Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Ariadne's Twine

Yay! I got the last post. Getting the last post allows me to do this. ^_^ (Sorry, Storm)

READ: Storm's speech, which is to be pasted at the top of each new Ghost Town thread, reads as follows:

Welcome to the Ghost Town, town of the dead inboxes, randomness, and various other things. Do not post unless you are prepared for a daily two or three hundred emails, or maybe more. If you are confused about the Verita family tree and how everyone is related, see

The rules:

1. You listen to the admins. They wear those shields for a reason. If they say subject matter is inappropriate, and you insist on pushing it, well, some people are ban-happy.

2. You do not need to consider yourself a Verita to hang out here, however, you must tolerate Veritas and not be here just to piss us off. We don't like that. It's really easy to click that "ban" button, and Kay and Storm really enjoy this power, though Storm tortures you first.

3. No trolls. See rule #2

4. We have a zero tolerance policy. That is to say, we may descriminate against fangirls, however, racism, homophobia, sexism, and inquiries about personal matters (cite: bra size) are not allowed, and will be deleted.

5. We also do not, do not, DO NOT, DO NOT rant about other cultures because they are not how we are, do not act how we act or think they should act. Here in the Veritas we recognize that some cultures are different than ours and we are perfectly OK. Americans are not better than anyone else, nor are the English or the Croatians or whatever nationality you may be. It doesn't matter. You are not above someone else. And we will have no problem telling you if you break this rule. You will be banned from this forum for a week, depending on how serious it is.

6. We do not discuss Skype or give away skype usernames of another FF member. All Skype buisness is to be conducted via PM. Thank you. This rule was put here because of privacy- Storms skype name is her first name, and it has started to bother her that all of you can now see it. She does not think she is the only one with this problem. Thanks.

7. O_O Storm, Kay, Theia, AND Sheva can edit people's posts. So, beware!

8. The only Kay allowed on the forums is KayCelestine. For anyone else whose may have a similar nickname, find a new one. Kthnxbai. (Kay added that, not Storm.)

9. You do not diss Storm's bold. That's how she works. It is both habit and necessity, due to weird technical reasons, and while you can question it here we accept it as a part of who she is. Got that?

10. Also, this is the most important rule. We do not answer Sharon's formspring questions. We do not acknowledge her reviews, we just delete. We do not bring her up, ever. The word "Sharon" is banned, and we do. Not. Feed. The. Troll. Just delete everything.

11. Please do not post a new topic without first clearing it with Storm. Thanks.

6/27/2010 . Edited by storm-brain, 7/6/2010 #1
storm-brain

first post. damn you.

6/27/2010 #2
asimplecritic

Lol. That was funny.

ed: Dang it. I was this close to first real post.

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #3
skies never so blue

I HATE YOU, RED! DX

6/27/2010 #4
Auglairesa

...Dammit, Red, really? "I wanna get last post"?!

-.-

6/27/2010 #5
asimplecritic

So close. x(

6/27/2010 #6
storm-brain

you were typing before you saw that she had posted. Because I clicked post rihgt after adn you were already there. screw you. that is so cheating. : P

6/27/2010 #7
Ariadne's Twine

Technically, I thought I would be 4,998.

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #8
JessieRedbird

Red...pfft. I hate you. I stayed up till 1 AM to get last post and then I have it cruelly snatched from me!

-breaks down crying-

jk jk

6/27/2010 #9
Ariadne's Twine

Sorry, Jess.

And doesn't everyone cheat?

6/27/2010 #10
Auglairesa

Jess- *consolation hug* I'm one of the god-forsaken founders and I have yet to get last post... *fangirl-sniffle*

XD

6/27/2010 #11
asimplecritic

I got second to last post. And I got second post. Whoo.

6/27/2010 #12
skies never so blue

No, almost no one cheats. :P

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #13
Auglairesa

Red- No. Des didn't, Storm didn't, and Theia didn't the second time around -.-

6/27/2010 #14
Ariadne's Twine

Well... I wasn't trying. It just kinda happened.

6/27/2010 #15
skies never so blue

And you resorted to double post?

6/27/2010 #16
asimplecritic

I find the fact that you said, "I want last post." As the last post. xD

6/27/2010 #17
The Evil Sniff

Auntie Reese' presents

House:

Car:

The gift's are in advance like I gave them to auntie Jess

6/27/2010 #18
storm-brain

-post-

hereonot qualifies as cheating.

6/27/2010 #19
Auglairesa

Draco- *sniffles* Aw, thank you, my nephew! *huggles*

6/27/2010 #20
asimplecritic

*cough* kiss-up *cough*

6/27/2010 #21
Ariadne's Twine

Well, sorry for cheating. It was unintentional, I promise.

6/27/2010 #22
The Evil Sniff

Now I have to find mom's :P

Reese- Welcome

6/27/2010 #23
The Evil Sniff

Now I have to find mom's :P

Reese- Welcome

ed: Stupid double post .

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #24
asimplecritic

Smooth Draco.

6/27/2010 #25
Auglairesa

AGH.

Me be pissed; my fwiend just canceled our sleepover plans -.- *headdesks*

6/27/2010 #26
asimplecritic

Aww poor Reese. *huggles*

6/27/2010 #27
JessieRedbird

'And there's a million of us just like me who cuss like me; who just don't give a fuck like me who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!'

...Recently I've been finding Eminem very funny. Is this normal? o_O

(But, aww I mean, those lyrics I posted are pretty epical xD)

ed: -pats Reese's head- Sorry love. I'm having a sleepover next Sunday because...can anyone guess?

6/27/2010 . Edited 6/27/2010 #28
Auglairesa

*throws streamers*

HAPPY (EARLY) BIRTHDAY JESS! *glomps*

6/27/2010 #29
JessieRedbird

-gasps-

HOW did you know?

(Thanks, love -huggles-)

6/27/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member