011 #58
World of Bubbles

When you celebrate Percy Jackson's birthday

8/19/2011 #59
bobbsnark

When you name your fish Percy and Tyson. xD

8/31/2011 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member