Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Auglairesa

For those hyperactive thinkers out there that come up with plot bunnies daily and find themselves too lazy to ever actually write them, post here. Because, hey, a waste of a plot bunny for you may be someone else's ticket out of writer's block.

ed: A few people have been asking about creditation of the fic. If you want to go ahead with one of the ideas, it's only fair that you PM the author and that you mention who you got the idea from somewhere in your author's note.

6/28/2010 . Edited by storm-brain, 11/22/2010 #1
storm-brain

The growing friendship between a member of the Athena and Ares cabin

A half-blood is convinced that they area child of the big three and are crushed when they find out it's just Hermes

6/28/2010 #2
Auglairesa

A fic revolving around a character named Leroy that was mentioned for maybe five seconds in Titan's Curse, when Percy was in the attic of the big house. Methinks he picked up a weapon, and the label on it said, "This exploded and Leroy was killed. 1999."

6/28/2010 #3
Aventine Hill

I want the Leroy one. Now how do I write that...

6/29/2010 #4
Kap487

Olympus moves to Canada.

6/29/2010 #5
Musafreen

A generally typical Ares cabin guy has a furitive intrest in writing emotional poetry. I never got around to writing this.

6/29/2010 #6
SilverCyanide

I want the Leroy one.

--Leroy

----Leeroy

------LEEEEROOOOOY JEEEENKIIIIIINS!

/spam

6/29/2010 . Edited 6/29/2010 #7
AC Thorn

The growing friendship between a member of the Athena and Ares cabin

MINE! *puts on list of crap to do* (Do we have to give the person credit...? :P)

6/29/2010 #8
Aventine Hill

I CALL THE ONE ABOUT THE HALF BLOOD CONVINCED THEY ARE A CHILD OF THE BIG THREE.

6/29/2010 #9
Karma's Inferno

I'm currently nursing a plot bunny... If I don't have it finished soon, I'll post it. ;)

6/29/2010 #10
storm-brain

The life of a monster as they hunt down halfbloods, die, and are reborn.

6/29/2010 #11
Thursday 13

Annabeth's life, because every moment there was a regret, and all these regrets made a puzzle. That was her puzzle of life. Annabeth/Luke

6/30/2010 #12
Kay Celestine

Anyone interesting in doing an AU? I had it down, but since I'm running from PJO, I've decided to hell with it. The Title was "Castillo di Cartes", (House of Cards in Italian) and it was supposed to be centered around Nico being the heir to the mafia. There are no gods, only influential mortals. Like Hades being the head of the Mafia, etc.

Any takers?

7/1/2010 #13
hallowedhalls

Ooh! Can I claim the monster one, Storm?

7/1/2010 #14
Xed Alpha

The sister of the boy Artemis turns into a Jakelope joins the Hunters and secretly begins killing them off one by one by way of vengence.

7/1/2010 #15
JessieRedbird

Ooh, can I have that Xed? That is actually a pretty kick-ass idea...*is attacked by plot bunnies left, right and centre*

7/2/2010 #16
Xed Alpha

Sure all yours...

7/2/2010 #17
kaleidoscopeflowers

Ooh! Ooh! Kay, can I have Castillo di Cartes?

Anyway, I was going to write this, but I have no idea what to do with it. It's about a half-blood girl who gets framed for a series of mysterious murders. The victims are all children of sea gods (originally, Percy was going to turn up dead around the middle, but you can do whatever.) And so the heroine has to find the murderer before he/she/it kills her and yadda yadda yadda...I think you get the point.

So, any takers?

7/2/2010 #18
Kay Celestine

Knock yourself out Kal ^_^

7/2/2010 #19
Karma's Inferno

Clarisse undergoes mandatory counseling after being labeled a bully, as the principal has hopes to change her ways.

7/7/2010 #20
Thursday 13

Dionysus finally loses his temper with Percy, and drives him insane. Percy goes on rampage through Camp Half Blood and ends up killing Annabeth.

7/12/2010 . Edited 7/12/2010 #21
asimplecritic

A day in the life of a flamer.

7/12/2010 #22
Thursday 13

What if the relationship between Nico's Mom and Hades wasn't as good as everyone thought?

7/13/2010 #23
Auglairesa

A story about fanfiction's favorite dysfunction family; the Veritas/Risings/Ghosts. If you want to go ahead with this idea though, please PM me, because I may want to throw it out there as a mass co-writing project between any takers that are on the family tree.

7/14/2010 #24
Thursday 13

The reincarnation of Luke Castellan, finding out about his past life, and one of his best friends is a reincarnation of Zoe Nightshade. Or does that sound like a Mary Sue?

7/14/2010 . Edited 7/16/2010 #25
petrochem

Alternative Universe

Basically a fiction about a utopian world post TLO. Corrupt minor gods. Some demigods get that minor god. I tried this before, but failed major. Anyone wants to adopt this, feel free.

7/16/2010 #26
JessieRedbird

Hercules never became a god, Zoe Nightshade is dead. It seems their meeting is unavoidable through the golden gates of Elysium. (Considering, yanno, Hercules never went to the Isle of Blest.)

Had my go at this, made it into a oneshot, but didn't like the result, so if you want it, its all yours.

7/16/2010 #27
IamTheRaven

I had two plot bunnies I developed but more people can steal them.

-World War II: How were the gods involved?

-Percy moves in with his dad's side of the family: how are Triton (his brother) and his dad's wife going to react to him?

7/16/2010 #28
Zoe Nightshade

Your first plot was done by Jason Strong in a way in his fic, Seal of Destiny. It's in my favs.

Second...a bit unrealistic. Will need really good explanation, and a beta reader for OOCness.

7/18/2010 #29
petrochem

The life of a minor, really minor god. Adoption will be appreciated.

7/19/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member