Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
tobios

I confess that I'm evil.

9/28/2010 #601
asimplecritic

I confess Pencil should get her butt over to her cell or her computer.

I confess I'm worried about her.

9/30/2010 #602
petrochem

I confess that I now completely hate the Korean right-wing after reading about the Gwangju Democracy movement.

Seventy-six students of our age were gunned down by the soldiers of the airborne division. Elementary school students, high schoolers, and small children.

May they rest in peace.

9/30/2010 #603
Lightfall

I confess that anyone who kills children receives a strong dose of hatred in my book, politics or no politics.

10/1/2010 #604
skies never so blue

I confess that I kinda, sorta flipped out last night.

10/1/2010 #605
ainagonraun

I confess that I got lost in the city last night, and I've lived in this area for ten years.

I confess that I am totally a country girl. (see above for a reason why)

I confess I miss living in the city.

10/1/2010 #606
The Bagel of Justice

I confess that I am proud of Cara for flipping out last night, and she was forever immortalized in my mind for what she said. :)

I confess that talking to him online makes me feel sick. But I also confess that I'm still madly in love with him. DX

10/1/2010 #607
The Bagel of Justice

I confess I MADE IT TO 1oo,ooo posts with Cara and Mel! :D

10/1/2010 #608
ainagonraun

I confess that I like talking to people on the c-box on FM, more than I like posting on here.

10/5/2010 #609
Fishpony

I confess that I finally realized that the new girl at school is one of my true friend.

I confess that I should have realized this earlier and now feel like a bad person.

10/5/2010 #610
petrochem

Mid-terms are over! Peace, liberty, and freedom dawns on the schools of the Land of the Morning Calm!

I confess that my grade averages have been stuck in the early 90%s. I need to improve....

10/6/2010 #611
Infinity Blues

I confess that my father has taken off skype from my computer.

I am not to re-install it.

10/6/2010 . Edited 10/6/2010 #612
SharpenedPencil

I confess that I'm still a little hurt from what a certain friend mentioned awhile ago. And I don't know how to cope with it.

10/7/2010 #613
skies never so blue

I confess that I know I'll never get the boy I like to like me, because he's dating a girl named Laura, and likes my best friend.

I confess that I could have cried when Jayme told me he liked her.

10/7/2010 #614
Your Sugar Sits Untouched

I confess I'm having a sudden, unexplainable obsession with Legally Blonde: The Musical. I've no clue what brought this on, all I know is I've been watching clips from it all freaking day.

10/7/2010 #615
Musafreen

I confess I squeal like a hyperactive baby whenever someone tries to poke me with a needle. And it's not because I don't like the sight of blood, OKAY?! It's because I don't like the sight of needles. On my skin. Drawing blood. Taking up blood into the syringe. Seeing all that red, red thing and knowing it came from me and it's somewhere else now and-

*shudders*

I think I have personal space issues.

10/7/2010 #616
SharpenedPencil

I confess that, half the time, I feel like crap about doing what's right.

I confess that I am the biggest hypocrite the world has and will ever know. I confess that I really don't care.

I confess that, most of the time, I don't give a crap for things that matter, but when it comes to things that don't matter, I seriously care.

I confess that, even though I'm pretty indifferent to most things, seeing his face always brings a smile to mine.

I confess that that's a lie.

I confess that I don't really care that her great uncle died of a sudden heart attack.

I confess that I still don't care.

10/8/2010 #617
the tiniest pyre

//

10/8/2010 . Edited 3/27/2014 #618
Jessavi

I confess that I barely scraped by an A in Geometry this term, and that made me feel so bad because I'm the only girl in the school who's taking Geometry, and the rest of my class are boys, and god, I just want to prove that I'm as good as the rest of them, even though they probably don't care.

10/10/2010 #619
petrochem

Korea, Korea. Why do you insist on being stupid?

I hate my homeland.

I love my homeland.

10/11/2010 #620
Infinity Blues

I cant live without you guys.

I tried it for three days.

I found myself lying on my bed, searching random things on google, because I had nothing.

I have nothing without Veriatville.

10/11/2010 #621
Clockwork of Time

I confess to Luna -That' right, sister! Come back to the dark side! We have cookie :) Oh, also bring something to protect your ego, Theia and Cara keep eating mine, while Cri is trying to say it -.-

(Jed)

10/12/2010 #622
Clockwork of Time

That was mean to say save, but stupid FF won't let me edit -.-

10/12/2010 #623
Clockwork of Time

Sorry for this FF still wont let me edit. -.-

I confess that I am going to kill my sister, she told my mum that I flame people online "bully" them. -.-

All because of the stupid argument between her, Theia, Tay and Kal, not to say this is your fault, she is just a bitch. -.- *stabs sister* Die bitch.

10/12/2010 #624
the tiniest pyre

//

10/12/2010 . Edited 3/27/2014 #625
Clockwork of Time

Not really. Therapy? What ever for?

10/12/2010 #626
Clockwork of Time

Not really. Therapy? What ever for?

10/12/2010 #627
SharpenedPencil

I confess that my teacher looks like a giant, chubby teddy bear. I've heard he's very huggable.

10/12/2010 #628
the tiniest pyre

//

10/12/2010 . Edited 3/27/2014 #629
petrochem

I confess that I have a penchant for writing long, grand speeches, which is the reason why I shall be entering the local English speech contest.

I confess that I hate my no-one-knows-how-many-times-damned braces.

10/12/2010 #630
« Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member