Veritaville
we are the Veritas. By definition, the Veritas are not a cult, we are a political party dedicated to trying to make the fandom a better place. Or just chatting. Whatever strikes us.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Colt in the Moon

What if Artemis and Orion had a child? But no one knew because she was part of the Hunt?

That's kinda what I'm doing, except the kid IS Orion too

11/17/2010 #91
Petyr Baelish

Sure, Jed. Keeel Luuk.

11/17/2010 #92
singingstars159876

I am going to try and revive this topic and add in my plot bunny that keeps humping my leg:

Grover grieving over Percy's death (2nd person POV)

1/7/2011 #93
FoalyWinsForever

Maybe something from the point of view of one of the various undead warriors summoned by Nico? Considering that most of them seem to be undead mortals, they'd probably be quite confused at finding themselves not just no longer dead, but facing down a mythological monster. Although I suppose they wouldn't necessarily be sentient... hmm.

Or maybe a demigod in Kronos' army who was originally from CHB who finds himself fighting one of his old friends. And he could change his mind, turn, and start fighting the monsters instead, and then get killed by one of them. Or the friend kills him in the first place, or he actually survives but then feels extremely guilty for betraying both sides, or... you get the idea.

1/8/2011 #94
DiamondDragonFrost

Percy drowns a halfblood. On purpose.

1/19/2011 #95
SerendipitousSerenity

The age-old adage of 'siblings: can't stand them, can't live without 'em' is, unfortunately, true for us. Welcome to the world of siamese twins.

1/29/2011 #96
The Right Hand of Tyr-Vespa

Wizard of Oz, meet Percy Jackson.

A tornado picks up a house and drops it on a goddess, Aphrodite. A girl gets out of the house. Paris gives the apple to the girl. Athena says that the apple is rightfully the girl's. Hera on the other hand is furious, the apple should be hers. Hera vows to go after the girl from the house. Girl meets automatons from Hephastus's forge and a Cowardly Neamean Lion.

Hephaestus says he'll help them if they can give him some payback to Hera, ( get her broomstick)

*throws water on Hera*

1/30/2011 #97
Her.Royal.Cheesyness

Kind of cliche idea - Percy's long lost sister - but with a twist.

A camper gets claimed as the sister of Percy Jackson. But turns out she isn't actually his sister but Poseidon had to fake-claim her for some reason that I couldn't be bothered to make up so therefore I dumped this here.

1/30/2011 #98
meaner than my demons

A camper gets claimed as the sister of Percy Jackson. But turns out she isn't actually his sister but Poseidon had to fake-claim her for some reason that I couldn't be bothered to make up so therefore I

dumped this here.

Cheese, can I have this?

1/30/2011 #99
LionessAmaya

Percy drowns a halfblood. On purpose.

Can I have that?

Also, up for adoption:

The gods are fading, and it is up to their children to keep order. Thalia Grace, the oldest Hunter around, takes charge. She isn't expecting to find re-incarnations of old friends popping up everywhere-- not to mention old enemies. Except this time, Luke Castellan is on her side. Damn it, it was hard enough not to fall in love with him when he was trying to kill her. (Romance/angst/drama/comedy!time. Woot!)

If no one takes it I might have to write it despite its het-ness.

1/30/2011 #100
DiamondDragonFrost

Sure Lioness. Can you link me to it when you're done?

2/1/2011 #101
Code Purple

What if Artemis became a doctor specializing in abortion for a day, and took each woman who wanted to get abortion, did some kind of godly magic on them to make them not get one, made them swear to take their child to Camp-Half Blood, just to have a kid, because, y'know, shes the goddess of childbirth. OR, she can take an aborted child from the Underworld, cut open hers and their skin, and let her blood inside, creating a Half-Blood. As you can see, I hate abortions, and would love to see these happen because then children wouldn't be dead, that's why. I think Artemis would hate it, too.

3/4/2011 #102
Musafreen

The gods are fading, and it is up to their children to keep order. Thalia Grace, the oldest Hunter around, takes charge. She isn't expecting to find re-incarnations of old friends popping up everywhere-- not to mention old enemies. Except this time, Luke Castellan is on her side. Damn it, it was hard enough not to fall in love with him when he was trying to kill her. (Romance/angst/drama/comedy!time. Woot!)

*stares*

*resists the urge to squee*

Please tell me someone's writing this. *looks around hopefully*

3/4/2011 #103
haganeochibi

I was wondering if the attic of Big House held any items like the Marauder's map or Riddle's diary in the Harry Potter series.

3/8/2011 #104
TheMuseNamedPancake

After or before BoTL, before TLO

-Keli the embrosia steals the Ophiotarus.

-Percy, Annabeth and Thalia(Grover optional) go on a quest to save him.

- Mini quest to find Harmonia's necklace. Thalia gets the necklace.

-While setting up camp in the forst, Nico finds and attacks Percy.

- While Percy is trying to hold off Nico monsters surround them.

-The monsters over power and capture the demigods, after an epic fight scean

-The kids are put in a dungon, friendship occures between Percy and Nico

-Taken to Luke/Kronos, Kronos does his evil villian explaining the plan thing.

-Demigods are taken to a room with holes at the top.

-A purple mist is let in the room

-Travis, Connor, and Katie bust in the room after the mist is everywhere and the mist affects them, they rescue the other demigods and they run into a forest.

-Katie flower power travles herself and Annabeth.(Giant flower grows, they step in, flower goes into the ground) Thalia lightning travels with Travis and Nico shadow travles with Percy and Connor only to pass out when he gets back to Camp Half-blood.

You can choose what you wan't the gas to do. I personally chose to make the gas turn them into 3year olds and than Trav. Con. and Kate into 5yr olds but 15yr old minds but it dosen't have to be that way.

3/11/2011 #105
CheesetothePower

Sally Jackson is a daughter of Thetis. This is discovered by Percy and his Camp Half-Blood friends through sleuthing, deductive thinking, and interrogation (mostly led by Annabeth and her child of Athena siblings for obvios reasons) after Annabeth makes an offhand comment that she has never heard of a son of Poseidon that was powerful enough to summon water out of thin air in the quantity he did in Mt. Saint Helens and survive without the blood of some other water deity or nymph running though their veins after a training session.

4/25/2011 #106
CheesetothePower

Forgot to put this in the last post, but free to adapt by anyone if they are willing to put up a note on this thread after the first/only is published with a link.

4/25/2011 #107
Code Purple

You could've just edited it.

I'm gonna take that, slice of cheese. I'm gonna take that plotbunny.

4/25/2011 . Edited 4/25/2011 #108
CheesetothePower

Sorry about that, but I had already posted before I realized I forgot that part and I don't know how to edit the post when I'm not an administrator.

4/26/2011 #109
horseyfan

Code Purple I had a vaguely similar thought myself. I mean the gods have a lot of children and it seems like all of the mortals who find themselves expecting the child of a god keep them. I was wondering if they didn't use magic to protect their unborn offspring. Otherwise I feel there would be a lot less demigods, I mean their parents clearly aren't the most prepared people.

At least I like to think the gods don't (let me find a correct way to say this) let mortals interfere with fate and prevent heroes. If they were okay with that they could have prevented the prophecy of the child of the big tree from ever coming true. They seem to care about their kids from conception on, at least enough to give them a start. I mean Zeus saved Dionysus from death when his mother died pregnant and Apollo did the same for his son, whatever-his-name-was, you know the healer.

4/28/2011 #110
horseyfan

LOL I meant three not tree.

4/28/2011 #111
President Snow

...You do know you can edit your own posts, right?

4/28/2011 #112
storm-brain

Then again, the gods sleep with a lot of people. It's suprising that of 12 Olympians and a ton of minor gods there's only about 100 half-bloods.

I don't think abortion is as common as you seem to think. It happens, yeah. but there are also a lot of single parents.

4/28/2011 #113
horseyfan

I know you can edit your posts but I'm constantly forgetting because I'm used to the forums on Howrse, where you cannot edit posts. It's annoying but correcting posts with other posts has become ingrained.I will strive to restrain myself from continuing with this habit.

And the number of half-bloods at camp grew significantly after the Titan war. Plus demigods abandoned. I'm not saying abortion is common either, only wondering whether or not the gods want their unintentional children. The goddesses seem to. Oh well, not trying to be controversial, only mentioned it because Code Purple brought it up herself.

4/29/2011 #114
Her.Royal.Cheesyness

I think the lack of abortion is actually due to the fact that PJO is a children's book and RR wouldn't really delve into stuff like that. *shrugs*

4/29/2011 #115
horseyfan

I would hope they wouldn't get into political and ethical issues in a kids book. Didn't mean to bother anyone, sorry.

4/29/2011 #116
Her.Royal.Cheesyness
O.o Oh. Sorry. I think I came off kinda annoyed or something just then. So sorry. Could've expressed myself better. That's just my perspective on what the author's intention was. I don't think he'd actually touch upon such a subject, even though it seems logical, because, yeah, well, its a kids book so some of the plot provokes some thought in some people but children wouldnt really be thinking much about it. I dunno. But the book might actually be a secret message about something deep and profound. You never know... though tbh, I dont really think that's the case. Feel free to prove me wrong.

But your idea about abortion is pretty interesting and if expanded further could make a good fic. :)

*huggles* Sorry again for any annoyed impression I might've given you. Im not usually this mean....I think. XD

4/29/2011 #117
LionessAmaya

I think the lack of abortion is because it didn't really come up. Maybe some mortals had abortions. They're not going to come into the book because obviously they're not going to have a demigod and thus become relevant. *opinion*

4/29/2011 #118
horseyfan

Thanks cheese. I was worried people were mad at me, I wasn't trying to cause trouble, I swear.

4/30/2011 #119
LionessAmaya

-Camp Half-Blood is the shared delusion of the residents of a mental asylum. (NICO IS A PSYCOPATH, Y/Y?)

-Nico's brother was born two minutes after him, and buried the very same day. In the Underworld, he's no longer an infant. One day while exploring, Nico comes face to face with his own reflection.

-Percy is in love with Annabeth who is in love with Rachel who is in love with Nico who is in love with Percy. Nobody is willing to talk about it. (...or, like, anything with a love square. I love love squares.)

5/4/2011 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: storm-brain Your Sugar Sits Untouched, Kay Celestine, Aish Sheva, hecates
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member