Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
LionessAmaya

Well, I saw this thread on another forum... and I figured it sounded like fun. So:

This thread is to make confessions about anything. Absolutely anything. Serious or silly. As long as it doesn't violate the basic rules that can be found on The Ghost Town- mainly nothing discriminatory or derogatory- then go ahead and post. There is one main rule:

Go ahead. Respond to others all you want. Have fun with it.

6/24/2010 . Edited 11/19/2010 #1
LionessAmaya

I confess... that sometimes I sing along to Justin Bieber.

6/24/2010 #2
storm-brain

I fucked up a situation so badly I don't even want to think about it, because I didn't do what looking back was obvious and now Zoe is suffering for it.

6/24/2010 #3
LionessAmaya

I confess that I do not think that I do not think that Storm responding the situation quicker would have made a difference.

(...And that is not a reply. I do not violate my own rules.)

I also confess that I "made out" with my Taylor Lautner poster... -blushes-

6/24/2010 #4
storm-brain

I confess that it damn well would have

and I confess that I have a deep loathing for twlilight...

6/24/2010 #5
LionessAmaya

I confess that there's no way to know that, and that dwelling on the past won't change the future, and that knowing that Storm is beating herself up wouldn't do Zoe any good...

I confess that I squeal in a high pitched tone of voice every time I get a good review.

6/24/2010 #6
LionessAmaya

I confess to really missing the Literate Union, but feeling like I won't be welcome if I go back...

6/24/2010 #7
paschiel

I confess that I am not okay and blame myself for Madison's death.

I confess that I write letters to people who will never receive them.

I confess that I feel guilty for Lioness leaving the LU.

I confess that I miss my brother but feel like I have to stay strong and ignore it.

I confess that I have been deprived of real life friends for the last few weeks, as they have mostly abandoned me.

I confess that I hold grudges far too long.

I confess that I miss my sister even though I hardly knew her.

I confess that I have never really forgotten something wrong that has been done to me.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #8
paschiel

I confess that I have not told my mother of the last three times I have passed out.

I confess that I have a loathing for people who write but do not care about it.

I confess that I spend a majority of my time crying.

I confess that I am suicidal but think that it is wrong, which is why I will never do it.

I confess that I have a deep fear of guns and freeze up at the sight of them.

I confess that I am bad with dealing with emotions.

I confess that I retrieved "The Green Notebook" but refuse to read it because it will mean that she is really gone.

I confess that...I confess that I have confessed to much and need to shut the hell up. -__-

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #9
Auglairesa

I confess that I'm still somewhat a percabeth-shipper, long as it's well-written. Oh, and I'm really a softie once you get past my bitchy shell, though you guys already know that ^^"

6/25/2010 #10
hallowedhalls

I confess that I used to be a fluff-fanatic. -.-;

I confess that I'm a compulsive liar to those who know me in real life, and you all would probably hate me if you met me.

I confess that I don't even know who I am half the time.

I confess I consistently have existential crisises.

I confess that I give advice for things I've never experienced.

I confess that I don't really give a damn about most things.

I confess that I feel like a pedophile for adoring Alec in the Twilight series.

I confess I don't know what possessed me to write this.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #11
Aventine Hill

I confess that at one point I used to write Mary-Sues and refused to get rid of them.

I confess that I am so self-concious you wouldn't believe it.

I confess that one of every five statements I make is really a lie.

I confess that I truly have no idea what I will ever do with my life.

I confess that in the past two months I have told you all more about myself than I did in five years of knowing my bestie.

I confess that if any of you ever met me you would never believe that it was me because I act quiet around people I don't know.

I confess that I am prone to breakdowns because I really have no self control in any way, shape, or form.

And I confess that I have an addiction to hugging you all. *huggles all*

6/25/2010 #12
Cascading Rainbows

I confess that I am self-conscious.

I confess that I intentionally lie at times.

I confess that I am afraid to tell my mom that I want to be an actress.

I confess that I believe that I am not beautiful.

I confess that I do things to get attention.

I confess that I am feeling sad just writing this.

6/25/2010 #13
hallowedhalls

I confess that I can be a horrible person.

I confess that I spend literally hours in front of the mirrors to make myself look somewhat pretty.

I confess that I am incredibly self-concious about my weight, even though I shouldn't be.

I confess that I'm terrified of rejection.

I confess that I'm clingy.

I confess that I prefer to live in a fantasy world than face reality.

I confess that I act like I'm stupid so people will just look at me, for once.

I confess that I can't bring myself to tell my parents that I may like both girls and boys because I am afraid.

I confess that I won't tell my parents anything because I 'don't want to bother them' (read: am scared to).

I confess that I hate a great deal of what I say I like.

I confess that I am a backstabber who looks out only for herself.

I confess that I don't understand why people do what they do.

I confess that I view myself as a cynical bitch.

I confess that I am a giant hypocrite.

I confess that I have semi-kleptomaniac urges.

I confess that if I see something small and pretty, I know I must have it.

I confess I steal money from my parents, and food from our pantry. -.-;

I confess that I am a comfort-eater, and am only glad I don't need comfort a lot because otherwise I'd be extremely overweight.

I confess that I used to confess whatever happened to my dog and my rabbits before I was paranoid enough to believe that they told my parents.

I confess that you all have learned more about me in possibly the first week I met you guys than everyone but one who knows me in real life.

I confess that this is the only place where I am truly honest, simply because a great deal if not all of you will never meet me.

I confess that I am a selfish coward, in all things that I do, no matter what the consequences for others.

I confess that I read angst for the tears it will make me shed.

I confess that I am ashamed because I can cry for fictional characters, but cannot for the two boys who were shot down the street.

I confess that I have a macabre mind and apathetic nature.

I confess that I constantly damn myself for not being 'good enough'.

I confess that I don't want to post this but maybe if I look back on this it will make me brave enough to do other things.

I confess that I think I would be crushed if people hated me for what they read here.

I confess that I am glad I can be honest here, at least.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #14
AC Thorn

I confess that I have no self esteem.

I confess that I am so self conscious it's not even funny.

I confess that I get pissed off whenever someone says, "Aren't you supposed to be a vegetarian?"

I confess that I lie when I have to (and sometimes when I don't) and that I can get away with it easily.

I confess that I hate my life because I'm friends-since-kindergarten with a lot of popular people.

I confess that I'm stubborn and will go out of my way to prove you wrong if you make an assumption about me.

I confess that I can be perfectly happy alone.

I confess that I don't give a damn when people are mad at me, even though I say I do.

I confess that I pretend I'm dumb sometimes so people will accept me.

I confess that most of the newbish things I said on here, I already knew the answers, but I did what was expected of me.

I confess that I hate attention and love it at the same time.

I confess that I steal small things from stores (candy, keychains - things that I can fit into my pocket).

I confess that I spend a lot of my time zoning out.

I confess that I think this is actually an okay idea.

I confess that sometimes I love fluff.

I confess that I think - no, I know - that everyone here is a fangirl. Everyone. It's just that we know how to hide it.

I confess that I don't give a fuck what people say about any of the above things.

6/25/2010 #15
JessieRedbird

I confess that sometimes, next to my gorgeous friends, I feel incredibly small and ugly.

I confess that I've lied too many times to people I love the most.

I confess that I sometimes enjoy hurting those I love but those who have hurt me too.

I confess I have a Usher song on my Ipod.

I confess...that I love you all so much, I can't even describe it.

I confess that you guys, my friends and occasionally my messed up family, keep me going strong and make me smile on the worst days.

I confess that I am actually petrified of people mocking the accent because of previous bullies when I first came from France.

I confess that I have no freaking idea what possessed me to write this.

I confess that I am now feeling much better about it all.

6/25/2010 . Edited 7/29/2010 #16
paschiel

I confess that I have been sexually/physically abused, which is partially the reason I took what happened happened to Madison so hard.

I confess that you are all family to me.

I confess that I have pretended to be stupid to fit in with my class.

I confess that I have not talked to my brother in one year.

I confess that I have a very, very deep love for ice cream.

I confess that I have no idea why I am writing this.

I confess that I hate living in Chicago so much that it is one of the reasons I am suicidal.

I confess that in real life I am so confident my friends think I am stuck up.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #17
Aventine Hill

I confess that I hate my own life for being okay when everyone else is going through shit.

I confess that my relationship with my father is nearing the stages of hate and I really, really wish he did not drink.

I confess that I pretend not to know things because that just makes people think I'm even stranger.

I confess that I think if I had to I would have the ability to kill someone, and that scares me.

I confess that I am surprised my parents are still together when I know that they fight twenty hours of the day, and that I am afraid to mention it to anyone because that'll only make it worse.

I confess that I love you guys at least as much as I love my own siblings.

I confess that I know, not just think, that I am not pretty or any of that crap. At all.

And I confess that I have an obsession of knowing that all of you are okay 24/7, because if one more bad thing goes wrong I will break into a million pieces and lose all sense of sanity.

I confess that I am going to be using this thread a lot more often than I thought, because my life is that screwed up.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #18
asimplecritic

I confess that I hide behind my computer way too often.

I confess that I've told more people on here about my troubles than people in real life.

I confess that I'm apathetic to my own family.

I confess that I prefer living in a world of fantasy that real life.

I confess I'm afraid to talk about my own faith.

I confess that I'm a lazy bum.

I confess that I put little to no passion into anything.

I confess that I feel like no one really knows me.

6/25/2010 #19
AC Thorn

I confess that I tend to push away people that want to be my friend.

I confess that my dad's drinking scares me.

I confess that I think my family is trying their best to love me, but I know that I'm just bugging them.

I confess that I wonder why my mom calls me "useless".

I confess that I've been known to lock my room door and climb out my window (using the ladder) and just hide in the forest.

I confess that I've been wanting to hurt a lot of people for a long time now.

I confess that I drifted apart from my father ever since the one time he tried to choke me, but I still can't hate him.

I confess that I wish I didn't live where I do.

I confess that I wish I had different friends.

I confess that I've told you all more about myself, my ideas, and that you've had more insight to my thoughts than anyone else.

I confess that I'm too easily embarrassed.

I confess that I really wish I was lying about all these things.

6/25/2010 #20
storm-brain

I confess that I blame people for things that aren't their fault

I confess that I might be in love with my best friend

I confess that even though I have never been attracted to anyone, guy or girl, I wish that I was because I worry that there's something wrong with me

I confess that I spent too much time online

I confess that I can't tell people things in person

I confess that somtimes I bitch out for no reason

I confess that I lie way too often

I confess that I feel really stupid for writing all this down becuase I don't know who will see it

I confess that I wish I could say something about previous confessions/hug people doing the confessing

6/25/2010 #21
Kay Celestine

I confess I once wrote a Twilight fic.

6/25/2010 #22
hallowedhalls

I confess I watch and read scary things to give me nightmares, because the nightmares make reality seem so much better by comparison.

I confess I used to write Mary-Sues - none of which made it out of the Word document.

I confess that at times I really don't care. About anything.

6/25/2010 #23
Karma's Inferno

I confess that I wish I was someone else.

I confess that I wrote a Nico x OC fic once...

I confess that I read Twilight. All four books. Even after I told people that I hated them.

I confess that I like some of my friends on FFN better than my friends IRL.

I confess that I wish that I could meet you all and we could be that group of totally obnoxious BFFs.

I confess that sometimes I don't know what to believe.

I confess that I fantasize about different worlds.

I confess that I wanted to be a spy in second grade.

I confess that I've probably never done this much confessing.

I confess that I sometimes wonder how my friends can stand to be around me.

I confess that I sometimes wonder if above mentioned friends are even my friends, or just pretending.

I confess that I am insecure.

I confess that I wish people wouldn't talk about sex (ed: and/or rape) like it's some big joke.

I confess that I don't think there's any more for me to confess right now.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #24
paschiel

I confess that being on the computer makes me feel stupid.

I confess that I never knew how much some of our lives suck.

I confess that my brother has tried to choke me.

I confess that few people in my life actually know me.

I confess that I think I annoy you all, simply because I am too obsessed with the forums and FF and over analyze everything.

6/25/2010 #25
Karma's Inferno

I confess that Des, in no way shape or form, has ever annoyed me.

I also confess that that is not a reply. :)

6/25/2010 #26
LionessAmaya

I confess that I will never get the courage to tell my dad that I like girls too.

I confess that I stare at myself in the mirror and wonder why I couldn't be pretty.

I confess that I stopped cutting because I was afraid people would find out how screwed up I was.

I confess that I want to be the smartest so badly because I can't do anything else right.

I confess that I can't wait until I'm old enough to have sex because I've spent years trying to find the perfect way to forget the world.

I confess that that makes me feel like a whore.

I confess that I would do just about anything for attention.

I confess that I feel like I am a burden on all my friends.

I confess that reading through this thread made me want to cry.

I confess that I am weak and whiny.

I confess that I think I will never become anything.

6/25/2010 . Edited 6/25/2010 #27
storm-brain

I confess that I really want to hug Lion and tell her she's wrong

I confess that I still refresh my email nonstop even though I know nothing's coming.

I confess that I'm scared of any relationships

6/25/2010 #28
LionessAmaya

I confess that I wish you were all standing right next to me so that we could fall apart in each other's arms.

I confess that me and my friend did nothing today but watch Doctor Who and it was the most fun I've had in ages.

I confess that I'll date anyone who asks because I feel like nobody with standards would actually date me.

6/25/2010 #29
LionessAmaya

I also confess that I have never, ever even considered blaming anyone for my departure from the LU.

6/25/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, queenly
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member